New Zealand vs Namibia Match Prediction | ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021 Group 2 Super 12

Nov 5, 2021

Spread the love
PREVIEW New Zealand and Namibia are set to cross swords in Match No.36 of the continued T20 World Cup 2021 on Friday, November 5 at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium in Sharjah. The Black Caps, led by Kane Williamson, are presently placed third in the points table in group 2 with a net run rate of 0.816. A win in their next game can take them to the second spot and strengthen their possibilities of qualifying for the semi-final. Namibia, on the opposite hand, has shown fighting spirit, however, wants one thing monumental to induce into the highest 2. In their previous game, Pakistan beat them by forty-five runs. MATCH DETAILS: Match – New Zealand vs Namibia – Match thirty-six Venue – Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah Time – 03:30 PM IST, 10:00 AM GMT PITCH CONDITIONS Sharjah has not been the simplest wicket to bat. Scoring in the 1st 10 overs has been troublesome for every English team that is in immense form right now struggling in the 1st 10 overs versus Sri Lankan spinners. Spinners are an element on the pitch however quick bowlers throughout the tournament have shown that they can’t be underestimated. Sri Lanka and South Africa also saw a tough time with the bat. A technique to counter that might be to settle in 1st like Jos Buttler and so go Big. In this case, Namibia will hold itself before a flurry, building partnerships 1st and so feat it to the likes of Wiese and Smit to finish. New Zealand contains a batting lineup that may hit huge and additionally sneak singles and doubles so that they may have a position anyway. What quite a track can the ground staff lay this time around? Average 1st innings score: 143 (8 T20Is in Sharjah in T20 World Cup 2021) Record of Chasing teams: Won – five, Lost – 3, Tied – 0 NEW ZEALAND VS NAMIBIA MATCH WEATHER FORECAST: The weather in Sharjah is sunny. The temperature will be between twenty-five to thirty-four degrees Celsius. The sky is clear and there’s no likelihood of rain forecast throughout the match. Other details concerning weather are listed below: Maximum temperature: 34°c Minimum temperature: 25°c Rain: 0% Cloud: 4% Humidity: 75% Wind speed: 21 km/h. PROBABLE PLAYING XIS NEW ZEALAND
  • Martin Guptill
  • Daryl Mitchell
  • Kane Williamson (c)
  • Devon Conway (wk.)
  • James Neesham
  • Glenn Phillips
  • Mitchell Santner
  • Adam Milne
  • Tim Southee
  • Ish Sodhi
  • Trent Boult
  • Todd Astle
  • Kyle Jamieson
  • Tim Seifert
  • Mark Chapman
  • Stephan Baard
  • Michael van Lingen
  • Craig Williams
  • Gerhard Erasmus (c)
  • David Wiese
  • JJ Smit
  • Jan Nicol Loftie-Eaton
  • Ruben Trumpelmann
  • Zane Green(wk.)
  • Jan Frylinck
  • Ben Shikongo
  • Michau du Preez
  • Karl Birkenstock
  • Pikky Ya France
  • Claude Bernard Scholtz
HEAD-TO-HEAD RECORDS New Zealand and Namibia are yet to face one another in T20Is. VENUE DETAILS AND STATS: Location: Sharjah Country: UAE Established: 1982 Capacity: 27,000 Owner: Sharjah Cricket Association Home Teams: UAE, Afghanistan End Names: Pavilion End, Sharjah Club Time Zone: UTC +04:00 Flood Lights: Yes T20 RECORDS IN SHARJAH VENUE: Total Matches: twenty-two Won whereas batting first: thirteen Won whereas bowling first: nine Average in first Innings: 146 Highest Total: 215/6 (Afghanistan) Lowest Total: 44/10 (Netherlands) Highest Run Chased: 172/5 (Sri Lanka) PROBABLE BEST BATTER OF THE MATCH Martin Guptill (New Zealand) On Wed, Martin Guptill became the second male batter to notch 3000 runs in T20Is after Virat Kohli. He has been an integral part of the Black Caps’ setup for the last twelve years. In the previous match, the veteran checked out his best possible, evaluating ninety-three runs off fifty-six balls with the assistance of six fours and 7 sixes. If Guptill gets going, Namibia might find themselves chasing Leather. PROBABLE BEST BOWLER OF THE MATCH Trent Boult (New Zealand) Trent Boult has been the standout bowler for brand New Zealand within the World Cup. With six wickets, he’s presently the joint-highest wicket-taker for the Black Caps within the tournament aboard Ish Sodhi. The left arm has performed expeditiously each with the new ball and at the death. The Namibia batters should use caution when facing Boult in their next game. WINNING POSSIBILITIES OF THE MATCH: Us predict to winning possibilities of the match is mentioned as under: New Zealand contains a 52% likelihood to win this match Namibia contains 48% possibilities to win this match NEW ZEALAND VS NAMIBIA WHO CAN WIN THE MATCH: Who can Win the day match between New Zealand vs Namibia match thirty-sixth Match of ICC T20 World Cup 2021? Toss = New Zealand Match = New Zealand Match prediction: New Zealand to win the match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter