Pakistan Super League Peshawar Zalmi vs Islamabad United Match Details, Team News, Pitch Report and the Match Prediction

Jan 30, 2022

Spread the love
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of PSL T20. The 5th match of Pakistan Super League 2022 is scheduled to play between Peshawar Zalmi and Islamabad United on Sunday 30th January 2022 at National Stadium, Karachi. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match predictions for all matches of PSL free. PSL T20 season 7 had a good start and we already had seen some exciting matches. Peshawar Zalmi had a good start to this edition of the Pakistan Super League and had won their opening match quite easily. On the other side, Islamabad United is going to play their very first match of this tournament. PESHAWAR ZALMI PREVIEWS Peshawar Zalmi had beaten Quetta Gladiators in their opening match with a handsome margin of five wickets where they won the toss and decided to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was not good. They leaked 190 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Usman Qadir was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against 20 runs. Sameen Gul also picked two wickets while he was charged for 40 runs in his four overs bowled out. Peshawar Zalmi won the previous match due to the best performance by their batting order. They chased the target of 191 runs in 19.4 overs. Hussain Talat was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 52 runs on 29 deliveries with the help of five boundaries and two huge sixes. The skipper, Shoaib Malik also performed well and scored 48 runs. He faced 32 balls and smashed one boundary and four huge sixes during his inning. He remained not out till the chase of the target. ISLAMABAD UNITED PREVIEWS Islamabad United was known as a strong team of Pakistan Super League in the previous editions but since the last edition, they had dropped the momentum. The batting order of this team is strong and experienced at least on papers. Alex Hales and Paul Stirling are the key batters of United. Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Colin Munro are also part of the squad of this team. Asif Ali had been just outstanding in the recently played T20 World Cup and had played a key role for each and every win for Pakistan. He will be handling the middle batting order of United. Shadab Khan, Azam Khan, and Faheem Ashraf can also bat well. The bowling unit of Islamabad United is also strong. Mohammad Wasim Jr, Musa Khan, Shadab Khan, and Hasan Ali will be leading the bowling unit of the United. MATCH DETAILS Peshawar Zalmi vs Islamabad United, Match 5 Venue: National Stadium, Karachi Date & Time: January 30th, at 2:30 PM IST and 3:00 PM Local Time PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 5th match of Pakistan Super League season 2022 is scheduled to be held at National Stadium, Karachi. The pitch here at this venue is flat good for batting as there is no bounce and pace. Out-field on this venue is very fast and the ball will travel to the boundary very quickly. It also has a lot of help for the spin bowlers but almost all teams in this tournament have a strong batting order so this does not matter. According to the live cricket score, a total of 180 runs should be as a par score. WEATHER REPORT FOR TODAY MATCH The weather forecast in Karachi is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting almost no chances of rain on match day and we will have a full match to enjoy. TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY MATCH PREDICTION The toss had played a key role in the decision of all previously played matches of Pakistan Super League season 7. We had seen in the previous editions of this tournament that chase is the best option for both teams at the venue of Karachi. Almost 65% of matches had been won by the bowling first. According to toss prediction, the team that will win the toss may choose to field first. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY MATCH FOR THE BOTH SIDES Peshawar Zalmi is overall a strong team as compared to the Peshawar Zalmi especially when it comes to batting. The batting and bowling squad of Islamabad United is strong at least on papers, so the winning chances of today’s match for Peshawar Zalmi have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under. PESHAWAR ZALMI HAVE 52% CHANCE TO WIN THIS MATCH. ISLAMABAD UNITED HAS A 48% CHANCE TO WIN THIS MATCH.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter