IPL 2022 Lucknow Super Giants vs Rajasthan Royals Match Details, Team News, Pitch Report and the Match Prediction

May 15, 2022

Spread the love
LSG is playing for the first time in the IPL and what a tournament they are having. They are the second-best performing team of IPL 2022 right now. They had played twelve matches with eight wins to their name. They have lost four matches and are holding the second position on the table. They won four matches in a row but were beaten by GT, another new team in the IPL. On the other hand, RR is the third-best performing team in IPL 2022 right now. They had won seven out of twelve matches played till now. They have lost five matches and are holding the third position on the points table. They had faced a heavy defeat against Delhi in their most recent match. Both teams have been good in IPL 2022 and this match is going to be very interesting. Some of the prediction providers are going with RR but our IPL prediction confirms that LSG is going to win this match. LUCKNOW SUPER GIANTS REVIEWS We do not doubt that LSG is a strong team and they had been good throughout IPL 2022 but the batting order of Lucknow destroyed the efforts made by the bowling department. The bowlers of LSG were just superb in the previous match against Gujarat and leaked just 144 runs in 20 overs. Mohsin Khan, Chameera, Avesh Khan, Krunal Pandya, and Jason Holder are the star bowlers of LSG and these all bowlers had performed well in IPL 2022. Avesh Khan was the most successful bowler in the previous match with two wickets to his name in four overs against 26 runs. Mohsin Khan was the other bowler who was good with the ball and picked one wicket in four overs while he was charged for just 18 runs. Jason Holder also picked one wicket but he leaked a lot of runs. He was charged for 41 runs in four overs. Krunal Pandya and Dushmantha Chameera were the bowlers who could not pick any wicket. The bowling department of LSG is doing its job in a good way and we don’t think that they need to make any changes in the bowling department for this match. Can a strong and experienced batting order collapse which has the batters openers like KL Rahul and Quinton de Kock? Yes, it can as we saw this in the previous match of LSG against Gujarat. Their full team came back to the pavilion on a total of just 82 runs in 13.5 overs while chasing the target of 145 runs. Deepak Hooda, Karan Sharma, and Krunal Pandya are leading the middle batting order of Lucknow while Ayush Badoni, Jason Holder, and Marcus Stoinis are taking care of the batting order of Lucknow. Almost all the batters of LSG failed to perform well in the most recent match. Deepak Hooda was the highest run-scorer with just 27 runs to his name on 26 balls with the help of three boundaries. Avesh Khan scored 12 runs on just four balls and smashed two huge sixes during his inning while Quinton de Kock had 11 runs to his name. No other batter of LSG could even enter into double-figure. KL Rahul scored eight runs while Jason Holder could manage to score just one run. We think the management of LSG will make some key changes in the batting order in the final playing eleven. RAJASTHAN ROYALS REVIEWS RR had been good in IPL 2022, especially the batting order of this team. Rajasthan has some big names in T20 cricket. Yashasvi Jaiswal and Jos Buttler are opening the batting inning with Ravi Ashwin, Padikkal, Sanju Samson, and Riyan Parag available to handle the middle and lower batting order. van der Dussen is another batter who is part of the squad of RR. They were good in the previous match against Delhi where they scored 160 runs in 20 overs. Ashwin was the highest run-scorer in the previous match with 50 runs to his name on 38 balls with the help of four boundaries and two huge sixes. Devdutt Padikkal was the other batter who put some runs on the board. He scored 48 runs while he faced 30 balls and smashed six boundaries and two huge sixes. Jaiswal could manage to score 19 runs while van der Dussen remained not out after scoring 12 runs. Jos Buttler had been good in the previous matches but he was not good in the previous match and could manage to score just seven runs. Sanju Samson is the other batter who has played a key role in almost all previously played matches and we are sure that he will score some runs in this match. Riyan Parag had not performed in IPL 2022 as many of us were expecting. The main issue of RR had been the bowling department. They had lost many matches due to the worst performance by the bowling department. Prasidh Krishna and Trent Boult are leading the bowling department with Ravichandran Ashwin, Kuldeep Sen, and Yuzvendra Chahal. Trent Boult was the most successful bowler with one wicket to his name in four overs against 32 runs. Yuzvendra Chahal was the other bowler who picked one wicket but he leaked a lot of runs. He was charged for 43 runs in four overs. Kuldeep Sen, Ravichandran Ashwin, and Prasidh Krishna were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket. We are not saying that the bowling department of RR is weak. They have a strong bowling department that can destroy any strong batting order of IPL 2022. MATCH DETAILS: Venue: Brabourne Stadium Date & Time: May 15, 7:30 PM TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION The toss is going to play an important part in the result of every match of IPL 2022 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 63rd match of IPL T20, 2022 is going to be held at the Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen to score good cricketing shots but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score. WEATHER REPORT FOR TODAY’S MATCH The weather forecast for Mumbai is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy. PROBABLE PLAYING XIS FOR LSG VS RR LUCKNOW SUPER GIANTS Quinton de Kock (wk), KL Rahul (c), Deepak Hooda, Krunal Pandya, Ayush Badoni, Marcus Stoinis, Jason Holder, Karan Sharma/Ravi Bishnoi, Dushmantha Chameera, Avesh Khan, Mohsin Khan RAJASTHAN ROYALS Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson (c & wk), Devdutt Padikkal, Rassie van der Dussen, Riyan Parag, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Sen PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS PROBABLE THE BEST BATTER OF THE MATCH QUINTON DE KOCK: Quinton de Kock has been outstanding for the Lucknow Super Giants so far at the top of the order and he has stepped up most of the times when Rahul has been dismissed early. The South African wicketkeeper-batter has scored 355 runs in 12 games this season and has been constantly adding up runs to his tally as well. He will be looking to make up for the failure in the previous game. PROBABLE THE BEST BOWLER OF THE MATCH MOHSIN KHAN: Mohsin Khan has been one of the finds of the season and the LSG side has reaped a lot of skills in the powerplay so far. The lanky left-arm seamer has hit the hard lengths consistently and his economy rate has been quite phenomenal in the games he has played. He was the pick of the bowlers in the previous game against GT with 1 for 18 in his 4 overs and will be looking to continue his impressive form. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR THE BOTH TEAMS Rajasthan Royals is overall a strong team when we compare with Lucknow Super Giants. They have the best players in the T20 format of cricket. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the T20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Rajasthan Royals have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under. Rajasthan Royals have a 52% chance to win this match. Lucknow Super Giants have a 48% chance to win this match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter