IPL 2022 Kolkata Knight Riders vs Mumbai Indians Match Details, Team News, Pitch Report, and the Match Prediction

Apr 6, 2022

Spread the love
The runner-up team of IPL 2021, Kolkata Knight Riders had been good in IPL 2022. They picked some best players in IPL 2022 auctions and we are seeing the results. They had played three matches with two wins and just one loss. Right now they are in second position on the table. Mumbai Indians are one of the most successful teams in IPL but they are still searching for a win in IPL 2022 after playing two matches. They had lost both matches. KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS REVIEWS Kolkata Knight Riders won the opening match against Chennai but lost the next match against Royal Challengers Bangalore. After losing against RCB, they bounced back strongly and beat Punjab Kings. We don’t think that the bowling department of KKR is strong but they have done well in IPL 2022 till now. Umesh Yadav and Southee are leading the bowling department of Kolkata with Shivam Mavi, Varun Chakravarthy, Sunil Narine, and Russell. Umesh was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from KKR who picked four wickets and destroyed the batting order of Punjab. He bowled out four overs and leaked just 23 runs. Tim Southee picked two wickets. Shivam Mavi, Russell, and Narine picked one wicket each. The batting order of KKR is also good but not much stronger. They have Andre Russell in their squad and are using this player as an all-rounder. Andre Russell is a trump card for Kolkata and whenever his bat score runs, KKR wins the match. The previous match of Kolkata is a witness of it. Remember that KKR picked Russell very late in IPL 2022 auctions. He smashed the inning of 70 runs on just 31 balls at the strike rate of 226 with the help of two boundaries and eight huge sixes. Ajinkya Rahane and Venkatesh Iyer are opening the batting innings with Sam Billings, Shreyas Iyer, and Nitish Rana in the middle order. MUMBAI INDIANS REVIEWS Mumbai should be under pressure in this match as they have not won any match in IPL 2022. The batting order of MI is strong and experienced but we had not seen any outstanding performances except a couple of players. Ishan Kishan and Tilak Varma are two successful batters of Mumbai in both previously played matches. Ishan Kishan scored 81 runs in the first match and 54 runs in the second match. Tilak Varma was the best performing batter from the side of Mumbai in the previous match. He scored 61 runs on just 33 balls with the help of three boundaries and five huge sixes. Kieron Pollard scored 22 runs and he destroyed 24 balls for it. Rohit Sharma, Anmolpreet Singh, and Tim David have to give their best to register their first win in IPL 2022. The bowling department of Mumbai Indians was known as one of the dangerous units but in IPL 2022, things are very different. They have the bowlers like Bumrah, Daniel Sams, Basil Thampi, M Ashwin, and Tymal Mills but had failed to stop the batting orders of the opposing teams from scoring runs. They also have K Pollard as bowlers. They leaked a lot of runs in the previous match against RR. Bumrah was the only successful bowler from the MI side with three wickets to his name. He bowled out four overs and leaked just 17 runs. Tymal Mills also picked three wickets but he leaked so many runs in his four overs. Pollard had one wicket to his name in his four overs against 46 runs. MATCH DETAILS: Match: Kolkata Knight Riders and Mumbai Indians, Match 14, IPL 2022 Venue: MCA Stadium, Pune Date & Time: April 6th, 7:30 PM TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION The toss is going to play an important part in the result of every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous editions. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 14th match of IPL T20, 2022 is going to be held at the Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen for good cricketing shots but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score. WEATHER REPORT FOR TODAY’S MATCH The weather forecast for Pune is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR THE BOTH TEAMS Kolkata Knight Riders is overall a strong team when we compare with Mumbai Indians. They have the best players in the t20 format of cricket. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Kolkata Knight Riders have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under. Kolkata Knight Riders have a 56% chance to win this match. Mumbai Indians have a 44% chance to win this match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter