The Big Bash League Adelaide Strikers vs Perth Scorchers Match Details, Team News, Probable Playing Xis and the Match Prediction

Jan 14, 2022

Spread the love
The Adelaide Strikers are going to be taking on the Perth Scorchers in this next BBL 2021-22 match. The Perth Scorchers have been the team to beat this season and have pretty much sealed the top spot in the league stage. That will give it the best chance to make the BBL Final and lift the title. The Adelaide Strikers have won just three matches from their eleven so far and need a minor miracle to make it to the playoffs. All the top cricket betting sites have the Perth Scorchers as the clear favorite for this match. Match prediction and cricket betting tips for Adelaide Strikers vs Perth Scorchers BBL 2021-22. The match is going to be played at the Adelaide Oval, Adelaide on the 14th of January 2022. ADS VS PER TEAM PREVIEWS ADELAIDE STRIKERS The Adelaide Strikers won their previous match by a massive margin thanks to a six-wicket haul from Rashid Khan. Unfortunately, that was the last match that Rashid Khan is going to play in this edition of the BBL. His loss is going to be massive for an already struggling Adelaide Strikers lineup. Peter Siddle is still in the lineup and Fawad Ahmed should also find a place in the lineup but overall, the bowling attack for the Adelaide Strikers is going to be much easier to face without Rashid Khan. Then there is the issue of the batting lineup. The Adelaide Strikers have one of the weakest batting lineups in the entire Big Bash. There is not a single batsman that you can point out and say is going to win you a match. Jake Weatherland and Jonothan Wells were supposed to be the ones leading the batting effort but both of them are having one of their poorest ever BBL seasons. The Adelaide Strikers are basically a weaker bowling side than they were, struggling with their batting, and going up against the strongest team of BBL 2021-22. The outlook is not very bright, we are afraid. PERTH SCORCHERS The Perth Scorchers continue to defeat almost everyone that gets in their way. 10 wins from 12 matches have put it in a clear first place with a fair bit of distance between itself and the second-placed team. At this point, it almost does not seem as if it matters who is going to be playing for the Perth Scorchers. Nick Hobson and Laurie Evans led the way with the bat in the previous match showing just how deep the Perth Scorchers bench strength is. Also, even with so much churn in the batting lineup, the Perth Scorchers have a much more powerful batting lineup than the Adelaide Strikers. You can look at beating on them for the Most Sixes betting market. The Perth Scorchers have a very good bowling attack too. Andrew Tue, Jason Behrendorff, Peter Hatzglou, and Tymal Mills (if available) should be able to get the better of the Adelaide Strikers in most matches. WEATHER CONDITIONS It would be clear skies over Adelaide on January 14, and we expect to see a flat track. The ball is expected to come onto the bat nicely as we have seen in previous games and batsmen would be able to hit through the line. The side batting first in this game would need 180 runs on the board to feel safe on this surface. MATCH DETAILS: Match: Adelaide Strikers vs Perth Scorchers, Match 49 Date: 14th January 2022 Time: 05:10 AM IST Venue: Adelaide Oval, Adelaide VENUE DETAILS Adelaide Oval is a small ground, and the boundaries are short around the square. Batsmen enjoy batting on this track as they can play on the up. Fast bowlers do get some assistance on this track in the early overs, but it is a tough surface to bowl on. Spinners don’t get assistance from the surface and the small size of the ground makes it difficult for them. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY MATCH FOR THE BOTH TEAMS Perth Scorchers is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Perth Scorchers have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under. PERTH SCORCHERS HAVE A 60% CHANCE TO WIN THIS MATCH ADELAIDE STRIKERS HAS A 40% CHANCE TO WIN THIS MATCH TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY MATCH PREDICTION The toss will play an important role in the decision of all matches of Big Bash League. Having a good total on the board is always a big advantage in these kinds of big matches. According to toss prediction, the team that will win the toss may choose to bat first. PROBABLE XIS ADELAIDE STRIKERS PREDICTED XI:
  • Matthew Short
  • Henry Hunt
  • Jake Weatherald
  • Jonathan Wells
  • Rashid Khan
  • Thomas Kelly
  • Liam Scott
  • Harry Nielsen (wk)
  • Henry Thorton
  • Peter Siddle (c)
  • Harry Conway
ADELAIDE STRIKERS SQUAD Philip Salt, Jake Weatherald, Alex Carey (C & WK), Matt Renshaw, Jonathan Wells, Matt Short, Rashid Khan, Daniel Worrall, Danny Briggs, Peter Siddle, Wes Agar, Harry Nielsen, Harry Conway, Ryan Gibson, Liam O Connor, Spencer Johnson, Liam Scott, Cameron Valente PERTH SCORCHERS PREDICTED XI:
  • Kurtis Patterson
  • Nick Hobson
  • Laurie Evans (wk)
  • Ashton Turner (c)
  • Aaron Hardie
  • Ashton Agar
  • Andrew Tye
  • Chris Sabburg
  • Matthew Kelly
  • Peter Hatzaglou
  • Jason Behrendorff
PERTH SCORCHERS SQUAD Josh Inglis (WK), Jason Roy, Colin Munro, Liam Livingstone, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Turner (C), Aaron Hardie, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Fawad Ahmed, Cameron Bancroft, Kurtis Patterson, Joel Paris, Matthew Kelly, Corey Rocchiccioli, Sam Whiteman, Liam Guthrie, Cameron Gannon ADELAIDE STRIKERS VS PERTH SCORCHERS HEAD-TO-HEAD OVERALL Matches-  19, Adelaide Strikers – 9, Perth Scorchers – 10, N/R- 0 IN ADELAIDE  Matches- 8, Adelaide Strikers – 5, Perth Scorchers – 3, N/R- 0 PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS Kurtis Patterson is currently the second- leading run-scorer for the Scorchers with 275 runs in nine innings at an impressive 30.55 and a strike rate of nearly 144. Rashid Khan is ruling the wicket-taking charts with 20 scalps in 11 innings at a stellar average of 13.95 and an economy rate of 6.34. He is fresh after a Player of the Match six-for in the previous encounter.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter