IPL 2022 League Rajasthan Royals vs Gujarat Titans Match Details, Team News, Pitch Report, and the Match Prediction

Apr 14, 2022

Spread the love
RR is the best and top-performing team of IPL 2022 right now. They made some smart moves in IPL 2022 auctions and we are seeing the results of it. They had won three out of four matches played till now. They have lost just one match and are leading the points table. Their most recent win came against LSG by the margin of just three runs. Gujarat Titans are playing in IPL for the first time in history and what a tournament they are having. They had also played four matches with three wins and just one loss. They are situated at the fifth spot on the table. They had lost their previous match against SRH by a huge margin of eight wickets after winning three matches in a row. Many IPL prediction providers are going with RR but we think that GT will win this match. RAJASTHAN ROYALS REVIEWS Rajasthan is trending on the points table of IPL 2022 right now with six points and an impressive net run rate among all other teams. Their most recent match against Lucknow Super Giants was very interesting which they won after a good competition. RR has picked some world-class batters from the auction of IPL 2022 and they are doing well. They scored 165 runs in 20 overs in the previous match against LSG. Jos Buttler and Padikkal are opening the batting innings for Rajasthan and have provided a good start in almost all matches. Sanju Samson, van der Dussen, and Shemron Hetmyer are handling the middle batting order and they are also performing well. We think that the above-mentioned batting order is very strong and can give a tough time to the bowling departments of all other teams. Hetmyer was the most successful and highest run-scorer in the previous match and remained not out after scoring 59 runs. He faced 36 balls and smashed one boundary and six huge sixes during his inning. Padikkal scored 29 runs while R Ashwin scored 28 runs. The bowling department of RR is also doing its best in IPL 2022. The previous match against LSG is a witness of it where they defended a low target of 166 runs. Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna, Ravichandran Ashwin, Kuldeep Sen, and Yuzvendra Chahal are the leaders of the bowling department of Rajasthan and are doing well. Yuzvendra Chahal almost destroyed the batting order of Lucknow. He picked four wickets in his four overs bowled but he also leaked a lot of runs. He was charged for 41 runs in four overs. Trent Boult also performed well and gave early break throws to his team. He picked two wickets in four overs against just 30 runs. Prasidh Krishna and Kuldeep Sen picked one wicket each while Ravichandran Ashwin was the only bowler who failed to pick any wicket but he was the most economical as he leaked just 20 runs in four overs. GUJARAT TITANS REVIEWS GT won three opening matches in IPL 2022 but lost the fourth match against SRH. The batting order of Gujarat did not perform as they were in the previous matches. They could score just 162 runs while batting first on a pitch that was good for batting. Mathew Wade, David Miller, Shubman Gill, Sai Sudharsan, and Hardik Pandya are the star batters of GT while Abhinav Manohar, Rahul Tewatia, and even Rashid Khan can bat well in the middle and last overs. The opening batters of Gujarat had provided a good start in the previously played matches but they could not repeat it in the most recent match. Hardik Pandya was the highest run-scorer who remained not out after scoring 50 runs. He faced 42 balls and smashed one huge six and four boundaries. The bowling department of Gujarat is strong and experienced and is led by Mohammed Shami, Lockie Ferguson, Rashid Khan, Darshan Nalkande, Hardik Pandya, and Rahul Tewatia. Mohammed Shami is the leading wicket-taker from the side of GT in previous matches. Rashid Khan is the other bowler who has done an outstanding job for Gujarat. Lockie Ferguson had also performed well in almost all previous matches. Hardik Pandya was the most successful bowler in the previous match against SRH. He picked one wicket in his four overs against just 27 runs. Rashid Khan also picked one wicket while he was charged for 28 runs in four overs. Mohammed Shami, Lockie Ferguson, Rahul Tewatia, and Darshan Nalkande were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket. We have no doubt that the batting and bowling department of GT is strong and they can beat any team in IPL 2022. MATCH DETAILS:  Match: Rajasthan Royals vs Gujarat Titans, Match 24, IPL 2022 Venue: Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy, Navi Mumbai Date & Time: 14th April, 7:30 PM TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION The toss is going to play an important part in the result of each and every match of IPL 2022 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 24th match of IPL T20, 2022 is going to be held at the Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen to score good cricketing shots but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score. WEATHER REPORT FOR TODAY’S MATCH The weather forecast for Mumbai is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy. PROBABLE PLAYING XIS FOR RR VS GT RAJASTHAN ROYALS Jos Buttler, Devdutt Padikkal, Sanju Samson (c & wk), Rassie van der Dussen, Shimron Hetmyer, Riyan Parag, Kuldeep Sen, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna, Yuzvendra Chahal GUJARAT TITANS Matthew Wade (wk), Shubman Gill, Sai Sudharsan, Hardik Pandya (c), David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Abhinav Manohar, Rashid Khan, Lockie Ferguson, Mohammed Shami, R Sai Kishore PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS PROBABLE BEST BATTER OF THE MATCH: DEVDUTT PADIKKAL Devdutt Padikkal was given the opportunity to open the innings, a place where he has cherished batting for most of his career so far. He immediately showed some good signs, scoring a run-a-ball 29 that included four boundaries. Although he did not make a substantial score, he definitely is capable of giving consistent good starts for the Royals. Moreover, his opening partner Jos Buttler will give him the extra freedom to take his time initially. PROBABLE BEST BOWLER OF THE MATCH: YUZVENDRA CHAHAL Yuvzendra Chahal continued to impress with the ball as the leg-spinner picked up 4 for 41 in the previous game tilting the match in favor of the Royals. He is currently the Purple Cap holder with 11 wickets to his name already, and Samson has used him really well in different phases of the game. Chahal has a lot to offer for the side in terms of experience and his ability to control the run flow as well. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR THE BOTH TEAMS Rajasthan Royals is overall a strong team when we compare with Gujarat Titans. They have the best players in the t20 format of cricket. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Rajasthan Royals have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under. Rajasthan Royals have a 52% chance to win this match. Gujarat Titans have a 48% chance to win this match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter