IPL 2022 Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Match Details, Team News, Pitch Report, and the Match Prediction

May 8, 2022

Spread the love
SRH had an ideal start to IPL 2022 and won five matches in a row but now had lost four matches continuously. Now they had played ten matches with five wins and the same losses. They are laying in the sixth position on the table. They are tied in points with DC and Punjab but are poor in net run rate than DC. On the other side, RCB had been good in IPL 2022 than Hyderabad. They are in the top four teams right now. They had played eleven matches with six wins to their name. They had lost five matches and are holding the fourth spot on the table. They had beaten CSK in their most recent match. SUNRISERS HYDERABAD REVIEWS SRH was beaten by Delhi in the most recent match. Earlier, they lost their previous match against CSK. The bowling department of SRH had lost momentum in the last two matches and they leaked more than two hundred runs in 20 overs. Marco Jansen, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, T Natarajan, Markram, Umran Malik, and Shashank Singh are the star bowlers of Hyderabad. Umran Malik had been good with the pace and speed but had failed to pick early wickets even though he leaked 48 runs in four overs in the previous match. Remember that he is the highest wicket-taker from the side of SRH. T Natarajan was the only bowler who had two wickets to his name in the previous match against Chennai while no other bowler could manage to pick any wicket. Bhuveneshwar Kumar is the other bowler who is struggling in IPL 2022. The big problem of SRH is the spin bowling department as Washington Sundar is injured and they will choose one bowler from Shreyas Gopal or Jagadeesh Suchith who is a left-arm spinner. The batting department of SRH is strong and is also in good form. The role of the batting order of SRH will be very important in this match. Abhishek Sharma and Kane Williamson are opening the batting inning for Hyderabad and these both bowlers had provided a good start in almost every match of IPL 2022. Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram, Nicholas Pooran, and Shashank Singh are handling the middle and lower batting order of SRH. They were good in the most recent match against CSK where they scored 189 runs while chasing the target of 203 runs. Nicholas Pooran was the most successful batter who remained not out after scoring 64 runs on 33 balls with the help of three boundaries and six huge sixes. Kane Williamson also had an outstanding performance with the bat and scored 47 runs on 37 balls. He smashed two boundaries and the same huge sixes. Abhishek Sharma also performed well and scored 39 runs. Rahul Tripathi failed to open the account on the scoreboard. who failed to pick any wicket. ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE REVIEWS RCB is the unpredictable team in IPL 2022. In some matches, they were just outstanding with the batting and in some matches, they were good with the bowling. The batting order of RCB is strong and experienced and they were good in the previous match against Gujarat. Virat Kohli and Faf du Plessis are opening the batting inning for RCB. Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, Dinesh Karthik, Shahbaz Ahmed, and Lomror are handling the top and middle batting orders. They performed well in the previous match where they scored 170 runs in 20 overs. RCB had good news as they start batter, Virat Kohli is back to good form and he was the highest run-scorer in the previous match with 58 runs to his name in 53 balls with the help of five boundaries and one huge six. Rajat Patidar also performed well and scored 52 runs on just 32 balls and smashed five boundaries and two huge sixes during his inning. Glenn Maxwell scored 33 runs while Lomror had 18 runs to his name. Faf du Plessis failed to open the account on the scoreboard while Shahbaz Ahmed and Dinesh Karthik scored just two runs each. RCB had a strong and experienced bowling department in the squad but they failed to give the best performance in the previous match. Glenn Maxwell, Mohammed Siraj, Josh Hazlewood, Shahbaz Ahmed, Harshal Patel, and Wanindu Hasaranga are leading the bowling department of RCB. They could not defend the target of 171 runs and leaked this target in 19.3 overs. Shahbaz Ahmed was the most successful bowler with two wickets to his name in three overs against 26 runs. Wanindu Hasaranga also picked two wickets in four overs while he was charged for 28 runs. Harshal Patel, Josh Hazlewood, Mohammed Siraj, and Glenn Maxwell were the bowlers who could not pick any wicket. The current playing eleven of Bangalore is an ideal team and we don’t think that the management of RCB needs to make any changes in the final playing eleven of this match. MATCH DETAILS Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. Date & Time: May 8, 3:30 PM IST and Local time TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION The toss is going to play an important in the result of every match of IPL 2022 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 54th match of IPL T20, 2022 is going to be held at the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen to the good cricketing shorts but this ground also have big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score. WEATHER REPORT FOR TODAY’S MATCH The weather forecast for Mumbai is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy. PROBABLE THE BEST BATTER OF THE MATCH GLENN MAXWELL: Glenn Maxwell has had a quiet season so far after starting with a bang and he is yet to unleash his full potential in the tournament this year. The Australian all-rounder has scored 160 runs in eight games so far this season and he will be looking to add some more to his tally in the upcoming fixture. Maxwell has been providing breakthroughs with the ball as well regularly and hence he will be a vital cog in the lineup. PROBABLE THE BEST BOWLER OF THE MATCH JOSH HAZLEWOOD: Josh Hazlewood has been the standout seamer for the RCB this season without a doubt and he has been accurate with his lengths and lines with the new ball as well as in the death overs. The right-arm seamer had figures of 1 for 19 in his four overs in the last game against CSK and such is the impact he can create for his side. He will be looking to continue his good form so far in the tournament. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR THE BOTH TEAMS Sunrisers Hyderabad is overall a strong team when we compare it with Royal Challengers Bangalore. They have the best players in the t20 format of cricket. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Sunrisers Hyderabad have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under. Sunrisers Hyderabad has a 52% chance to win this match. Royal Challengers Bangalore has a 48% chance to win this match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter