loader image

Today's Latest Sports News in the Philippines | MCW Sports

Ireland vs UAE T20I Series Match Details, Team News, Pitch Report and the Match Prediction

Feb 11, 2022

The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of T20 cricket. The 1st T20 match of Oman Quadrangular T20I Series 2022 is scheduled to be held on Friday, 11th February 2022 at Al Amerat Cricket Ground (Ministry Turf 1), Al Amerat. We are providing 100 safe, perfect, and accurate today’s match predictions of Ireland and the United Arab Emirates. Oman is going to host Ireland, United Arab Emirates, and Nepal for this Quadrangular T20I Series. A total of six matches will be played between these four teams. A total of two matches are scheduled on a daily basis and this series will end on February 14, 2022. FULL MATCH INFO: Date: Friday, 11th February 2022 Time: 06:00 AM GMT / 10:00 AM LOCAL / 11:30 AM IST VENUE DETAILS, FACTS, AND HISTORY: Stadium: Al Amerat Cricket Ground (Ministry Turf 1) Location: Al Amerat, Oman Opened: 2012 Known as: Oman Cricket Academy Ground Ends: Al Amerat End, Pavilion End Time Zone: UTC +04:00 Home to: Oman Floodlights: Yes IRELAND REVIEWS Ireland has improved its T20 cricket in the last couple of years. Some new and young players had joined the Irish team for this series. Andrew Balbirnie is an experienced T20 player who will be leading the Irish side during this Quadrangular T20I Series. The batting order of this team is strong and experienced when we compare it with the other teams of this series. Shane Getkate, Harry Tector, Gareth Delany, and Simi Singh are the key batters of Ireland. Paul Stirling had recently played in Pakistan Super League from Islamabad United had the way he had performed in the conditions of Karachi, is just outstanding. He had scored 50 runs on just 18 balls. He has the capability of six-hitting and can be dangerous in the power play overs. Mark Adair, George Dockrell, Joshua Little, Andy McBrine, Barry McCarthy, and Craig Young will be handling the bowling department of the Irish side. UNITED ARAB EMIRATES REVIEWS Most players of the United Arab Emirates had played in recently played T10 series and had got a lot of experience. Ahmad Raza, who is a batting all-rounder will be leading the UAE team in this series. The batting order of this team is good but not stronger than the other teams of this Quadrangular T20I Series. Basil Hameed, Chirag Suri, Muhammad Usman, Mohammad Waseem, Rohan Mustafa, and Alishan Sharafu are the main batters of the United Arab Emirates. Vriitya Aravind is a wicket-keeper batsman in the squad of the United Arab Emirates. The bowling unit of the United Arab Emirates is also un-experienced. They had not played a lot of T20 cricket. Zawar Farid, Zahoor Khan, Akif Raja, Junaid Siddique, and Karthik Meiyappan are the leading bowlers of the United Arab Emirates. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 1st T20 Match match between Ireland and the United Arab Emirates is going to be played at Al Amerat Cricket Ground (Ministry Turf 1), Al Amerat. The pitch at this stadium is excellent for batting. The boundaries at this venue are short and will bring the spinners into play. The pitch will continue to be good for batting throughout the match. A total of 170 can be difficult for batting second to chase. TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY MATCH PREDICTION The toss is going to play an important role in the decision of each and every match of this series. According to toss prediction, the team that will win the toss may elect to bat first. WEATHER REPORT FOR THIS MATCH The weather forecast in Al Amerat on match day is good. There are almost no chances of rain and we are sure to have a full match. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY MATCH FOR THE BOTH SIDES Ireland has a strong batting order and bowling unit as compared to the United Arab Emirates, so the winning chances of Ireland for today’s match have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under. Ireland has a 54% chance to win this match. The United Arab Emirates has 46% chance to win this match.

Related Posts

Premier League 2022-23: Best bets, Predictions and Futures

Premier League 2022-23: Best bets, Predictions and Futures

The Premier League season begins on August 5, meaning teams have wrapped up preseason tours and are looking towards the start of the new campaign. Everyone starts from scratch, but certain teams are no doubt ahead of the pack concerning their title chances. Manchester...

MCW Sports Pasig City MPBL partnership
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe
Subscribe