loader image

Today's Latest Sports News in the Philippines | MCW Sports

IPL 2022 Match Edition Lucknow Super Giants vs Gujarat Titans Match Details, Team News, Pitch Report, and the Match Prediction

May 10, 2022

Lucknow Super Giants (LSG) will be next up against the Gujarat Titans (GT) in Match 57 of IPL 2022 at the MCA Stadium in Pune. This will be a mouth-watering contest between the top two teams in the tournament this season. Gujarat Titans had a fantastic run until the last two games when they ended up on the losing side. Lucknow Super Giants, on the other hand, have been splendid throughout the tournament and they are coming off four victories in their last four games. The KL Rahul-led side has excelled in all three departments and each of the personnel in the squad has been putting up their hands. They are likely to go in with the same playing XI after a dominating victory in the last game. LUCKNOW SUPER GIANTS REVIEWS LSG is overall a strong and experienced team in IPL 2022 and they have proved this even though they are new in IPL. They are going to face another new team of the IPL, GT in this match which also had been good till now. The batting order of Lucknow had been good throughout IPL 2022 and this match will be a big test of it as they are going to face the strongest bowling department. We do not doubt that the batting order of LSG is very experienced, which is led by Quinton de Kock and KL Rahul. These both openers had proved a good opening start in almost all previously played matches. Deepak Hooda, Krunal Pandya, Ayush Badoni, Marcus Stoinis, and Jason Holder. They scored 176 runs in 20 overs. de Kock was the most successful batter with 50 runs to his name on just 29 balls with the help of four boundaries and three huge sixes. Deepak Hooda also performed well and scored 41 runs on 27 balls and smashed four boundaries and two huge sixes. Stoinis was the other batter who put some runs on the board. He scored 28 runs at the strike rate of 200. GUJARAT TITANS REVIEWS GT had been good throughout IPL 2022 and won five matches in a row but they had lost the most recent two matches continuously. After losing their match against PBKS, they lost the next match against MI. That match was very interesting, which they lost by a margin of just five runs. The bowling department of LSG is experienced which is led by Mohammad Shami, Alzarri Joseph, Rashid Khan, Lockie Ferguson, Rahul Tewatia, and Pradeep Sangwan. We don’t think that their performance was good in the previous match where they leaked 177 runs in 20 overs. Rashid Khan was the most successful bowler with two wickets to his name in four overs against just 24 runs. Sangwan also performed well and picked one wicket in three overs while he was charged for 23 runs. Lockie Ferguson and Alzarri Joseph also picked one wicket. Alzarri Joseph was the most expensive bowler who leaked 41 runs in four overs. Mohammad Shami and Rahul Tewatia were the bowlers who could not pick any wicket. MATCH DETAILS: Venue: MCA Stadium, Pune Date & Time: May 10, 7:30 PM TOSS PREDICTION The toss is going to play an important part in the result of every match of IPL 2022 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 57th match of IPL T20, 2022 is going to be held at the Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen to score good cricketing shots but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score. WEATHER REPORT The weather forecast for Pune is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy. PROBABLE PLAYING XI FOR LSG VS GT LUCKNOW SUPER GIANTS Quinton de Kock (wk), KL Rahul (c), Deepak Hooda, Marcus Stoinis, Krunal Pandya, Ayush Badoni, Jason Holder, Dushmantha Chameera, Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan, Mohsin Khan GUJARAT TITANS Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Shubman Gill, Sai Sudharsan, Hardik Pandya (c), David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan, Pradeep Sangwan/Yash Dayal, Lockie Ferguson, Alzarri Joseph, Mohammed Shami PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS PROBABLE BEST BATTER OF THE MATCH: KL RAHUL KL Rahul has been the standout batter for the Lucknow Super Giants this season and has already accumulated 451 runs in 11 games. However, he was dismissed for a diamond duck in the previous game through a run-out, and he will be looking to make up for it with a big score. The right-hander has been in excellent touch and can lead the side from the front. PROBABLE BEST BOWLER OF THE MATCH: AVESH KHAN Avesh Khan has been out of the side for a couple of games this season but has managed to keep his form going and was the pick of the bowlers in the last game. The right-arm quick has picked up 14 wickets in nine games this season and finished with figures of 3 for 19 against KKR. He will be looking to continue his good performances in the upcoming fixture as well. WINNING CHANCES Lucknow Super Giants is overall a strong team when we compare with Gujarat Titans. They have the best players in the t20 format of cricket. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Lucknow Super Giants have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under. Lucknow Super Giants have 52% chances to win this match. Gujarat Titans have a 48% chance to win this match.

Related Posts

Premier League 2022-23: Best bets, Predictions and Futures

Premier League 2022-23: Best bets, Predictions and Futures

The Premier League season begins on August 5, meaning teams have wrapped up preseason tours and are looking towards the start of the new campaign. Everyone starts from scratch, but certain teams are no doubt ahead of the pack concerning their title chances. Manchester...

MCW Sports Pasig City MPBL partnership
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe
Subscribe