IPL 2022 Lucknow Super Giants vs Delhi Captains Match Preview, Team News, Pitch Report, and the Match Prediction

Apr 7, 2022

Spread the love
Lucknow Super Giants is a new addition in IPL 2022 and they are doing well in their first season. They had played three matches till now with two wins to their name. They had beaten the experienced teams of this tournament like SRH and Chennai. We are hoping that LSG will do well in the next matches. Delhi Capitals had played two matches with one win and the other lost. They beat MI in their first match but were beaten by Gujarat Titans by a very short margin. This match against LSG vs DC is going to be very interesting as both teams are equal in strength. LUCKNOW SUPER GIANTS REVIEWS LSG is a strong and well-balanced team and has been good in IPL 2022 till now. KL Rahul, de Kock, Evin Lewis, and Manish Pandey are available to handle the batting order of this team while Deepak Hooda and Ayush Badoni can also bat well in the middle and last overs. We don’t think that the batting performance of Lucknow was good in the previous match against Hyderabad where they scored 169 runs while batting first. KL Rahul failed in the early both matches but he did well in this match and scored 68 runs with the help of six boundaries and one huge six. Deepak Hooda also performed well in the last overs and scored 51 runs. He faced just 33 balls and smashed three boundaries and the same huge sixes during his inning. Quinton de Kock is a key batter of Lucknow but we had not seen many runs from his bat. His performance is due and we are sure that he will score runs in this match. Lewis and Manish Pandey also have to prove their selection right. The bowling department of LSG is not much stronger which is led by the bowlers like Jason Holder, Krunal Pandya, Avesh Khan, Andrew Tye, and Ravi Bishnoi but they did well in the previous match. Avesh Khan destroyed the batting order of SRH and picked four wickets in his four overs bowled out against just 24 runs. Jason Holder was the other bowler who played a key role in the win of LSG. He picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against 34 runs while Krunal Pandya had two wickets to his name. DELHI CAPITALS REVIEWS Delhi Capitals was a strong team in almost all previous editions of IPL but this time, they are under pressure as they could not pick the best players in IPL 2022 auctions. There are many holes in the batting and bowling departments of DC. Mustafizur, Shardul Thakur, Shardul Thakur, Axar, and Kuldeep Yadav are the leading bowlers of Delhi. Almost all the bowlers are experienced but we had not seen any outstanding performance by these bowlers. They leaked 171 runs in 20 overs in the previous match against Gujarat. Mustafizur Rahman picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against just 23 runs. Khaleel Ahmed picked two wickets but he leaked a lot of runs. He leaked 34 runs in four overs. Kuldeep Yadav picked one wicket while Thakur and Axar failed to pick any wicket. The batting order of Delhi is not much stronger than it was in the previous season. Prithvi Shaw, Tim Seifert, Mandeep Singh, Rishabh Pant, and Lalit Yadav are the leading batters of DC. Prithvi Shaw and Tim Seifert are opening the batting for Delhi but we had not seen any good start in both matches they had played. Both batters have to give a good start so that the players like Rishabh Pant, Lalit Yadav, and Mandeep Singh should finish with a huge total on the board. Rishabh Pant performed well in the previous match but no other batsman could help him and they could manage to score 157 runs while chasing the target of 172 runs. We think that the batting order of Delhi will bounce back in this match and give a tough time to the bowlers of LSG. MATCH DETAILS: Match: Lucknow Super Giants vs Delhi Capitals, Match 15, IPL 2022 Venue: Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy, Navi Mumbai Date & Time: April 7th, 7:30 PM TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION The toss is going to play an important part in the result of every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous editions. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 15th match of IPL T20, 2022 is going to be held at the Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen for good cricketing shots but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score. WEATHER REPORT FOR TODAY’S MATCH The weather forecast for Mumbai is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy. PROBABLE PLAYING XIS FOR LSG VS DC LUCKNOW SUPER GIANTS KL Rahul (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Manish Pandey, Evin Lewis, Deepak Hooda, Ayush Badoni, Krunal Pandya, Jason Holder, Andrew Tye, Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan DELHI CAPITALS Prithvi Shaw, David Warner, Mandeep Singh, Rishabh Pant (c & wk), Lalit Yadav, Rovman Powell, Shardul Thakur, Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Khaleel Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS PROBABLE BEST BATTER OF THE MATCH: KL RAHUL KL Rahul played a captain’s knock in the previous game against the Punjab Kings when his side was struggling at 27 for 3 and finished with a 50-ball 68 that included six fours and a six. The right-hander took his time early on to assess the conditions and made up for it with lusty blows towards the end. He will still look to improve his strike rate for his side to end up with even better totals on the board, especially while batting first. PROBABLE BEST BOWLER OF THE MATCH: RAVI BISHNOI Ravi Bishnoi has been a revelation in the IPL in the last two years and he continued his impressive run with the ball in the previous match, giving away just 29 runs in his four overs. He might have not picked up a wicket, but he certainly put a hold on the scoring rate and mounted pressure on his opponents. He can be a game-changer in the middle overs and will be more effective once the tournament starts offering much more for the spinners. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR THE BOTH TEAMS Lucknow Super Giants is overall a strong team when we compare with Delhi Capitals. They have the best players in the t20 format of cricket. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Lucknow Super Giants have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under. Lucknow Super Giants have 54% chances to win this match. Delhi Capitals have a 46% chance to win this match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter