IPL 2022 League Edition Rajasthan Royals vs Kolkata Knight Riders Match Details, Team News, Pitch Report, and the Match Prediction

Apr 18, 2022

Spread the love
RR had been good in IPL 2022 and had beaten the strong teams. They had played a total of five matches with three wins to their name. They have lost two matches and are holding the third position on the points table. They had lost their previous match against Gujarat Titans. On the other side, KKR has been average in IPL 2022 right now. Remember that they had lost the previous two matches in a row. They had played six matches with three wins and the same losses. They are situated at the fifth position on the table. They were beaten by SRH by a huge margin. We are still in the early matches of IPL 2022 and still, a lot of matches are left. We are sure that KKR will get the winning momentum soon. In our IPL prediction for this match, we are going with RR to win the match. RAJASTHAN ROYALS REVIEWS Rajasthan has a strong batting order in the side and they had performed well in the previous matches but they lost the most recent match against Gujarat due to the worst performance by the batting order. The bowling department of RR had not played the main role in any win for the team. They also failed to give the best performance as many of us were expecting in the previous match. They leaked 192 runs in 20 overs. James Neesham, Prasidh Krishna, Kuldeep Sen, Yuzvendra Chahal, Riyan Parag, and Ravi Ashwin are taking care of the bowling department of RR but no bowler from the above mentioned give an outstanding performance in the most recent match. Chahal was the most successful bowler with one wicket to his name in four overs against 32 runs. Kuldeep Sen and Riyan Parag also picked one wicket each while Neesham, Prasidh Krishna, and R Ashwin were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket. The batting order of RR is not performing well in the last two matches. They managed to score 155 runs while chasing the target of 193 runs. No batter from their side could put any big total on the board. Jos Buttler was the highest run-scorer with 54 runs to his name on 24 balls with the help of eight boundaries and three huge sixes. Shimron Hetmyer was the second-highest run-scorer who scored 29 runs at the strike rate of 170. Riyan Parag scored 18 runs while James Neesham had just 17 runs to his name. We think that this is the best time for the management of Rajasthan to test their bench strength and we are sure that they will make some changes in the playing eleven for this match. KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS REVIEWS KKR was good in the opening matches of IPL 2022 but two losses in two matches had moved this team to the fifth spot. The bowling department of Kolkata had been good in almost all matches but we have some concerns about the batting order. We are not saying that the batting order of KKR is weak. The best batters of the world like Venkatesh Iyer, Aaron Finch, Shreyas Iyer, Sunil Narine, Nitish Rana, Jackson, and Andre Russell are available to handle the batting order. Finch, Sunil Narine, and Sheldon Jackson are not giving the performance many of us were expecting. Nitish Rana was the most successful batter in the previous match who scored 54 runs on 36 balls with the help of six boundaries and two huge sixes. Andre Russell also had an outstanding performance with the bat and remained not out after scoring 49 runs. He faced 25 balls and smashed four boundaries and the same huge sixes. Shreyas Iyer scored 28 runs while no other batter from the side of KKR could even enter into a double-figure. Jackson and Aaron Finch scored seven runs each while Venkatesh Iyer had six runs to his name. The batting order of Kolkata is strong and experienced which is led by Pat Cummins, Andre Russell, Aman Hakim Khan, Varun Chakravarthy, Sunil Narine, and Umesh Yadav. The above-mentioned bowling department is very strong and can destroy the batting order of any world-class team. Andre Russell was the highest wicket-taker with two wickets to his name in two overs against just 20 runs. Pat Cummins also had a wicket to his name but he leaked a lot of runs. He picked one wicket while he was charged for 40 runs in 3.5 overs. No other bowler could manage to pick any wicket. Umesh Yadav, Sunil Narine, Varun Chakravarthy, and Aman Hakim Khan were the bowlers who remained wicket-less. Aman Hakim Khan was given a chance to play in IPL 2022 but he could not have a good start in this league which is the biggest cricket league in the world. MATCH DETAILS: Match: Rajasthan Royals vs Kolkata Knight Riders, Match 30, IPL 2022 Venue: Brabourne Stadium Date & Time: 18th April, 7:30 PM TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION The toss is going to play an important part in the result of every match of IPL 2022 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 30th match of IPL T20, 2022 is going to be held at the Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen to the good cricketing shorts but this ground also have big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score. WEATHER REPORT FOR TODAY’S MATCH The weather forecast for Mumbai is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy. PROBABLE PLAYING XIS FOR RR VS KKR RAJASTHAN ROYALS Jos Buttler, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Devdutt Padikkal, Sanju Samson (c & wk), Shimron Hetmyer, Riyan Parag, James Neesham, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna, Yuzvendra Chahal KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS Aaron Finch, Venkatesh Iyer, Shreyas Iyer (c), Nitish Rana, Andre Russell, Sheldon Jackson (wk), Pat Cummins, Sunil Narine, Umesh Yadav, Varun Chakaravarthy PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS PROBABLE BEST BATTER OF THE MATCH: ANDRE RUSSELL Andre Russell has been fantastic for the Kolkata Knight Riders this season and has played a few game-changing innings already. The right-hander has the capability of ripping off bowling attacks and he played a wonderful knock of unbeaten 49 off just 25 balls in the previous game to add to his excellent form. KKR will be looking to unleash Russell after the halfway mark so that he can go for the kill straight away. PROBABLE BEST BOWLER OF THE MATCH: UMESH YADAV Umesh Yadav, despite not picking up a wicket in the previous game, conceded just 31 off his four overs and he is proving to be a great addition with the new ball. The sides have struggled to play him out in the powerplay with the ball swinging, and KKR is reaping great rewards for it. The speedster will be looking to pick up a lot more wickets with the new ball which will help his side considerably. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR THE BOTH TEAMS Rajasthan Royals is overall a strong team when we compare with Kolkata Knight Riders. They have the best players in the t20 format of cricket. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Rajasthan Royals have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under. Rajasthan Royals have a 52% chance to win this match. Kolkata Knight Riders have a 48% chance to win this match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter