IPL 2022 Gujarat Titans vs Chennai Super Kings Match Details, Team News, Pitch Report, and the Match Prediction

Apr 17, 2022

Spread the love
Gujarat is playing in IPL for the first time and what a tournament they are having. They are the best-performing team of IPL 2022 right now. They had played five matches with four wins to their name. They have lost just one match and are leading the IPL 2022 points table. Their most recent win came against Rajasthan with a huge margin. On the other hand, CSK finally registered its first win after losing four matches in a row. This had happened for the first time in the history of IPL that CSK had lost four opening matches continuously. They had played five matches with just one win to their name. They have lost four matches and are lying at the second position from the bottom of the points table. They had beaten RCB in their most recent match. Our IPL prediction reports are confirming that GT will win this match. GUJARAT TITANS REVIEWS Gujarat had picked the best players in the auctions of IPL 2022 and they are doing as per the plans. The batting order of GT is the key strength and has played a major role in every win for the team. Shubman Gill, Mathew Wade, Vijay Shankar, Hardik Pandya, David Miller, and Abhinav Manohar are the leading batters in the squad of Gujarat. They performed well in the previous match against Rajasthan and scored 12 runs in 20 overs. Hardik Pandya was the most successful batter who remained not out after scoring 87 runs. He faced 52 balls and smashed eight boundaries and four huge sixes during his inning. Abhinav Manohar was the other batter who put some runs on the board. He scored 43 runs with the help of four boundaries and two huge sixes at the strike rate of 153. Miller also performed well with the bat and remained not out after scoring 31 runs on just 14 balls. He smashed four boundaries. Some star batters of Gujarat are also available in the bench strength of this team but we don’t think they will test as the playing eleven is doing its best. The bowling department of GT is the backbone of this team and had been outstanding in almost all matches they had played. They have world-class bowlers like Mohammad Shami, Lockie Ferguson, Yash Dayal, Rashid Khan, Hardik Pandya, and Rahul Tewatia. They also have Vijay Shankar as the seventh bowling option and they used him in the previous match against Rajasthan. Lockie Ferguson was the most successful bowler in the previous match. He picked three wickets in four overs against just 23 runs. Yash Dayal also picked three wickets but he leaked a lot of runs. He was charged for 40 runs in four overs. Mohammed Shami and Hardik Pandya picked one wicket each while Rashid Khan, Rahul Tewatia, and Vijay Shankar were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket. CHENNAI SUPER KINGS REVIEWS The batting order of Chennai is back to good form but we think that it is too late. They had lost four early matches and the next matches were very important, which they had to win by big margins. We don’t think that they can compete with the strong teams of IPL 2022. In our opinion, they still need to test the bench strength. They performed well in the previous match while batting first. They scored 216 runs in 20 overs. Shivam Dube was the most successful batter from the side of CSK who remained not out after scoring 95 runs. He faced 46 balls and smashed five boundaries and eight huge sixes during his inning. Robin Uthappa was the other batter who put some runs on the board in the previous match against RCB. He scored 88 runs on 50 balls with the help of four boundaries and nine huge sixes. Ruturaj Gaikwad, Moeen Ali, Ravindra Jadeja, and MS Dhoni are the star batters of Chennai but they have not played any role in the team. We think senior batters of CSK should take the responsibility of scoring the runs in the next matches. CSK had lost most of its matches in IPL 2022 due to the worst performance by the bowling department. We think they made some huge mistakes in IPL 2022 auctions by not picking the best and most experienced bowlers. The performance of the bowling department of CSK was not impressive but they defended the target of 217 runs and leaked 193 runs in 20 overs. Mukesh Choudhary, Moeen Ali, Dwayne Bravo, Chris Jordan, and Ravindra Jadeja are the leading bowlers and we think that some of these bowlers need rest and young bowlers from the bench strength should be tested. Mahesh Theekshana was the highest wicket-taker in the previous match with four wickets to his name in four overs against 33 runs. Ravindra Jadeja also picked wickets but he leaked a lot of runs. He picked three wickets while he was charged for 39 runs. Mukesh Choudhary and Dwayne Bravo picked one wicket each while Moeen Ali and Chris Jordan were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket. We think that a new bowler will be given a chance to play this match. MATCH DETAILS: Match: Gujarat Titans vs Chennai Super Kings, Match 29, IPL 2022 Venue: MCA Stadium, Pune Date & Time: 17th April, 7:30 PM TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION The toss is going to play an important part in the result of every match of IPL 2022 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 29th match of IPL T20, 2022 is going to be held at the Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen to score good cricketing shots but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score. WEATHER REPORT FOR TODAY’S MATCH The weather forecast for Pune is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy. PROBABLE PLAYING XIS FOR GT VS CSK GUJARAT TITANS Wriddhiman Saha (Wk), Shubman Gill, Vijay Shankar, Hardik Pandya (C), David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Abhinav Manohar, Rashid Khan, Lockie Ferguson, Mohammed Shami, Alzarri Joseph CHENNAI SUPER KINGS Robin Uthappa, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Moeen Ali, Ambati Rayudu, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja (c), MS Dhoni (wk), Dwayne Bravo, Chris Jordan, Maheesh Theekshana, Tushar Deshpande/Mukesh Choudhary PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS PROBABLE BEST BATTER OF THE MATCH: MOEEN ALI Moeen Ali was unfortunate to be dismissed by running out after a mix-up in the middle against RCB in the previous encounter and he still hasn’t set the stage on fire in this IPL. The left-hander can be very destructive once he gets going and is one of the best players of spin as well. He will be looking to make up for missing out in the previous game and a big inning is certainly around the corner for him. PROBABLE BEST BOWLER OF THE MATCH: DWAYNE BRAVO Dwayne Bravo has been one of the better bowlers for the Chennai Super Kings this season and he has brought out all his T20 experience to get ahead of the batters. The all-rounder picked up 1 for 42 in his 4 overs in the previous fixture and took up the responsibility of bowling the tough overs. Catches went down off his bowling and he is expected to add more wickets to his tally in the upcoming fixture. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR THE BOTH TEAMS Gujarat Titans is overall a strong team when we compare with Chennai Super Kings. They have the best players in the t20 format of cricket. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Gujarat Titans have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under. Gujarat Titans have a 58% chance to win this match. Chennai Super Kings have a 42% chance to win this match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter