loader image

Today's Latest Sports News in the Philippines | MCW Sports

IPL 2022 League Prediction Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Gujarat Titans Match Details, Team News, Pitch Report, and the Match Prediction

May 19, 2022

RCB repeated its performance in IPL 2022 as they were in IPL 2021. They had played thirteen matches with seven wins to their name. They have lost six matches and are holding the fifth position on the points table. They still have some chances to qualify for the playoff but for this, they have to win this match with a handsome margin. They were beaten by PBKS in the most recent match by a huge margin. On the other side, GT is the only team who has qualified for the playoffs and will be aiming to finish league matches of IPL 2022 at the top two positions. They are the best performing team and are leading the points table with 20 points and an impressive net run rate. They had won ten out of thirteen matches played till now. They had lost just three matches and we are sure as our IPL prediction is also confirming that they will win this match. ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE REVIEWS RCB had disappointed its fans in IPL 2022. They have strong bowling and batting departments but could not give the best performance. RCB had lost most matches due to the worst performance by the bowling department. Their most recent match against PBKS was a big example of it where they leaked more than 200 runs in 20 overs. Glenn Maxwell and Josh Hazlewood are leading the bowling department of Bangalore with Mohammad Siraj, Harshal Patel, W Hasaranga, and Shahbaz Ahmed. Harshal Patel was the most successful bowler in the previous match with four wickets to his name in four overs against 34 runs. W Hasaranga also performed well with the ball and picked two wickets in four overs while he was charged for just 15 runs. Glenn Maxwell and Shahbaz Ahmed picked one wicket each while Josh Hazlewood and Mohammad Siraj were the bowlers who could not pick any wicket. We don’t think that the management of RCB will make some changes in the final playing eleven for this match. The batting order of RCB is strong and experienced but they were not good in the previous match against Punjab. They managed to score 155 runs in 20 overs while chasing the target of 210 runs. They have the batters like Virat Kohli and Faf du Plessis with Rajat Patidar, Mahipal Lomror, Glenn Maxwell, Dinesh Karthik, and Shahbaz Ahmed. These are the experienced batters. Glenn Maxwell was the highest run-scorer in the previous match with 35 runs to his name in 22 balls with the help of three boundaries and one huge six. Rajat Patidar scored 26 runs while Virat Kohli could manage to score 20 runs. Dinesh Karthik and Harshal Patel scored 11 runs each while Faf du Plessis had 10 runs to his name. Virat Kohli had disappointed his fans in IPL 2022 as he was not good with the bat. He failed to score some big runs in this tournament. Faf du Plessis was good in some opening matches but he also had not been impressive in some previous matches. Glenn Maxwell is the only batter from the side of RCB who has been good with the bat and ball in this tournament. GUJARAT TITANS REVIEWS GT had won the previous two matches in a row. Gujarat had been just superb in IPL 2022. They had played like a professional team and no one can say that they are playing their first even IPL season. They lost the momentum in the previous two matches but bounced back strongly and beat LSG in the most recent match. Gujarat had been facing some issues with the batting order. They had failed to put a big total on the board in some previous matches. W Saha, Shubman Gill, Mathew Wade, Hardik Pandya, David Miller, and Rahul Tewatia are the key batters of GT but these batters had been under pressure. These are the batters who can bounce back strongly at any time in the game. They managed to score just 144 runs in 20 overs in the previous match against Lucknow. Shubman Gill was the only successful batter with 63 runs to his name on 49 balls with the help of seven boundaries. He remained not out till the 20th over. David Miller was the other batter who put some runs on the board. He scored 26 runs while Rahul Tewatia remained not out after scoring 22 runs on 16 balls with the help of four boundaries. Wriddhiman Saha, Mathew Wade, and Hardik Pandya are struggling with the form but we are sure that these batters will perform well in this match. The role of the bowling department of GT had been very important in every win for the team. The most recent match against LSG was a big example of it where they defended a low target of 145 runs and sent the full team of Lucknow back to the pavilion on a total of just 82 runs in 13.5 overs. Mohammed Shami, Hardik Pandya, Yash Dayal, Alzarri Joseph, Rashid Khan, and Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore are handling the bowling department of Gujarat. These all bowlers had been just good in almost every match. Rashid Khan was the most successful bowler in the previous match with four wickets to his name in 3.5 overs against 24 runs. Ravi Srinivasan Sai Kishore was also brilliant with the ball in the previous match. He picked two wickets in just two overs against seven runs. Yash Dayal was the other bowler with two wickets to his name in four overs while he was charged for 24 runs. Mohammed Shami picked one wicket while Hardik Pandya and Alzarri Joseph were wicket-less in the previous match. MATCH DETAILS: Venue: Wankhede Stadium Date & Time: May 19, 7:30 PM TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION The toss is going to play an important part in the result of every match of IPL 2022 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 67th match of IPL T20, 2022 is going to be held at the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen to score good cricketing shots but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score. WEATHER REPORT FOR TODAY’S MATCH The weather forecast for Mumbai is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR THE BOTH TEAMS Gujarat Titans is overall a strong team when we compare with Royal Challengers Bangalore. They have the best players in the t20 format of cricket. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Gujarat Titans have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under. Gujarat Titans have a 54% chance to win this match. Royal Challengers Bangalore has a 46% chance to win this match.

Related Posts

Premier League 2022-23: Best bets, Predictions and Futures

Premier League 2022-23: Best bets, Predictions and Futures

The Premier League season begins on August 5, meaning teams have wrapped up preseason tours and are looking towards the start of the new campaign. Everyone starts from scratch, but certain teams are no doubt ahead of the pack concerning their title chances. Manchester...

MCW Sports Pasig City MPBL partnership
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe
Subscribe