IPL 2022 Mumbai Indians vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Match Details, Pitch Report, Team News, Pitch Report, and the Match Prediction

May 17, 2022

Spread the love
MI is the most title winner in the history of IPL but they have failed to perform well in IPL 2022. They are the worst-performing team and also have a unique record of losing eight matches continuously. Now they have played twelve matches with just three wins to their name. They have lost nine matches and are lying at the bottom of the points table. They had beaten CSK in their most recent match. On the other hand, SRH is the other team that has disappointed its fans in India and around the world. They also had played twelve matches till now. They have won five and lost seven matches and are holding the eighth position on the table. Hyderabad was good in some early matches but lost one momentum in the middle of IPL 2022. They were beaten by KKR in the most recent match by a big margin. MUMBAI INDIANS REVIEWS MI had won some matches in the second half of IPL 2022 but they were out of the race to the playoffs. The bowling department of Mumbai was struggling in the opening matches but had bounced back in some previous matches. Their most recent match against CSK is a big example of it where they send the full team of Chennai back to the pavilion on a total of just 97 runs in 16 overs. Daniel Sams, Jasprit Bumrah, Riley Meredith, Hrithik Shokeen, Kumar Kartikeya, and Ramandeep Singh had been leading the bowling department of MI since some last matches. Daniel Sams was the most successful bowler in the previous match with three wickets to his name in four overs against just 16 runs. Kumar Kartikeya also performed well with the ball and picked two wickets in three overs while he was charged for 22 runs. Riley Meredith was the other bowler who picked two wickets but he leaked 27 runs in three overs. Ramandeep Singh and Jasprit Bumrah picked one wicket each while Hrithik Shokeen was the only bowler who could not pick any wicket. Mumbai has nothing to lose and we are sure that they will test some young bowlers from the bench strength. The batting order of MI had struggled throughout IPL 2022. Ishan Kishan and Rohit Sharma are opening the batting inning for Mumbai. Both batters are senior and also had been playing for the national team of India for a long time but had failed in IPL 2022. Daniel Sams and Tilak Varma are leading the top batting order but have not played any role in any win for the team. Tristan Stubbs, Hrithik Shokeen, and Tim David are taking care of the middle batting order of MI and have been good. Tilak Varma was the highest run-scorer in the previous match and remained not out after scoring 34 runs on 32 balls with the help of four boundaries. Rohit Sharma and Hrithik Shokeen scored 18 runs each while Tim David scored 16 runs and remained not out till the chase of the target on just seven balls. He smashed two huge sixes during his inning and he was the only batter who hit sixes from the side of MI. SUNRISERS HYDERABAD REVIEWS SRH started IPL 2022 in a good way and won some early matches but they are now in a critical situation. We don’t think that they have any chances to qualify for the playoff. The bowling department of Hyderabad is strong and experienced but they have failed in IPL 2022. Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Marco Jansen, T Natarajan, Washington Sundar, and Umran Malik had been leading the bowling department of SRH. Umran Malik was the only successful bowler from the side of Hyderabad in the previous match with three wickets to his name in four overs against 33 runs. T Natarajan, Marco Jansen, and Bhuvneshwar Kumar picked one wicket each in the previous match while Washington Sundar was the only bowler who failed to pick any wicket and also leaked a lot of runs. He was charged for 40 runs in four overs. T Natarajan was the other bowler who leaked plenty of runs. He was charged for 43 runs in four overs. In our opinion, they should test some experienced bowlers in this match. The failure of the batting department is the key reason why SRH lost a lot of matches. The most recent match against KKR was a big example of it where they could manage to score just 123 runs while chasing the target of 178 runs. Abhishek Sharma and Kane Williamson are leading the batting order of SRH with Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram, and Nicholas Pooran to handle the middle order while Washington Sundar, Shashank Singh, and Marco Jansen are available to take care of the lower batting order. No batsman from the side of Hyderabad had scored runs continuously except for a couple of batters. Abhishek Sharma had been good in IPL 2022 and he was the most successful batter in the previous match with 43 runs to his name in 28 balls with the help of four boundaries and two huge sixes. Aiden Markram is the other batter who has scored some runs in this tournament. He was also good in the previous match against Kolkata where he scored 32 runs on 25 balls and smashed three huge sixes during his inning. Kane Williamson and Rahul Tripathi were good in some matches while Washington Sundar and Nicholas Pooran were the other batters who had disappointed their fans. MATCH DETAILS: Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai Date & Time: May 17, 7:30 PM TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION The toss is going to play an important part in the result of every match of IPL 2022 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 65th match of IPL T20, 2022 is going to be held at the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen to score good cricketing shots but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score. WEATHER REPORT FOR TODAY’S MATCH The weather forecast for Mumbai is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy. PROBABLE PLAYING XIS FOR MI VS SRH MUMBAI INDIANS Rohit Sharma (c), Ishan Kishan (wk), Tilak Varma, Tristan Stubbs, Ramandeep Singh, Tim David, Daniel Sams, Kumar Kartikeya, Hrithik Shokeen, Jasprit Bumrah, Riley Meredith SUNRISERS HYDERABAD Abhishek Sharma, Kane Williamson (c), Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Shashank Singh, Washington Sundar, Marco Jansen, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, T Natarajan, Umran Malik PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS PROBABLE THE BEST BATTER OF THE MATCH TILAK VARMA: Tilak Varma has played some high-quality knocks in the tournament in just his first season and he is one of the bright prospects for the Mumbai Indians going forward. The left-hander has amassed 368 runs in 12 games so far this season and stepped up yet again in a crucial situation in the previous game against CSK with an unbeaten 32-ball 34 to steer his side home. PROBABLE THE BEST BOWLER OF THE MATCH JASPRIT BUMRAH: Jasprit Bumrah was outstanding with the new ball for the Mumbai Indians in the previous game and he finished with 1/12 in his three overs with one maiden as well. The right-arm quick generated good speeds and was ready to swing the ball as well both ways. He has certainly found the rhythm going and will be a key figure in the upcoming fixture as well. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR THE BOTH TEAMS Sunrisers Hyderabad is overall a strong team when we compare it with Mumbai Indians. They have the best players in the t20 format of cricket. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Sunrisers Hyderabad have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under. Sunrisers Hyderabad has a 52% chance to win this match. Mumbai Indians have a 48% chance to win this match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter