South Africa Tour of India 2022 South Africa vs India Match Details, Team News, Pitch Report, and the Match Prediction

Jun 17, 2022

Spread the love
India had finally won a T20 match against South Africa after losing two matches in a row. They were with the bat and ball in the third match. They scored a total of 179 runs in 20 overs while batting first and their bowling department also performed well and defended the target of 180 runs. On the other side, the South African team relaxed in the third match after winning two early matches. They failed to perform well in every department of the game. Their bowling department could not perform well and their batting order also collapsed. Two matches are left in this series of five matches where South Africa has to win just one match to win this series against India. INDIA REVIEWS India must be happy with their performance in the third T20 match. They also have good news as their star players like Ishan Kishan, Ruturaj Gaikwad, and Hardik Pandya are back to good form. Ruturaj Gaikwad and Ishan Kishan opened the batting inning for India and provided a good opening start of 97 runs for the partnership of the first wicket. Ruturaj Gaikwad was the highest run-scorer with 57 runs to his name on 35 balls with the help of seven boundaries and two huge sixes. Ishan Kishan also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He scored 54 runs at the strike rate of 154 and smashed five boundaries and two huge sixes during his inning. Hardik Pandya remained not out after scoring 31 runs on just 21 balls with the help of four boundaries. Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant, and Karthik could not give the best performance. The bowling department of India was just superb in the third match. They defended the target of 180 runs and sent the full team of South Africa back to the pavilion in 19.1 overs on a total of just 131 runs. India came into this match with its full strength. Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Avesh Khan, Axar Patel, Yuzvendra Chahal, and Harshal Patel were leading the bowling department of India in the previous match. Harshal Patel was the highest wicket-taker in the previous match with four wickets to his name in 3.1 overs against just 25 runs. Yuzvendra Chahal picked three wickets while he was charged for 20 runs in four overs. Axar Patel and Bhuvneshwar Kumar picked one wicket each while Avesh Khan was the only bowler from the side of India who could not manage to pick any wicket. SOUTH AFRICA REVIEWS South Africa lost the third T20 match of this tour of India after winning two opening matches. They were not serious about the game in the third match. Kagiso Rabada, Wayne Parnell, Tabraiz Shamsi, Anrich Nortje, Keshav Maharaj, and Dwaine Pretorius were the leading bowlers of South Africa in the third match but none of these bowlers could stop the batting order of India from scoring the runs. Pretorius picked two wickets in four overs and bowled out while he was charged for 29 runs. Shamsi, Maharaj, and Rabada picked one wicket each while Nortje and Parnell were the bowlers who could not pick any wicket in the previous match. The batting order of South Africa also collapsed in the previous match against India. They managed to score just 131 runs and their full team came back to the pavilion in 19.1 overs while chasing the target of 180 runs. Heinrich Klaasen was the highest run-scorer with just 29 runs to his name on 24 balls with the help of three boundaries and one huge six. Reeza Hendricks scored 23 runs while Wayne Parnell could manage to score 22 runs and remained not out. Dwaine Pretorius scored 20 runs. South Africa had been an unpredictable team on this tour of India. We are sure that they will bounce back strongly after losing the previous match. This match is going to be very interesting. INDIA VS SOUTH AFRICA MATCH DETAILS: Match: India vs South Africa, 4th T20I, South Africa tour of India, 2022. Date and Time: June 17, 2022, Friday, 07:00 PM IST. Venue: Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot. INDIA T20 HISTORY AND STATS India had played a total of 162 T20 matches so far. They won 105 matches while other teams won 53 matches. 4 matches for India were ended with no result. SOUTH AFRICA T20 HISTORY AND STATS South Africa had played 150 T20 matches right now with 88 wins to their name while they had lost 61 matches. Their one match ended with no result. INDIA VS SOUTH AFRICA T20 HISTORY AND STATS India had played 18 T20 matches against South Africa where they won 10 matches while South Africa had won 8 matches. TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION The toss is going to play an important role in the decision of every match of this series. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 4th T20 Match match between India and South Africa is going to be played at Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot. The pitch at this stadium is excellent for batting. The boundaries at this venue are short and will bring the spinners into play. The pitch will continue to be good for batting throughout the match. A total of 190 can be difficult for batting second to chase. WEATHER REPORT FOR THIS MATCH The weather forecast in Rajkot on match day is good for a cricket match. There are some chances of rain but that is possible that we may have an interrupted match. PROBABLE PLAYING XI INDIA Ishan Kishan, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (c & wk), Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik, Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Avesh Khan, Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar SOUTH AFRICA Reeza Hendricks, Rassie van der Dussen, Temba Bavuma (c), Dwaine Pretorius, Heinrich Klaasen (wk), David Miller, Tabraiz Shamsi, Wayne Parnell, Kagiso Rabada, Keshav Maharaj, Anrich Nortje PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS PROBABLE THE BEST BATTER OF THE MATCH  TEMBA BAVUMA South Africa skipper Temba Bavuma has not made any significant contributions with the bat so far. However, the right-handed batter has all the shots in the book and can be very lethal against spin bowling. The Proteas skipper will want to make a big score in the upcoming match and seal the series for his team. PROBABLE THE BEST BOWLER OF THE MATCH  AXAR PATEL The left-arm spinner Axar Patel scalped only one wicket for his team in the previous match but was very economical. Axar is very disciplined when it comes to bowling the right lines and lengths. He will be looking to put on a match-winning effort for his team in the next encounter. FAVOURITE TEAM IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION According to the match prediction, India is the favourite team to win this match. Many factors make India a favourite team in this match, Some of the key factors are mentioned below: The key players of India like Ishan Kishan and Ruturaj Gaikwad are back to the good form India has a deeper and far more powerful batting lineup The bowling unit of India is much stronger than in South Africa India has better six-hitting capability when we compare it with South Africa Home ground conditions can help India WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR THE BOTH SIDES India has a strong batting order and bowling unit as compared to South Africa, so the winning chances of India for today’s match have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under. India has a 56% chance to win this match. South Africa has a 44% chance to win this match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter