IPL 2022 Lucknow Super Giants vs Kolkata Knight Raiders Match Details, Team News, Pitch Report, and the Match Prediction

May 7, 2022

Spread the love
Lucknow had been just superb in IPL 2022 and they are the second-best performers right now. They had played ten matches with seven wins to their names. They had lost just three matches and are holding the second position on the table. LSG had won three matches in a row and their most recent match against DC was very interesting which they won by the margin of six runs. On the other side, KKR had not been impressive till now in IPL 2022. They had also played ten 2022KKR lost six five matches in a row and after that, they bounced back strongly and won the most recent match against the strong team of this tournament, Rajasthan Royals. Some predictors say that KKR is the favorite team to win this match but our IPL prediction confirms that LSG is going to win this match. LUCKNOW SUPER GIANTS REVIEWS LSG and Gujarat are two new teams in IPL 2022 and are the best performers right now. No one of us thought before the start of IPL 2022. LSG is packed with a strong and experienced batting order. Quinton de Kock and KL Rahul are opening the batting inning of LSG and had provided a good start in almost every match of IPL 2022. Deepak Hooda, Stoinis, and Krunal Pandya are handling the middle and lower batting order. They were just superb in the previous match and scored 195 runs in 20 overs in the last match against Delhi. There is good news for LSG as their captain, KL Rahul is back to good form and he was the highest run-scorer in the previous match with 77 runs to his name on 51 balls with the help of four boundaries and five huge sixes. Deepak Hooda was the other batter who put some runs on the board. He scored 52 runs while he faced 34 balls and smashed six boundaries and one huge six. de Kock scored 23 runs while Stoinis remained not out after scoring 17 runs. The batting order of LSG is strong and experienced and we are sure that they are going to give a tough time to the bowlers of KKR. The bowling department of LSG had played a key role in every win for the team. They have many options to choose the best bowlers and they used seven bowlers in the previous match against DC. Mohsin Khan and Dushmantha Chameera are leading the bowling department of Lucknow with Krunal Pandya, Jason Holder, Ravi Bishnoi, Krishnappa Gowtham, and Marcus Stoinis. Mohsin Khan was the most successful bowler in the previous match with four wickets to his name in four overs against just 16 runs. Dushmantha Chameera, Ravi Bishnoi, and Krishnappa Gowtham picked one wicket each while Marcus Stoinis, Jason Holder, and Krunal Pandya were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket. Remember that another win in this match will cement their place in the top two teams. KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS REVIEWS KKR was good at the start of IPL 2022 but they lost the momentum sooner and lost five matches continuously. Luckily they won the most recent match against RR. The bowling department of KKR was struggling in the previous matches but they did well in the most recent match and leaked 152 runs. Umesh Yadav and Anukul Roy are leading the bowling department of KKR with Sunil Narine, Shivam Mavi, and Tim Southee. Southee was the highest wicket-taker in the previous match with two wickets to his name in four overs but he leaked a lot of runs. He was charged for 46 runs in four overs. Umesh Yadav was the most economical bowler who picked one wicket in four overs against just 24 runs. Anukul Roy and Shivam Mavi also picked one wicket each while Sunil Narine was the only bowler who failed to pick any wicket. The bowling department of KKR is doing well but we think that they will make some changes in the bowling squad for this match. Kolkata still has some chances to qualify for the playoff and for that, they need to give the best performance in almost all remaining matches. They had won the previous match and the confidence of the playing eleven will be high. They also need to make some key changes in the batting order. Baba Indrajith and Aaron Finch are opening the batting inning for KKR but had not provided a good opening start. Shreyas Iyer, Nitish Rana, and Rinku Singh are handling the middle batting order. Nitish Rana was the most successful batter with 48 runs to his name on 37 balls with the help of three boundaries and two huge sixes. He remained not out till the chase of the target while Nitish Rana also performed well and scored 43 runs. He faced just 23 balls and smashed six boundaries and one huge six during his inning. He was the other batter who remained not out till the chase of the target. Shreyas Iyer scored 34 runs while Baba Indrajith had 15 runs to his name. MATCH DETAILS Venue: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune Date & Time: May 7, 7:30 PM IST TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION The toss is going to play an important in the result of every match of IPL 2022 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 53rd match of IPL T20, 2022 is going to be held at the Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen to the good cricketing shorts but this ground also have big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score. WEATHER REPORT FOR TODAY’S MATCH The weather forecast for Pune is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR THE BOTH TEAMS Lucknow Super Giants is overall a strong team when we compare with Kolkata Knight Riders. They have the best players in the t20 format of cricket. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Lucknow Super Giants have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under. Lucknow Super Giants have 54% chances to win this match Kolkata Knight Riders have a 46% chance to win this match
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter