Pakistan Super League Quetta Gladiators vs Multan Sultan Match Details, Team News, Pitch Report and Match Prediction

Jan 31, 2022

Spread the love
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of PSL T20. The 7th match of Pakistan Super League 2022 is scheduled to be played between Quetta Gladiators and Multan Sultans on Monday 31st January 2022 at National Stadium, Karachi. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match predictions for all matches of PSL free. The performance of Quetta Gladiators had been average in this season of the Pakistan Super League. They had played two matches with one win and the other lost. They are holding the second position on the table. On the other hand, the defending champions, Multan Sultans had a superb start to this tournament and had won both opening matches till now. They are leading the points table of PSL season 7. QUETTA GLADIATORS PREVIEWS Quetta Gladiators had beaten Karachi Kings in their previous match with a huge margin of eight wickets where they won the toss and decided to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was just outstanding. They leaked 113 runs and sent the complete Karachi Kings back to the pavilion in 17.3 overs. Naseem Shah was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who picked five wickets in his 3.3 overs bowled out against 20 runs. Sohail Tanvir also performed well and picked early wickets. Sohail Tanvir picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 29 runs. Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Nawaz, and James Faulkner picked one wicket each. The performance of the batting order of Quetta Gladiators was also good. They chased the target of 114 runs in 15.5 overs. Ahsan Ali was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out after scoring 57 runs. He faced 43 deliveries and smashed eight boundaries during his inning. Will Smeed also performed well and scored 30 runs. MULTAN SULTANS PREVIEWS Multan Sultans are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Lahore Qalandars in their previous match with a handsome margin of five wickets. They won the toss and decided to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was not impressive. They leaked 206 runs in their innings of 20 overs. They used seven bowlers in that match. David Willey, Shahnawaz Dahani, Imran Tahir, Ihsanullah, and Khushdil Shah picked one wicket each. Multan Sultans won the previous match due to the best performance by their batting order. They chased the target of 207 runs in 19.4 overs. Shan Masood was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 83 runs on 50 deliveries with the help of 14 boundaries and one huge six. The skipper, Mohammad Rizwan also performed well and scored 69 runs. He faced 42 balls and smashed six boundaries and three huge sixes during his inning. Sohaib Maqsood scored 20 runs. MATCH DETAILS: Quetta Gladiators vs Multan Sultans, Match 7 Venue: National Stadium, Karachi Date & Time: January 31st, at 8:00 PM IST and 7:30 PM Local Time TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY MATCH PREDICTION The toss had played a key role in the decision of all previously played matches of Pakistan Super League season 7. We had seen in the previous editions of this tournament that chase is the best option for both teams at the venue of Karachi. Almost 65% of matches had been won by the bowling first. According to toss prediction, the team that will win the toss may choose to field first. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 7th match of Pakistan Super League season 2022 is scheduled to be held at National Stadium, Karachi. The pitch here at this venue is flat, good for batting as there is no bounce and pace. Out-field on this venue is very fast and the ball will travel to the boundary very quickly. It also has a lot of help for the spin bowlers but almost all teams in this tournament have a strong batting order so this does not matter. According to the live cricket score, a total of 180 runs should be a par score. WEATHER REPORT FOR TODAY MATCH The weather forecast in Karachi is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting almost no chances of rain on match day and we will have a full match to enjoy. PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS PROBABLE BEST BATTER OF THE MATCH – SHAN MASOOD Shan Masood scored a splendid 83 in just 50 balls in the previous game against the Lahore Qalandars which helped the side chase down a daunting score of 206 and bagged the man of the match award as well. The left-hand batter has played the perfect role at the top with skipper Rizwan taking his time and have complemented each other really well. PROBABLE BEST BOWLER OF THE MATCH –  IMRAN TAHIR The 42-year veteran leg spinner has proved from time to time that age is just a number with his marvellous performances around the world in T20 leagues. Tahir bowled a match-winning spell in the first game against Karachi Kings that turned the match on its head for the Multan Sultans. He will always be a threat whenever he is brought into the attack. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY MATCH FOR THE BOTH SIDES Quetta Gladiators is overall a strong team as compared to the Quetta Gladiators especially when it comes to batting. The batting and bowling squad of the Multan Sultans is strong at least on paper, so the winning chances of today’s match for Quetta Gladiators have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under. Quetta Gladiators have a 52% chance to win this match. Multan Sultans has a 48% chance to win this match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter