IPL 2022 Kolkata Knight Riders vs Gujarat Titans Match Previews, Team News, Pitch Report, and the Match Prediction

Apr 23, 2022

Spread the love
Kolkata had a good start to IPL 2022 and won three out of four matches but soon they lost the momentum and had lost three matches in a row. Now they have played seven matches with just three wins to their name. They have lost four matches and are situated at the seventh position on the points table. Their most recent match against Rajasthan was very interesting which they lost by the margin of just seven runs. On the other hand, GT is playing for the first time in the history of IPL, and what a tournament they are having. They are the best-performing team of IPL 2022 right now. They had played six matches with five wins to their name. They have lost just one match and are leading the points table. Their most recent win came against the defending champions, CSK with a huge margin. We are sure that they are going to win this match in IPL prediction even if some key predictors are going with KKR. KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS REVIEWS KKR had lost three matches continuously and there are many reasons behind this. The key reason is the failure of the bowling department. The most recent match against Rajasthan is the key witness where they leaked 217 runs in 20 overs. Umesh Yadav, Shivam Mavi, Varun Chakravarthy, Pat Cummins, Sunil Narine, and Andre Russell are the key bowlers of Kolkata. They also have some best and most experienced bowlers on the bench and we are sure that they will test some new bowlers in this match. Sunil Narine was the only successful bowler from the side of KKR who picked two wickets in four overs against just 21 runs. Shivam Mavi was the other player who performed well with the ball and picked one wicket in four overs while he leaked 34 runs. Andre Russell also picked one wicket while he was charged for 29 runs in two overs. Pat Cummins was the most expensive bowler with one wicket to his name. He leaked a lot of runs. He was charged for 50 runs in just four overs. Varun Chakravarthy and Umesh Yadav were the bowlers who remained wicket-less. The batting order of KKR had been good through IPL 2022. They performed well in the previous match against RR but failed to chase a huge target on the board. They scored 210 runs in 20 overs while chasing the target of 218 runs. They could easily win this match but the middle and lower batting order almost collapsed. They lost eight wickets in the last over against just 62 runs. It was interesting as four batters of KKR went back to the pavilion without scoring any runs. Aaron Finch and Sunil Narine are opening the batting innings for Kolkata but both batters had not given a good opening start. Shreyas Iyer, Nitish Rana, Andre Russell, Venkatesh Iyer, and Sheldon Jackson are the batters in the middle and last overs. Shreyas Iyer was the highest run-scorer with 85 runs to his name. He faced 51 balls and smashed seven boundaries and four huge sixes. Aaron Finch also performed well with the bat and scored 58 runs on 28 balls with the help of nine boundaries and two huge sixes. Umesh Yadav scored 21 runs while Nitish Rana had 18 runs to his name. Sunil Narine, Andre Russell, Shivam Mavi, and Pat Cummins were the batters who failed to open the account on the scoreboard. GUJARAT TITANS REVIEWS GT is the luckiest team in IPL 2022. They had won matches even having low totals on the board and also had won the matches where they had chased more than two hundred runs. The bowling department of Gujarat had been outstanding in IPL 2022. They leaked 169 runs in 20 overs. Mohammad Shami, Yash Dayal, Alzarri Joseph, Lockie Ferguson, and Rashid Khan are leading the bowling department of GT. Hardik Pandya missed the previous match against CSK but we are sure that he will be a part of this match and will lead the team. Alzarri Joseph was the highest wicket-taker in the previous match with two wickets to his name in four overs against 34 runs. Mohammad Shami also performed well with the ball and picked one wicket in four overs while he was charged for just 20 runs. Yash Dayal picked one wicket but he leaked a lot of runs. He was charged for 40 runs in four overs. Lockie Ferguson was the most expensive bowler from Gujarat’s side who leaked a lot of runs. He was charged for 46 runs and failed to pick any wicket. Rashid was the other bowler who could not pick any wicket. Gujarat has a lot of best bowlers in the bench strength and we are sure that they will test some new players in this match. The batting order of GT is one of the best batting squads in IPL 2022. Shubman Gill and Wriddhiman Saha are opening the batting innings for Gujarat and have provided a good start in almost all matches in IPL. Vijay Shankar, Abhinav Manohar, David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, and Rashid Khan are taking care of the batting order of Gujarat. David Miller was the most successful batter from the side of GT who remained not out after scoring 94 runs on 51 balls with the help of eight boundaries and six huge sixes. Rashid Khan also had an outstanding performance with the bat and scored 40 runs on just 21 balls. He smashed two boundaries and three huge sixes during his inning. Abhinav Manohar scored 12 runs while Wriddhiman Saha had 11 runs to his name. We think that they also need some changes in the batting squad for this match. MATCH DETAILS: Match: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Gujarat Titans, Match 35, IPL 2022 Venue: Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy, Navi Mumbai Date & Time: April 23, 3:30 PM TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION The toss is going to play an important part in the result of every match of IPL 2022 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 35th match of IPL T20, 2022 is going to be held at the Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen to score good cricketing shots but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score. WEATHER REPORT FOR TODAY’S MATCH The weather forecast for Mumbai is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR THE BOTH TEAMS Kolkata Knight Riders is overall a strong team when we compare with Gujarat Titans. They have the best players in the t20 format of cricket. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Kolkata Knight Riders have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under. Kolkata Knight Riders have a 52% chance to win this match. Gujarat Titans have a 48% chance to win this match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter