IPL Gujarat Titans vs Delhi Capitals Match Details, Team News, Pitch Report, and the Match Prediction

Apr 2, 2022

Spread the love
Both teams, Gujarat Titans and Delhi Capitals had won their opening encounters and will be confident for this game. Gujarat Titans beat Lucknow SuperGiants quite easily while Delhi Capitals had beaten the experienced team of IPL, Mumbai Indians. We think that the key strength of Delhi will miss this match but they have the best strength which can easily compete with Gujarat. Most IPL prediction providers are saying that Delhi will win this match with a good margin but in our opinion, both teams are strong equals and this will be a good match. GUJARAT TITANS REVIEWS We mentioned in the prediction of the first match of Gujarat Titans that the bowling department of this team is their key strength and we proved it right. The performance of the bowling unit of GT was exceptional. Mohammad Shami was just brilliant with the new ball and he was also helped by Rashid Khan, Lockie Ferguson, Hardik Pandya, and Varun Aaron. Vijay Shankar and Rahul Tewatia are also available as bowling options for Gujarat if needed. The conditions in Pune are much different from Mumbai and we think that the fast bowling attack of GT will not get much help from the conditions and it will be easy for the batters of Delhi Capitals to score runs. The batting order of Gujarat Titans will also be tested properly in this match and if they bat in the second inning, they will have to chase a big total. Shubman Gill and Matthew Wade are sure to open the batting inning for Gujarat. Both batters play aggressively and can score more runs in powerplay overs. Vijay Shankar will be batting at number three. He fits in this position as his previous records show. Tewatia, Pandya, and David Miller are going to handle the middle batting order. Gujarat Titans will give a tough time to Delhi with strong bowling and smart batting techniques. DELHI CAPITALS REVIEWS Most overseas players of the Delhi Capitals are not available for the selection and that was a key reason they played the first match with just two overseas players. They have to choose the third player in this match as Lungi Ngidi and Mustafizur Rahman had joined the team. In our opinion, Mustafizur Rahman is the best choice than Ngidi. We think that Mustafizur will replace Nagarkoti in this match. None of us doubt that the bowling unit of Delhi Capitals is very strong they have the options in the bowlers like Kuldeep Yadav Yadav, Axar Patel, Lalit Yadav, Shardul Thakur, and Khaleel Ahmed to pick the best bowlers for this match. The batting order of the Delhi Capitals is also strong like Gujarat Titans. They have four genuine batters like Rovman Powell, Tim Seifert, Rishabh Pant, and Prithvi Shaw. Prithvi Shaw is a young Indian talent and has a good record in the IPL. He was a successful opener with Dhawan but now has a new partner. Shardul Thakur, Axar Patel, and Lalit Yadav are batting all-rounders and all batters had played well in the middle overs in the past. Mandeep Singh will also play this and some other matches till David Warner and Marsh are not available to the team. MATCH DETAILS Gujarat Titans vs Delhi Capitals, Match 10, IPL 2022 Venue: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune Date & Time: April 2, 7:30 PM IST TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION The toss is going to play an important part in the result of every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous editions. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 10th match of IPL T20, 2022 is going to be held at the Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen for good cricketing shorts but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score. WEATHER REPORT FOR TODAY’S MATCH The weather forecast for Pune is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy. PROBABLE PLAYING XIS FOR GUJARAT TITANS VS DELHI CAPITALS GUJARAT TITANS Shubman Gill, Matthew Wade (wk), Vijay Shankar, Abhinav Manohar, Hardik Pandya (c), David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan, Lockie Ferguson, Varun Aaron, Mohammed Shami DELHI CAPITALS Prithvi Shaw, Tim Seifert, KS Bharat, Rishabh Pant (c & wk), Rovman Powell, Lalit Yadav, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Khaleel Ahmed, Kuldeep Yadav, Mustafizur Rahman/Lungi Ngidi PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS: RAHUL TEWATIA Rahul Tewatia has time and again shown that he has the potential to play match-defining knocks in the middle-order when the going gets tough. Tewatia might start slowly but has a very good understanding and situational awareness and it is just a matter of time before he scores at a brisk rate once he gets set thereby, adding some vital runs in the middle and death overs. The southpaw took the match away from LSG with a fantastic knock of an unbeaten 40 of 24 deliveries.  PROBABLE BEST BOWLER OF THE MATCH: MOHAMMED SHAMI The DC batters must be very cautious while facing Mohammed Shami with the new ball. He had completely taken Lucknow SuperGiants by surprise as he accounted for their top-order cheaply including skipper KL Rahul, who was sent back to the dugout for a golden duck to his name. Apart from that, Shami also cleaned up Quinton de Kock and Manish Pandey and finished with brilliant figures of 3/25 from his four overs at an economy rate of 6.3. The senior pacer would be expected to come out all guns blazing against the Delhi Capitals. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR THE BOTH TEAMS Delhi Capitals is overall a strong team when we compare with Gujarat Titans. They have the best players in the t20 format of cricket. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for the Delhi Capitals have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under. Delhi Capitals have a 52% chance to win this match Gujarat Titans have a 48% chance to win this match
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter