IPL 2022 Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians Match Details, Team News, Pitch Report, and the Match Prediction

Apr 9, 2022

Spread the love
Bangalore lost the first match of IPL 2022 against PBKS but won the next two matches. They beat KKR in the second and Rajasthan Royals in the third match. Now RCB has won two out of three matches played so far and is situated at the sixth position on the table. Mumbai Indians are one of the most successful teams in IPL history but they have failed to prove it in IPL 2022. They had played three matches so far and still had not opened the account on the points table. They have lost all three matches and are holding the 9th spot on the points table. Their most recent match was against RR which they lost by the margin of 23 runs. ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE REVIEWS Bangalore performed well in IPL 2021 at the league stage but lost momentum in playoff matches. They are repeating the performance of the previous edition of IPL. Will they continue winning in IPL 2022? We can predict this after some more matches. The batting order of RCB had been good in almost all matches they had played in IPL 2022. They have some big names in their batting order like Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis, David Willey, Sherfane Rutherford, and Anuj Rawat and almost all these batters are performing well. Shahbaz Ahmed and Dinesh Karthik are also available to bat in the middle and last overs. Both batters were just outstanding in the most recent match against RR. Shahbaz Ahmed scored 45 runs on just 26 balls with the help of four boundaries and three huge sixes. Dinesh Karthik was the other batter in the previous match who put some runs on the board. He remained not out after scoring 44 runs. He faced 23 balls and smashed seven boundaries and one huge six. The bowling unit of RCB is also strong and experienced and they are performing well in this tournament. Mohammad Siraj, David Willey, Akash Deep, W Hasaranga, and Harshal Patel are the leading bowlers in the squad of Bangalore. Harshal Patel was the most successful bowler in the previous match who picked one wicket in his four overs bowled out against just 18 runs. W Hasaranga and David Willey also picked one wicket each while Mohammad Siraj and Akash Deep failed to pick any wicket. Akash Deep was the most expensive bowler who leaked 44 runs in four overs. MUMBAI INDIANS REVIEWS Mumbai Indians have a history of a slow start in IPL but their condition in IPL 2022 is very different. They had never lost three matches in a row in any IPL edition. The batting order of MI is much stronger than the other teams of IPL 2022 but we had not seen any outstanding performance till now. The big names of T20 cricket like Ishan Kishan, Rohit Sharma, Tilak Varma, Suryakumar Yadav, Dewald Brevis, and Kieron Pollard are the star batters of Mumbai. Ishan Kishan put some runs on the board in two early matches but he failed to do so in the previous match against KKR. The captain, Rohit Sharma also had not performed well so far. Pollard was struggling in the previous matches but we saw some good power-hitting by him the previous match. He smashed 22 runs on just five balls. He smashed three boundaries during his inning and remained not out. Suryakumar Yadav showed some outstanding batting in the previous match against Kolkata. He scored 52 runs on 36 balls with the help of five boundaries and two huge sixes. Tilak Varma also performed well and scored 38 runs. The bowling department of Mumbai had been under pressure in this tournament. They had lost previous matches due to the worst performance by the bowling department. MI has the bowlers like Basil Thampi, Daniel Sams, Jasprit Bumrah, Tymal Mills, Tilak Varma, and Murugan Ashwin but none of these bowlers could perform well. Murugan Ashwin proved the most successful bowler with two wickets to his name. He bowled out three overs and leaked 25 runs. Tymal Mills also picked three wickets while he was charged for 38 runs in three overs. Daniel Sams picked one wicket while Basil Thampi and Tilak Varma failed to pick any wicket. MATCH DETAILS: Match: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians, Match 18, IPL 2022 Venue: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune Date & Time: April 9, 7:30 PM TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION The toss is going to play an important part in the result of every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous editions. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 18th match of IPL T20, 2022 is going to be held at the Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen for good cricketing shorts but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score. WEATHER REPORT FOR TODAY’S MATCH The weather forecast for Pune is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR THE BOTH TEAMS Royal Challengers Bangalore is overall a strong team when we compare with Mumbai Indians. They have the best players in the t20 format of cricket. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Royal Challengers Bangalore have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under. Royal Challengers Bangalore has a 54% chance to win this match. Mumbai Indians have a 46% chance to win this match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter