IPL 2022 Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Lucknow Super Giants Match Preview, Team News, Pitch Report, and the Match Prediction

Apr 4, 2022

Spread the love
Sunrisers Hyderabad is going to play its second match of IPL 2022. Things are not good for SRH and they also lost their opening match against Rajasthan Royals by a big margin. Lucknow SuperGiants is a new addition in IPL 2022 and were beaten by another new team, Gujarat but they bounced back strongly and won their next match against the defending champions, Chennai Super Kings. Will they continue their winning streak? Time will tell us. The big names of IPL prediction providers are saying Sunrisers Hyderabad is a favorite team but we think that things will not be the same. SUNRISERS HYDERABAD REVIEWS Hyderabad lost the first match against RR by the margin of 61 runs and this would be a bigger margin if Washington Sundar did not play well. The first match of SRH had cleared the holes in this team which we mentioned in the prediction of this match. We told you that the batting order of Hyderabad is going to face a lot of problems and we exactly saw this. Abhishek Sharma and Kane Williamson came to open the batting inning of SRH but went back to the pavilion sooner putting a big total on the board. Half of the SRH team got out on a total of just 37 runs. Remember that they were chasing the target of 211 runs. Aiden Markram, Romario Shepherd, and Washington Sundar were the batters who entered into double-figure. Aiden Markram scored 57 runs and remained not out while Washington Sundar had 40 runs to his name. Rahul Tripathi and Nicholas Pooran failed to open the account on the scoreboard as they came back to the pavilion on golden ducks. The bowling department of SRH had struggled in the opening match. Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Romario Shepherd, and Umran Malik were good with the ball. T Natarajan picked two wickets but went for a lot of runs in his four overs bowled. Abhishek Sharma and Washington Sundar leaked plenty of runs as both bowlers were sharing the overs of the fifth bowler. LUCKNOW SUPERGIANTS REVIEWS LSG was playing its second match against the experienced team of IPL, Chennai Super Kings and they made history. They chased the 4th highest total in the history of IPL. They had a good opening start. KL Rahul and Quinton de Kock had a partnership of 99 runs for the first wicket. Quinton de Kock scored 61 runs with the help of nine boundaries. We saw the middle order of Lucknow also shining in the previous match. Ayush Badoni, Deepak Hooda, and Evin Lewis also performed well. Evin Lewis smashed the inning of 55 runs on just 23 deliveries with the help of six boundaries and three huge sixes. KL Rahul had 40 runs to his name. The batting order of LSG showed its strength but they could also face problems if they lost some early wickets. We had seen Manish Pandey struggling in both previously played matches. The batting order of Lucknow is strong and giving good performances but their bowling department is not in such good form. Ravi Bishnoi is the only bowler of LSG who had performed well and had picked wickets at the early stages but other top bowlers like Deepak Hooda, Krunal Pandya, Andrew Tye, Chameera, and Avesh Khan had not performed as many of us were expecting. The bowling department of LSG can go under pressure if the batters of SRH settle and start scoring the runs. MATCH DETAILS: Match: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Lucknow SuperGiants, Match 11, IPL 2022 Venue: Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy, Navi Mumbai Date & Time: 4th April, 7:30 PM TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION The toss is going to play an important part in the result of every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous editions. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 12th match of IPL T20, 2022 is going to be held at the Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen for good cricketing shots but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score. WEATHER REPORT FOR TODAY’S MATCH The weather forecast for Mumbai is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy. PROBABLE PLAYING XIS FOR SUNRISERS HYDERABAD VS LUCKNOW SUPERGIANTS SUNRISERS HYDERABAD Abhishek Sharma, Rahul Tripathi, Kane Williamson (c), Nicholas Pooran (wk), Aiden Markram, Abdul Samad, Washington Sundar, Romario Shepherd, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, T Natarajan, Umran Malik LUCKNOW SUPERGIANTS KL Rahul (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Evin Lewis, Manish Pandey, Deepak Hooda, Ayush Badoni, Jason Holder, Krunal Pandya, Andrew Tye, Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS PROBABLE BEST BATTER OF THE MATCH: KL RAHUL KL Rahul looked in good nick in the previous game when he scored a 26-ball 40 but failed to capitalize on the opportunity to get a big score under his belt. The right-hander hit three sixes and two fours in his quickfire innings and gave the much-needed start to the Lucknow Super Giants while chasing a big score. He will be hungry to add some more runs to his tally as he has been relatively quiet this season so far. PROBABLE BEST BOWLER OF THE MATCH: RAVI BISHNOI In a high-scoring game in the previous encounter, Ravi Bishnoi was one of the standout bowlers as the wrist spinner conceded just 24 runs and picked up two wickets as well. He has been showing immense potential in the last few months and he is expected to play a vital role for the Lucknow side this season. The 21-year-old will be looking to continue his good rhythm in the upcoming fixture as well. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR THE BOTH TEAMS Sunrisers Hyderabad is overall a strong team when we compare it with Lucknow SuperGiants. They have the best players in the t20 format of cricket. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Sunrisers Hyderabad have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under. Sunrisers Hyderabad has a 52% chance to win this match. Lucknow SuperGiants have a 48% chance to win this match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter