Pakistan Super League 2022 Quetta Gladiators vs Lahore Qalandars Match Details, Team News, Pitch Breport and the Match Prediction

Feb 7, 2022

Spread the love
The Quetta Gladiators have a very tough task ahead of them as they try to get their PSL 2022 campaign back on track. They are going to be playing the in-form Lahore Qalandars in this match. Quetta Gladiators have so far won just one match in PSL 7 and are second from the bottom. The Lahore Qalandars, on the other hand, have won all but one of their matches and are second from the top. Is it any surprise then that the best cricket betting sites have the Lahore Qalandars as the favorites to win this match? Not at all. There are, however, plenty of betting opportunities to explore in this match. Match prediction and cricket betting tips for Quetta Gladiators vs Lahore Qalandars PSL 2022. The match is going to be played at the National Stadium, Karachi on the 7th of February 2022. QUETTA GLADIATORS VS LAHORE QALANDARS TEAM PREVIEWS QUETTA GLADIATORS The Quetta Gladiators have struggled for performances in PSL 2022 and the team seems to be struggling to find the right balance. Neither its batting nor its bowling has been up to the standards required. Ahsan Ali is the one batsman that has made a name for himself and seems to be another excellent prospect for Pakistan. He is the fourth-highest run-scorer in PSL 2022 at the moment with 204 runs at an average of 68 with three fifty-plus scores in four matches. He could be someone whom you can bet on to score some runs in this match as well. Apart from him, though, the rest of the batting is a bit weak. Sarfaraz Ahmad, Ben Duckett, Shahid Afridi, and Iftikhar Ahmed are all in poor form. Maybe Quetta can think of getting Will Smeed back for this match and strengthening its batting a bit because it is astonishing he is not able to make the playing eleven after scoring 97 in his first match of the tournament. James Vince is another excellent prospect and he played the previous match as well. His overall form has been so good in T20 cricket lately that betting on him to score runs is not a bad idea either. The bowling attack of the Quetta Gladiators is a bit weak as well. Sohail Tanvir, James Faulkner, and Shahid Afridi are no longer the bowlers that they were at their peak. Mohammad Nawaz and Naseem Shah have picked up six wickets each in PSL 2022. You can look to bet on either of them in the ‘Top Bowler Quetta Gladiators” betting market. The Quetta Gladiators have a decent team and we think they could be quite dangerous if they just swap some players and get their batting positions correct. Don’t count them out. LAHORE QALANDARS The Lahore Qalandars have enjoyed a lot of success in PSL 2022. After losing their first match of the season, they have now gone on to win their next three matches. We know their bowling was strong coming into the tournament but their batting has also done quite well. Of course, by batting, we mean Fakhar Zaman! The left-hander has been phenomenally consistent and is the highest scorer in PSL 2022 so far. He has 286 runs in four innings with one century and two fifties. He also hit 10 sixes and 33 boundaries. Fakhar Zaman is carrying the batting on his shoulders and we think the real challenge for the Qalandars will come when he fails.Phil Salt, Harry Brook, and David Wiese give the Lahore Qalandars a strong middle-order with a decent amount of depth. The bowling is where the Lahore Qalandars are the most dangerous. They seemed dead and buried in the previous match but Shaheen Afridi and Haris Rauf put on a death-bowling clinic to help them win against Islamabad United. Rashid Khan has also been exceptional and that means you have three of the best bowlers in the world in the T20 format playing together for one team. The Lahore Qalandars are always going to be dangerous for this reason. MATCH DETAILS: Match: Quetta Gladiators vs Lahore Qalandars, Match 15 Venue: National Stadium, Karachi Date & Time: 7th February at 8:00 PM IST and 7:00 PM Local Time PITCH REPORT The pitch has been a blessing to the batters as runs have come at an enormous rate. However, the bowlers have also received some sort of help during the second half where batters have struggled compared to the first innings. TOP PICKS – BATTERS Fakhar Zaman is the leading run-scorer in the tournament with 286 runs in four matches at an average of 71.5 and a strike rate of 178.75. He has made one century and two half-centuries. Ahsan Ali has been leading the batting charts for the Gladiators. He has scored 204 runs in four matches at an average of 68 and a strike rate of 151.11. TOP PICKS – ALL-ROUNDERS Mohammad Nawaz has been playing the role of an all-rounder for the Gladiators perfectly. He has taken six wickets in four matches at an average of 18, an economy of 8.3, and a strike rate of 13. Nawaz has a batting strike rate of 203.84 and has hit three fours and five sixes. James Faulkner has taken four wickets in four matches at an average of 30,75, an economy of 8.78, and a strike rate of 21. TOP PICKS – BOWLERS Captain Shaheen Afridi has taken seven wickets for the Qalandars and is the highest wicket-taker. He has bowled at an average of 16.28, an economy of 7.12, and a strike rate of 13.7. Rashid Khan has taken four wickets in four matches at an average of 27.75, an economy of 6.93, and a strike rate of 24. TOP PICKS – WICKET KEEPERS Ben Duckett has made 60 runs in four matches at a strike rate of 120 for the Gladiators franchise. CHANCES OF WINNING TODAY’S MATCH FOR BOTH SIDES The Lahore Qalandars are a strong team against the Quetta Gladiators as a whole, especially when it comes to batting. The batting and bowling squad of Lahore Qalandars is strong at least on paper, so the chances of Lahore Qalandars winning today’s match have increased. The following is the equation of winning chances for both the teams for today’s match. Lahore Qalandars have a 56% chance of winning this match. Quetta Gladiators have a 44% chance of winning this match. TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION Toss played a key role in deciding all the matches played before the Pakistan Super League season 7. We have seen in previous editions of this tournament that chasing Karachi is the best option for both teams. Bowling had won about 65% of the matches before. According to the toss prediction, the team that wins the toss may choose to field first.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter