IPL 2022 League Edition Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Punjab Kings Match Details, Team News, Pitch Report, and the Match Prediction

May 22, 2022

Spread the love
Both teams, SRH and Punjab are out of the race for a playoff and this match is just a formality. IPL 2022 had not been impressive for Hyderabad and PBKS. SRH had played thirteen matches with just six wins to their name. They have lost seven matches and are holding the eighth position on the points table. On the other hand, PBKS is the other team that has also played thirteen matches in IPL 2022. They had also won six and lost seven matches. They are situated at the seventh spot on the table. They are tied in the points with Kolkata and SRH but are better in net run rate than Punjab. This match is going to be very interesting as both teams have performed equally in IPL 2022 and also have equal strength. Some IPL prediction providers are going with SRH but we think that PBKS is going to win this match. SUNRISERS HYDERABAD REVIEWS SRH is a strong batting team but unfortunately, they have not been impressive in IPL 2022. The key reason why they had lost so many matches was the failure of the batting department of Hyderabad. They made some key changes in the batting order and also gave a chance to some new players from the bench strength in the most recent match against Mumbai. That match was very interesting, which they won by the margin of just three runs. Abhishek Sharma and Priyam Garg opened the batting inning for SRH. Rahul Tripathi, Nicholas Pooran, Markram, Kane Williamson, and Washington Sundar are handling the middle batting order of SRH. They scored 193 runs in 20 overs. Rahul Tripathi was the most successful batter in the previous match with 76 runs to his name on 44 balls with the help of nine boundaries and three huge sixes. Priyam Garg also performed well with the bat and scored 42 runs on just 26 balls and smashed four boundaries and two huge sixes during his inning. Nicholas Pooran was the other batter who was good with the bat. Pooran scored 38 runs with a strike rate of 172. The bowling department of SRH is also strong and experienced as they got the services of the best players in IPL 2022 auctions. Umran Malik had been the star bowler of Hyderabad. He has good line and length and also good speed. He had been the highest wicket-taker in IPL 2022 from the side of SRH. Fazalhaq Farooqi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Washington Sundar, T Natarajan, and Abhishek Sharma are the other bowlers who are presenting Hyderabad. Umran Malik was the best bowler in the previous match with three wickets to his name in four overs against just 23 runs. Bhuvneshwar Kumar was also good in the previous match with one wicket to his name in four overs while he was charged for 26 runs. Washington Sundar was the other bowler who picked one wicket in four overs but he leaked a lot of runs. He was charged for 36 runs in four overs. Abhishek Sharma, T Natarajan, and Fazalhaq Farooqi were the bowlers who could not pick any wicket. T Natarajan was the most expensive bowler who leaked 60 runs in four overs. PUNJAB KINGS REVIEWS PBKS is the other team that has the services of the best batters as they picked the most experienced batters of the T20 format of the cricket in IPL 2022 auctions. They have the batters like Jonny Bairstow, Shikhar Dhawan, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Liam Livingstone, Mayank Agarwal, Jitesh Sharma, Harpreet Brar, and Rishi Dhawan. These all batters had disappointed their fans. They managed to score just 142 runs while chasing the target of 160 runs. Jitesh Sharma was the highest run-scorer in the previous match with 44 runs to his name on 34 balls with the help of three boundaries and two huge sixes. Jonny Bairstow also performed well with the bat and scored 28 runs on just 15 balls. He smashed four boundaries and one huge six during his inning. Rahul Chahar was the other batter who performed well with the bat and scored 25 runs while Shikhar Dhawan has 19 runs to his name. We think that the management of PBKS will test some new batters from the bench strength in this match as they have nothing to lose. The bowling department of PBKS also failed to play a major role in the win for the team. We don’t say that the batting order of Punjab is weak. Khaleel Ahmed and Anrich Nortje are leading the bowling department of Punjab with Lalit Yadav, Shardul Thakur, Axar Patel, and Kuldeep Yadav. Shardul Thakur was the highest wicket-taker in the previous match but he leaked a lot of runs. He picked four wickets in four overs against 36 runs. Axar Patel also performed well with the ball and picked two wickets in four overs while he was charged for 14 runs. Kuldeep Yadav also picked two wickets while he leaked 14 runs in three overs. Anrich Nortje picked one wicket while Khaleel Ahmed and Lalit Yadav were the bowlers who could not pick any wicket. They have some best bowlers in the bench strength and we are sure that they will use some new bowlers in this match. MATCH DETAILS: Venue: Wankhede Stadium Date & Time: May 22, 7:30 PM TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION The toss is going to play an important part in the result of every match of IPL 2022 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 70th match of IPL T20, 2022 is going to be held at the Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen to score good cricketing shots but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score. WEATHER REPORT FOR TODAY’S MATCH The weather forecast for Mumbai is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy. PROBABLE PLAYING XI FOR SRH VS PBKS SUNRISERS HYDERABAD Abhishek Sharma, Priyam Garg, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Glenn Phillips, Washington Sundar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar (c), Fazalhaq Farooqi, Umran Malik, T Natarajan/Kartik Tyagi PUNJAB KINGS Jonny Bairstow, Shikhar Dhawan, Bhanuka Rajapaksa/Shahrukh Khan, Liam Livingstone, Mayank Agarwal (c), Jitesh Sharma (wk), Harpreet Brar, Rishi Dhawan, Kagiso Rabada, Rahul Chahar, Arshdeep Singh PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS PROBABLE THE BEST BATTER OF THE MATCH RAHUL TRIPATHI: Rahul Tripathi played a superb knock of 76 off 44 balls in the previous game against Mumbai Indians and helped his side post a big total on the board. The right-hander has notched up 393 runs in 13 games this season and has been among the runs consistently as well. He will be looking to complete the season with a big knock which might also push his chances of making it to the Indian side. PROBABLE THE BEST BOWLER OF THE MATCH UMRAN MALIK: Umran Malik bowled fantastically in a high-scoring game against the Mumbai Indians and finished with 3 for 23 in his three-over spell. The speedster looked in excellent rhythm with the ball and kept clocking up good speeds throughout the game. Malik has already picked up 21 wickets in the season and will be looking to add some more to his tally. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR THE BOTH TEAMS Punjab Kings is overall a strong team when we compare with Sunrisers Hyderabad. They have the best players in the t20 format of cricket. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Punjab Kings have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under. Punjab Kings have a 52% chance to win this match. Sunrisers Hyderabad has a 48% chance to win this match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter