South Africa vs Sri Lanka T20 World Cup 2021 Group 1 Super 12 Match Prediction

Oct 30, 2021

Spread the love
SOUTH AFRICA VS SRI LANKA MATCH PREVIEW South Africa and Sri Lanka will play the twenty-fifth match of ICC T20 world cup tournament 2021 on the thirtieth Oct 2021. Sharjah cricket stadium will host the match. The match will begin at 15:30 IST. To date, both groups have played sixteen matches against every other in which South Africa has won eleven matches. Temba Bavuma will be the skipper of South Africa and Dasun Shanaka will be the skipper for Sri Lanka. Both teams will play their third match of the ICC T20 world cup tournament 2021. Each of the teams has played 2 matches up to now in which one has succeeded and the other has been unsuccessful. South Africa is playing as the favorite for this match. South Africa’s record in the last 5 matches has been excellent compared to Sri Lanka having won five out of five matches. This match is extremely necessary for both of the teams as a result of the team that wins the match may be nearer to the semi-finals. Each team will attempt to win the match and that we can get to check a remarkable and sensational match. MATCH DETAILS Match – South Africa vs Sri Lanka – Match twenty-five Venue – Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah Time – 03:30 PM IST, 10:00 AM GMT SOUTH AFRICA VS SRI LANKA MATCH WEATHER FORECAST: The weather in Sharjah will be sunny. The temperature will be between twenty-five to thirty-four degrees Celsius. The sky will be clear and there’s no probability of rain forecast throughout the match. Other details relating to weather are listed below: Maximum temperature: 34°c Minimum temperature: 25°c Rain: 0% Cloud: 0% Humidity: 53% Wind speed: 21 km/h. SOUTH AFRICA VS SRI LANKA MATCH PITCH REPORT & CONDITIONS: The pitch at Sharjah Cricket Stadium is amazing. This pitch is extremely suitable for both batting and bowling. The team batting second will gain. This pitch will facilitate the Spinners a lot. The team that will win the toss should bowl initially. VENUE DETAILS AND STATS: Location: Sharjah Country: UAE Established: 1982 Capacity: 27,000 Owner: Sharjah Cricket Association Home Teams: UAE, Afghanistan End Names: Pavilion End, Sharjah Club Time Zone: UT +04:00 Flood Lights: yes T20 RECORDS IN SHARJAH VENUE: Total Matches: eighteen Matches won when batting first: ten Matches won when bowling first: eight Average in first Innings: a hundred forty-five Highest Total: 215/6 (Afghanistan) Lowest Total: 44/10 (Netherlands) Highest Run Chased: 172/5 (Sri Lanka) PROBABLE PLAYING XIS SRI LANKA
  • Kusal Perera (wk.)
  • Pathum Nissanka
  • Charith Asalanka
  • Avishka Fernando
  • Bhanuka Rajapaksa
  • Dasun Shanaka(c)
  • Chamika Karunaratne
  • Wanindu Hasaranga
  • Dushmantha Chameera
  • Maheesh Theekshana
  • Lahiru Kumara
  • Dhananjaya de Silva
  • Akila Dananjaya
  • Binura Fernando
  • Dinesh Chandimal
  • Reeza Hendricks (wk.)
  • Temba Bavuma (c)
  • Aiden Markram
  • Rassie van der Dussen
  • David Miller
  • Heinrich Klaasen
  • Dwaine Pretorius
  • Keshav Maharaj
  • Kagiso Rabada
  • Anrich Nortje
  • Tabraiz Shamsi
  • Wiaan Mulder
  • lungyi Ngidi
  • Bjorn Fortuin
  • Quinton de Kock
HEAD-TO-HEAD RECORDS Overall Matches played – sixteen Sri Lanka won– five South Africa won– ten Tied matches- 1 IN T20 WORLD CUPS Matches played- 3 Sri Lanka won– one South Africa won– 2 Tied matches- 0 PROBABLE BEST BATTER OF THE MATCH AIDEN MARKRAM (SOUTH AFRICA) Aiden Markram has looked in ominous form in the current edition of the T20 world cup tournament. In South Africa’s first warm up game against Afghanistan, he scored forty-eight runs. The right-hander is currently the leading run-scorer for the Proteas in the tournament, having scored ninety-one runs at an average of ninety-one. In the previous game against the West Indies, he scored an unbeaten fifty-one. PROBABLE BEST BOWLER OF THE MATCH TABRAIZ SHAMSI (SOUTH AFRICA) Anrich Nortje hasn’t been straightforward to pounce on by any means. The speedster has bowled with a lot of venom and hasn’t allowed the batters to dictate terms. In 2 matches, Nortje has picked up 3 wickets. Moreover, he has bowled at an economic rate of 4.37, the simplest among the South African bowlers. The Lankans can’t afford to be self-satisfied when facing him. SOUTH AFRICA VS SRI LANKA TOP PICKS SOUTH AFRICA AIDEN MARKRAM Aiden Markram set a match-winning effort through his period against West Indies. Markram is the most in-form batsman for South Africa who is probably going to build a sway against Sri Lanka. DWAINE PRETORIUS Dwaine Pretorius could be a star for the South African team. Through his brilliant bowling skills, he registered a clinical bowling figure of 3/18 against the West Indies in the last match. SRI LANKA CHARITH ASALANKA Charith Asalanka was the solitary batsman of Sri Lanka to dominate the run chase. Asalanka has been in brilliant form throughout the world cup and his stylish run against Bangladesh consisted of eighty runs. CHAMIKA KARUNARATNE  Karunaratne is an exceptional bowler in the Sri Lankan team. He’s economical and his pace together with line and length troubles each batsman to be our top pick against South Africa. WINNING PROBABILITIES OF THE MATCH: South Africa could be a strong team as compared to Sri Lanka at once. It’s Expected that South Africa can win this match. Us predict to winning probabilities of nowadays match is mentioned as below: South Africa has a 52% probability of winning this match. Sri Lanka has 48% probability of win this match. Today’s match prediction: South Africa to win the match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter