cAfghanistan had just out-classed Zimbabwe in this tour and had also won the series of three ODI matches. We are sure that they will also win this match. On the other side, Zimbabwe had failed to give the best performance in this home series against Afghanistan and they had disappointed their local fans and also the world. Zimbabwe just reduced the losing margin in the previous match but could not win the match. This match is going to be very interesting. Zimbabwe can bounce back in this match.ZIMBABWE REVIEWSThe bowling department of Zimbabwe was under pressure in the T20 series. They were good in the previous T20 match but could not chase the target of 170 runs. We are sure that they will make some key changes in the squad for the T20 series. Craig Ervine is going to lead Zimbabwe in the series of three T20 matches. Dion Myers and Milton Shumba are leading the batting of Zimbabwe with Ryan Burl, Takudzwanashe Kaitano, Sikandar Raza, and Innocent Kaia. Regis Chakabva and Clive Madande are the wicket-keeper batters in the T20 squad of Zimbabwe.We are sure that Regis Chakabva will get a chance in the final playing eleven for this match. The bowling department of Zimbabwe was under the belt in the T20 series. Will they perform well in the T20 series? This is still a big question. The batting order of Zimbabwe is very strong and experienced and it will not be very easy for the bowler of Zimbabwe to put them under pressure. Tendai Chatara, Luke Jongwe, Blessing Muzarabani, Ainsley Ndlovu, and Donald Tiripano are the leading bowlers of Zimbabwe. Donald Tiripano and Blessing Muzarabani are confirmed in the final playing eleven for this match.AFGHANISTAN REVIEWSAfghanistan was just superb in the T20 series against Zimbabwe in both previously played matches. They had a whitewash in the series of ODI matches and now have a golden chance to have a clean sweep in the T20 series. Hazratullah Zazai and Gurbaz are opening the batting inning for Afghanistan with Usman Ghani, Darwish Rasooli, Najibullah Zadran, Karim Janat, and Mohammad Nabi, and Rashid Khan to follow. Najibullah was the most successful and highest run-scorer in the previous match with 57 runs to his name on 46 balls with the help of six boundaries and one huge six. Mohammad Nabi was also outstanding with the bat. He remained not out after scoring 43 runs on just 22 balls. He smashed one boundary and five huge sixes.Hazratullah Zazai scored 28 runs while Darwish Rasooli and Karim Janat scored 12 runs each. The bowling department of Afghanistan is the backbone of this team. They had played the main role in the series of ODI matches and also in the previous T20 matches. Nijat Masood, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Azmatullah Omarzai, Rashid Khan, Mohammad Nabi, and Karim Janat are the leading bowlers of Afghanistan. Rashid Khan was the highest wicket-taker with two wickets to his name in four overs against 32 runs. Karim Janat, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Mohammad Nabi, and Nijat Masood picked one wicket each while Azmatullah Omarzai was the only bowler who could not manage to pick any wicket.ZIMBABWE VS AFGHANISTAN MATCH DETAILS:Match: Zimbabwe vs Afghanistan, 3rd T20I, Zimbabwe tour of Afghanistan, 2022Date and Time: June 14, 2022, Tuesday, 04:30 PM ISTVenue: Harare Sports Club, HarareAFGHANISTAN T20 HISTORY AND STATSAfghanistan had played a total of 93 T20 matches so far. They won 63 matches while other teams won 30 matchesZIMBABWE T20 HISTORY AND STATSZimbabwe had played 103 T20 International matches right now with just 28 wins to their name while they had lost 75 matches.ZIMBABWE VS AFGHANISTAN T20 HISTORY AND STATSZimbabwe had played 14 T20 matches against Afghanistan where they won just one match while Afghanistan had won 13 matches.TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTIONThe toss is going to play an important role in the decision of every match of this series. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first.PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONSThe 3rd T20 match between Zimbabwe and Afghanistan is going to be played at the Harare Sports Club, Harare. The pitch at this stadium is excellent for batting. The boundaries at this venue are short and will bring the spinners into play. The pitch will continue to be good for batting throughout the match.WEATHER REPORT FOR THIS MATCHThe weather forecast in Harare on match day is not very good. There are some chances of rain but that is possible that we may have an interrupted match.PLAYING COMBINATION FOR AFGHANISTAN VS ZIMBABWEAFGHANISTANPredicted XI: Rahmatullah Gurbaz (WK), Usman Ghani, Karim Janat, Asghar Afghan (C), Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah Zadran, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Amir Hamza, Rashid Khan, Fareed Ahmad Malik, Naveen-ul-HaqZIMBABWEPredicted XI: Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Tarisai Musakanda, Sean Williams (C), Wesley Madhevere, Sikandar Raza, Ryan Burl, Richmond Mutumbami (WK), Donald Tiripano, Brandon Mavuta, Richard Ngarava, Blessing MuzarabaniPROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS FOR AFGHANISTAN VS ZIMBABWERASHID KHAN (AFGHANISTAN)A superstar of the T20 format, Rashid Khan has been on target in the current series too. Having bagged six wickets in the series already, Rashid (95) is now the third-highest wicket-taker in the T20Is, only behind Lasith Malinga (107) and Shahid Afridi (98).BLESSING MUZARABANI (ZIMBABWE)Blessing Muzarabani has been the find for Zimbabwe ever since the T20I and ODI series against Pakistan last year. Following that, Blessing has been able to have successful outings in the UAE too and though he has failed to restrict the run-flow of the opponent’s batsmen, he has been successful in taking wickets in both games.FAVOURITE TEAM IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTIONAccording to the match prediction, Afghanistan is the favourite team to win this match. Many factors make Afghanistan a favourite team in this match, Some of the key factors are mentioned below:
Afghanistan had already won the series of three T20 matches
Zimbabwe has the advantages of home ground and conditions
Rahmat, Shahidi, and Mohammad Nabi are in good form for Afghanistan
Afghanistan has a lot of depth in the batting lineup
The bowling unit of Afghanistan is much stronger than in Zimbabwe
WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR THE BOTH SIDESAfghanistan has a strong batting order and bowling unit as compared to ZImbabwe, so the winning chances of Zimbabwe for today’s match have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.Afghanistan has a 56% chance to win this match.Zimbabwe has a 44% chance to win this match.
The Premier League season begins on August 5, meaning teams have wrapped up preseason tours and are looking towards the start of the new campaign. Everyone starts from scratch, but certain teams are no doubt ahead of the pack concerning their title chances. Manchester...
Tournament: Australia tour of Sri Lanka, 2022.Date: July 08, 2022Format: Test matchVenue: Galle International Stadium, Galle, Sri Lanka.Time: 04:30 SL VS AUS MATCH PREVIEWS Australia, led by Pat Cummins, started the series on an impressive note after winning the...
West Indies are back playing the format they love the most and even though they are without some of their vintage stars of the format, they do appear to be a formidable unit, at least in the shortest format of the game. They have started their limited-overs series...