IPL 2022 League Edition Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians Match Details, Team News, Pitch Report, and the Match Prediction

May 6, 2022

Spread the love
This match of IPL 2022 is going to be held between the best and worst-performing teams. No one of us can say that GT is playing its very first season of IPL. They had been just superb in the IPL 2022 till now. They have played ten matches with eight wins and just two losses and are leading the points table. On the other side, the most successful team in the history of IPL, MI had a match finally after losing eight matches in a row. Now they have played nine matches with just one win to their name. They have lost eight matches and are still laying at the bottom of the points table. There is an interesting point that Gujarat had lost the previous match while Mumbai had won the previous match. This match is going to be very interesting as many IPL prediction providers are going with MI but our reports indicate that GT is going to win this match. GUJARAT TITANS REVIEWS GT lost the previous match against Punjab after winning five matches in a row. They made a slightly strange decision of batting first after winning the toss and the result was not in their favor. We had seen in the previous match that the batting order of GT struggles when Hardik Pandya and Shubman Gill don’t score the runs. Both batters are the key strength of Gujarat and their role will be very important in this match. Sai Sudharsan, Wriddhiman Saha, David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, and even Rashid Khan are handling the batting order of GT. No batter from the above-mentioned batters could perform well and it was just Sai Sudharsan who put some runs on the board. He scored 65 runs on 50 balls with the help of five boundaries and one huge six. Miller and Rahul Tewatia were handling the middle batting order of GT but they also failed to put some big runs on the board. Alzarri Joseph was also part of the playing eleven in the previous match but we think that they will drop him in this match and will give a chance to any other batter from the bench strength. Shubman Gill and W Saha were providing a good opening start in the previous matches but they were not good in the most recent match against PBKS. Rahul Tewatia and David Miller are the other batters who can bounce back strongly and we are sure that they will score runs in this match. The bowling department of GT is very strong and more experienced than the batting order. Mohammed Shami, Pradeep Sangwan, Alzarri Joseph, Lockie Ferguson, and Rashid Khan are professionally leading the bowling department. Lockie Ferguson was the most successful bowler in the previous match with one wicket to his name in three overs against 29 runs. Mohammed Shami was the other bowler who picked one wicket but he leaked a lot of runs. He was charged for 43 runs in four overs. Rashid Khan, Alzarri Joseph, and Pradeep Sangwan were the bowlers who could not pick any wicket. We think that with Alzarri Joseph, Pradeep Sangwan will also be dropped from the final playing eleven of this match. MUMBAI INDIANS REVIEWS Mumbai played its last match with full strength against RR. Tim David was given a chance in this match and he proved his selection right. The bowling department of MI was just superb in the previous match where they leaked just 158 runs in 20 overs. Daniel Sams, Jasprit Bumrah, Hrithik Shokeen, Riley Meredith, Kumar Kartikeya, and Kieron Pollard are taking care of the bowling department of MI. Riley Meredith was the most successful bowler with two wickets to his name in four overs against 24 runs. Hrithik Shokeen was the other bowler with two wickets to his name but he leaked a lot of runs. He was charged for 47 runs in three overs. Daniel Sams and Kumar Kartikeya picked one wicket each while Bumrah and Pollard were the bowlers who could not pick any wicket. Kumar Kartikeya proved the most economical bowler who leaked just 19 runs in four overs. Rilee Meredith, Daniel Sams, and Jasprit Bumrah have a lot of experience and we are sure that they will be effective in this match. MI picked the best batters available in the squad in the previous match against Rajasthan. Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan are opening the batting inning for Mumbai with Suryakumar Yadav in the top order. Tilak Varma, Kieron Pollard, Tim David, and Daniel Sams are available to handle the middle and lower batting order. Almost all batters from the side of MI put some runs on the board in the previous match. Suryakumar Yadav was the highest run-scorer with 51 runs to his name in 39 balls with the help of five boundaries and two huge sixes. Tilak Varma was the other batter who put some runs on the board. He scored 35 runs while Ishan Kishan had 26 runs to his name. Tim David smashed the inning of 20 runs on just nine balls. The batting order of MI is filled with extra power from the start to the bottom and we are sure that they will give a tough time to the bowlers of Gujarat. MATCH DETAILS: Venue: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai Date & Time: May 6, 7:30 PM TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION The toss is going to play an important part in the result of every match of IPL 2022 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 51st match of IPL T20, 2022 is going to be held at the Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen to score good cricketing shots but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score. WEATHER REPORT FOR TODAY’S MATCH The weather forecast for Mumbai is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR THE BOTH TEAMS Gujarat Titans is overall a strong team when we compare with Mumbai Indians. They have the best players in the t20 format of cricket. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Gujarat Titans have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under. Gujarat Titans have a 52% chance to win this match. Mumbai Indians have a 48% chance to win this match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter