IPL 2022 Rajasthan Royals vs Lucknow Super Giants Match Details, Team News, Pitch Report, and the Match Details

Apr 10, 2022

Spread the love
Both teams, Rajasthan Royals and Lucknow Super Giants are doing well in IPL 2022. RR had won two out of three matches played. They have lost just one match and are situated at the fourth position on the table. We all know that LSG is a new addition to IPL and has proved its strength in this big event of cricket. They had played four matches with three wins and one loss. They are holding the third position on the points table. This match is going to be very interesting as both teams have performed well. RR was beaten by Bangalore in the previous match while Lucknow had won its previous match against Delhi Capitals. RAJASTHAN ROYALS REVIEWS The batting order of RR is strong and experienced which is led by Jos Buttler, Jaiswal, and followed by Padikkal, Sanju Samson, and Shemron Hetmyer. They performed well in the previous match scoring 169 runs in 20 overs. Almost all batters from their side put some runs on the board. Jos Buttler was the most successful and highest run-scorer who remained not out after scoring 70 runs. He faced 47 balls and smashed six huge sixes during his inning. Hetmyer was the other batter from the side of RR who put some runs on the board. He scored 42 runs while Padikkal had 37 runs to his name. The batting order of Rajasthan is doing well but the performance of the bowler’s department of RR is a huge question mark. They lost the previous match due to the worst performance by the bowling department. Can you imagine a bowling department that has Yuzvendra Chahal, Trent Boult, Ravichandran Ashwin, Prasidh Krishna, Yashasvi Jaiswal, and Navdeep Saini could not defend the target of 170? It was very easy for the bowlers of RR to defend but this did not. They leaked the target of 170 runs in 19.1 overs. Yuzvendra Chahal proved the most successful bowler who picked two wickets in his four overs against just 15 runs. Trent Boult also picked two wickets but he leaked a lot of runs. Navdeep Saini picked one wicket but Prasidh Krishna, Ravichandran Ashwin, and Yashasvi Jaiswal failed to pick any wicket. These bowlers leaked a lot of runs. Prasidh Krishna was charged for 40 runs in four overs while Ravichandran Ashwin leaked 39 runs in four overs. LUCKNOW SUPER GIANTS REVIEWS LSG is a new addition to the IPL and they are doing well. They picked the best players from IPL 2022 auctions and this is a key reason for their good results. The batting and bowling departments of Lucknow are performed as per the expectations of the management. Jason Holder, K Gowtham, Avesh Khan, Ravi Bishnoi, Andrew Tye, and Krunal Pandya are leading the bowling department of LSG. They performed well and leaked just 149 runs in 20 overs. Ravi Bishnoi was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against 22 runs. K Gowtham picked one wicket while Krunal Pandya, Avesh Khan, Jason Holder, and Andrew Tye failed to pick any wicket. The batting department of LSG is also strong and the best batters of T20 cricket like KL Rahul, Quinton de Kock, Evin Lewis, Deepak Hooda, Krunal Pandya, and Ayush Badoni are the main batters. They have good news as their star batter, Quinton de Kock is back to good form. He had an outstanding performance in the previous match against DC and scored 80 runs on 52 balls with the help of nine boundaries and two huge sixes. KL Rahul also performed well in the most recent match and scored 24 runs while Krunal Pandya remained not out after scoring 19 runs. We think that LSG will make a couple of changes in their final playing XI and will give a chance to the bench strength. MATCH DETAILS: Match: Rajasthan Royals vs Lucknow Super Giants, Match 20, IPL 2022 Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai Date & Time: April 10, 7:30 PM TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION The toss is going to play an important part in the result of every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous editions. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 20th match of IPL T20, 2022 is going to be held at the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen to the good cricketing shots but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score. WEATHER REPORT FOR TODAY’S MATCH The weather forecast for Mumbai is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy. PROBABLE PLAYING XIS FOR RR VS LSG RAJASTHAN ROYALS Jos Buttler, Devdutt Padikkal, Yashasvi Jaiswal/Rassie van der Dussen, Sanju Samson (c & wk), Shimron Hetmyer, Riyan Parag, Ravichandran Ashwin, Navdeep Saini, Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna, Yuzvendra Chahal LUCKNOW SUPER GIANTS KL Rahul (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Marcus Stoinis, Deepak Hooda, Ayush Badoni, Krunal Pandya, Jason Holder, Krishnappa Gowtham, Andrew Tye, Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS PROBABLE BEST BATTER OF THE MATCH: KL RAHUL KL Rahul wasn’t quite at his best in the previous game against the Delhi Capitals and took a lot of time initially which added some pressure towards the end of the run chase. The right-hander hit a 25-ball 24 with one four and one six, and he is a better player than the scorecard showed. He will be looking to make up for the low score in the previous innings. PROBABLE BEST BOWLER OF THE MATCH: RAVI BISHNOI Ravi Bishnoi, meanwhile, has been a revelation for the Lucknow Super Giants this season and has been among the wickets column consistently. The leg spinner picked up 2 for 22 in his four-over spell in the previous match and has been hitting the right lengths at good speeds which have made it tough for the batters to go hard at him. He will be looking to continue his impressive run with the ball. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR THE BOTH TEAMS Rajasthan Royals is overall a strong team when we compare with Lucknow Super Giants. They have the best players in the t20 format of cricket. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Rajasthan Royals have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under. Rajasthan Royals have a 54% chance to win this match. Lucknow Super Giants have a 46% chance to win this match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter