IPL 2022 League Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Match Details, Pitch Report, Team News, and the Match Prediction

May 15, 2022

Spread the love
KKR is back on the winning track after losing almost six matches in a row. They had now played twelve matches with just five wins to their name. They have lost seven matches and are situated at the seventh position on the table. They are tied in the points with SRH and Punjab but are worse in net run rate than Hyderabad. They had beaten Mumbai in their most recent match. We don’t think that they are in the race for a playoff. On the other hand, Sunrisers Hyderabad had played eleven matches with five wins to their name. They have lost six matches and are holding the sixth position on the points table. SRH had lost the last four matches in a row and their most recent loss came against RCB by a huge margin. In our opinion, they are also out of the playoff of IPL 2022. Many IPL prediction providers are going with SRH but our reports confirm that KKR will win this match. KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS REVIEWS KKR had struggled with the batting order in some previous matches and the most recent match against MI was a big example of it. They managed to score 165 runs in 20 overs. Venkatesh Iyer and Rahane are opening the batting inning of Kolkata but these batters had failed to provide a good start to the team. Nitish Rana, Shreyas Iyer, and Andre Russell are handling the middle batting order but they also had failed in previous matches. Rinku Singh, Jackson, Pat Cummins, and Sunil Narine are available to handle the lower batting order. Venkatesh Iyer was the most successful batter in the previous match with 43 runs to his name on 24 balls with the help of three boundaries and four huge sixes. Nitish Rana also had 43 runs to his name but he faced 26 balls for this and smashed three boundaries and four huge sixes. Rahane scored 25 runs while Rinku Singh remained not out after scoring 23 runs. Four batters of KKR including Pat Cummins, Sunil Narine, Southee, and Varun Chakravarthy were the batters who could not open the account on the scoreboard. We think that the management of KKR needs to make some key changes in the batting order for the final playing eleven of this match. The bowling department of Kolkata had been better in IPL 2022 than the batting order. KKR had won most matches due to the best bowling performances. The previous match against Mumbai is a big example of it where they defended the target of 166 runs and sent the full team of MI back to the pavilion on a total of 113 runs in 17.3 overs. Tim Southee and Pat Cummins are leading the bowling department with Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Varun Chakravarthy, and Venkatesh Iyer and these all bowlers are performing well. Pat Cummins was the most successful bowler in the previous match with three wickets to his name in four overs against 22 runs. Pat Cummins also performed well and picked two wickets in 3.2 overs bowled out while he was charged for 22 runs. Tim Southee and Varun Chakravarthy picked one wicket each while Venkatesh Iyer and Sunil Narine were the bowlers who could not pick any wicket. We think that the KKR doesn’t need to make any changes in the bowling department. SUNRISERS HYDERABAD REVIEWS SRH had lost momentum and had failed to give the best performance in any department of the game. They had failed in batting, bowling, and even fielding. The bowling department of Hyderabad was very poor in the previous match against RCB where they leaked 192 runs in 20 overs. J Suchith and Bhuvneshwar Kumar are leading the bowling department with Fazalhaq Farooqi, Kartik Tyagi, Umran Malik, and Abhishek Sharma but none of the above-mentioned bowlers have been good so far in IPL 2022. Many of us were expecting that Umran Malik will perform well in the IPL but he has not been good. His bowling speed was good but had failed to maintain the line and length. J Suchith was the only successful bowler in the previous match with two wickets to his name in four overs against 30 runs. Kartik Tyagi picked one wicket but he leaked a lot of runs. He was charged for 42 runs in four overs. Umran Malik, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Fazalhaq Farooqi, and Umran Malik were the bowlers who could not pick any wicket. Fazalhaq Farooqi leaked 47 runs in four overs while Umran Malik was charged for 25 runs in just two overs. The batting order of SRH is also facing some issues since some previous matches. The opening pair of Hyderabad Abhishek Sharma and Kane Williamson failed in the previous match and both openers came back to the pavilion without scoring any runs. Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram, and Nicholas Pooran are taking care of the middle batting order and they are performing well but their lower batting order like Jagadeesha Suchith, Shashank Singh, Kartik Tyagi, and Bhuvneshwar Kumar had also failed in IPL 2022. Kartik Tyagi and Umran Malik were the other batters who could not open the account on the scoreboard. Rahul Tripathi was the only successful batter from the side of SRH with 53 runs to his name on 37 balls with the help of six boundaries and two huge sixes. Aiden Markram also performed well with the bat and scored 21 runs while Nicholas Pooran had just 19 runs to his name. The management of SRH should take some urgent actions and should make some key changes in the batting and bowling departments for this match otherwise, the result will be the same as in previous matches. MATCH DETAILS: Venue: MCA Stadium, Pune Date & Time: May 14, 7:30 PM TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION The toss is going to play an important part in the result of every match of IPL 2022 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 61st match of IPL T20, 2022 is going to be held at the Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen to score good cricketing shots but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score. WEATHER REPORT FOR TODAY’S MATCH The weather forecast for Pune is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy. PROBABLE PLAYING XI FOR KKR VS SRH KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS Ajinkya Rahane, Venkatesh Iyer, Shreyas Iyer (c), Nitish Rana, Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Sheldon Jackson (wk), Umesh Yadav, Tim Southee, Varun Chakravarthy SUNRISERS HYDERABAD Abhishek Sharma, Kane Williamson (c), Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Shashank Singh, Jagadeesha Suchith, Kartik Tyagi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Fazalhaq Farooqi/Marco Jansen, Umran Malik PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS PROBABLE THE BEST BATTER OF THE MATCH VENKATESH IYER: Venkatesh Iyer finally, was back in form for the Kolkata Knight Riders at the top of the order and he set the tone for a good score to be posted on the board. The left-hander who had been out of the side in the last few games due to poor form was given another go and was immediately impressive with a 24-ball 43. He has certainly made a statement with the range of shots he played and looked in really good touch as well. PROBABLE THE BEST BOWLER OF THE MATCH SUNIL NARINE: Sunil Narine wasn’t among the wickets column for the KKR in the previous game, but he bowled an amazing spell to keep the runs tight and finished with 0 for 21 in his 4 overs. The mystery spinner can run through sides on his day and the return of Varun Chakravarthy has added to his liking as well. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR THE BOTH TEAMS Kolkata Knight Riders is overall a strong team when we compare with Sunrisers Hyderabad. They have the best players in the t20 format of cricket. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Kolkata Knight Riders have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under. Kolkata Knight Riders have a 54% chance to win this match. Sunrisers Hyderabad has a 46% chance to win this match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter