Oman Quadrangular T20I Series 2022 Match 5 Oman vs United Arabs Emirates Match Details, Pitch Report and the Match Prediction

Feb 14, 2022

Spread the love
Oman will take on the United Arab Emirates in the 5th match of the series on Monday. Oman has lost two matches so far and missed out on their chances of winning the series. They are currently placed at the bottom of the standings with no points to their name. The United Arab Emirates, on the other hand, are the favorites to win this series and they are one win away from achieving that feat. They have won two back-to-back matches in this series against Nepal and Ireland by 25 runs and 13 runs respectively and placed themselves at the top of the standings with 4 points. MATCH DETAILS: Oman vs United Arab Emirates, Match 5 Venue: AI Amerat Cricket Ground (Ministry Turf 1), AI Amerat Date & Time: 14th February, at 11:30 AM IST and 10:00 AM Local Time OMAN VS UAE TODAY MATCH WEATHER FORECAST: Weather of Al Amerat will be sunny. Temperature will range between 20 to 27 degrees Celsius. The sky will be clear and there is no chance of rain forecast during the match. Others details regarding weather are listed below: Maximum temperature: 27°c Minimum temperature: 20°c Rain: 0% Cloud: 3% Humidity 63% Wind speed: 4 km/h. PITCH REPORT: It’s a good sporting wicket overall with an equal edge for batters and bowlers. It’s a tough task to chase the targets of more than 150 on this venue and hence batting first is the safest option. TOP PICKS – OMAN Shoaib Khan scored a brilliant 57 runs from just 38 balls in the losing cause against Ireland. Overall, in 2 matches in this series, he has scored 68 runs at an average of 34. Zeeshan Maqsood has managed to score 50 runs in 2 matches in this series at a strike rate of 100 and went wicketless with the ball. TOP PICKS – UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Rohan Mustafa is the man in form for UAE. In the last 2 matches, he has scored 103 runs at an average of 51.5 with a strike rate of 132.05 and picked up 3 wickets. Chirag Suri is the star player in the UAE line-up. It’s an ideal format for his style of batting and he did well in this series so far by scoring 97 runs at a strike rate of 144.77 with the highest score of 84*. OMAN VS UAE TODAY MATCH PREDICTION: Our predict to winning chances of today match is mentioned as under: UAE has a 55% chance to win this match. Oman has a 45% chances to win this match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter