The Legends League Cricket 2022 India Maharajas vs World Giants Match Details, Team News, Pitch Report and the Match Prediction

Jan 26, 2022

Spread the love
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of T20 cricket. The 5th match of Legends League Cricket T20 2022 is scheduled to be held on Wednesday, 26th January 2022 between India Maharajas and World Giants at Al Amerat Cricket Ground (Ministry Turf 1), Al Amerat. We are posting safe, secure, and accurate today match predictions of Legend Cricket League. India Maharajas had a kick start to this edition of Legends League and won their opening match but they had lost the next two matches in a row. They had played three matches with just one win to their name. They have lost two matches and are lying at the bottom of the points table. The performance of World Giants had been average in this tournament. They had played two matches with one win and the other lost. They are situated at the second position on the ladder.The World Giants and India Maharajas will lock horns in match No. 5 of the Legends Cricket League match. The game will take place on Wednesday, January 26 at the Al Amerat Cricket Ground Oman Cricket (Ministry Turf 1). The Maharajas, led by Mohammad Kaif, are in a bit of a fix. Having lost two out of their three games, the Maharajas are in a must-win situation. Their net run rate of -0.503 is also the worst among the three teams.If Maharaja lose the game, the Giants and the Asia Lions will qualify for the final to be played on Saturday, January 29 at Al Amerat. The Maharajas will go into the game on the back of a 36-run loss at the hands of the Misbah-ul-Haq-led Lions on January 24. After being sent in to bat, the Lions racked up a massive score of 193 for four on the board. Upul Tharanga top-scored for them with a 45-ball 72, but it was Asghar Afghan’s unbeaten 28-ball 69 that propelled the Lions past the 180-run mark.Amit Bhandari picked up two wickets for the Maharajas. In the run-chase, Wasim Jaffer and Manpreet Gony scored 35 runs each, but they couldn’t take their team over the line. The Giants, led by Kevin Pietersen, on the other hand, have a golden chance of qualifying for the final with a win on Tuesday. In their previous match on Saturday, January 22, they defeated the Maharajas by three wickets, riding on the back of Imran Tahir’s 19-ball half-century.Starting with Naman Ojha’s blistering 69-ball 140, decorated with 15 fours and nine sixes, the Maharajas posted 209 for three. Ryan Sidebottom picked up two wickets for the Giants.Morne Morkel was economical as he gave away only 24 runs in his quota of four overs. In the run-chase, skipper Pietersen scored 53, but he didn’t get much support from the others. Tahir’s knock helped the Giants to victory with three balls left. INDIA MAHARAJAS REVIEWS India Maharajas were beaten by Asia Lions in their most recent match by a huge margin of 36 runs. They won the toss and decided to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was not impressive. They leaked 193 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Bhandari was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against 41 runs. A Salvi and Binny picked one wicket each. The batting order of India Maharajas performed well but they failed to chase a huge target on the board. They managed to score 157 runs in their 20 overs inning while chasing the target of 194 runs. Wasim Jaffer and Wasim Jaffer scored 35 runs each while Stuart Binny could manage to score just 25 runs. WORLD GIANTS REVIEWS World Giants had beaten the same team, India Maharajas in their most recent match with a margin of three wickets. They won the toss and decided to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was not impressive. They leaked 209 runs in their inning of 20 overs. RJ Sidebottom was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his three overs bowled out against 20 runs. Morne Morkel could manage to pick any wicket. World Giants won the previous match due to the best performance by their batting order. They chased the target of 210 runs in 19.3 overs. The performance of their lower batting order was just outstanding. Kevin Pietersen was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 53 runs on just 26 deliveries with the help of two boundaries and six huge sixes. Imran Tahir remained not out after scoring 52 runs. He faced 19 balls and smashed three boundaries and five huge sixes during his inning. FAVORITE TEAM IN OUR TODAY MATCH PREDICTION According to today’s prediction, India Maharajas is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make India Maharajas a favorite team to win this match. India Maharajas is overall a well-balanced side as compared to the World Giants. India Maharajas have strong bowling in the side. The bowling unit of World Giants is also strong and looks in good form. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY MATCH FOR THE BOTH SIDES India Maharajas have a strong batting order on the side. They also have a strong bowling unit in the side, so the winning chances of today’s match for Sri Lanka Legend have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under. INDIA MAHARAJAS HAVE A 52% CHANCE TO WIN THIS MATCH WORLD GIANTS HAS A 48% CHANCE TO WIN THIS MATCH TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY MATCH PREDICTION The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. According to toss prediction, the team that will win the toss may elect to field first. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 5th match of Legends League Cricket 2022 is scheduled to be held at Al Amerat Cricket Ground (Ministry Turf 1), Al Amerat. Pitch here in this stadium is a batting favored and with a little bit of bounce that may help the seamers. Spinners can play a key role on this pitch. A score of near about 290 runs should be as par. WEATHER REPORT FOR THIS MATCH The weather forecast for Al Amerat is average for this match. There are some chances of rain and that is possible that we may have a short match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter