IPL 2022 Edition Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders Match Details, Team News, Pitch Report, and the Match Prediction

Apr 15, 2022

Spread the love
SRH lost two early matches in a row but they bounced back strongly and won the next two matches. Now they have played four matches with two wins and the same losses. They are situated at the eighth position on the points table. They had beaten the strong team of this tournament, GT in their most recent match. On the other side, KKR is the second-best performing team in IPL 2022 right now. They had played five matches with three wins to their name. They have lost two matches and are holding the second position on the points table. They had lost their previous match against Delhi by a massive margin. SRH had won the previous match while KKR had lost the most recent match. SUNRISERS HYDERABAD REVIEWS The bowling department of SRH is back to good form and we had seen the results of it in the previous two matches. They performed well in the previous match and leaked just 162 runs against Gujarat Titans on a pitch that was in much favor of the batters. Marco Jansen, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, T Natarajan, Washington Sundar, Markram, and Umran Malik are the leading bowlers of SRH and they are doing well. T Natarajan was the most successful bowler in the previous match who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against 34 runs. Bhuvneshwar Kumar also picked two wickets while he was charged for 37 runs in four overs. Marco Jansen picked one wicket while Umran Malik had failed to perform as many of us were expecting. He also picked one wicket but he leaked a lot of runs. He was charged for 39 runs in four overs. Washington Sundar and Aiden Markram were the bowlers who remained not less in the previous match against GT. The batting order of SRH was struggling in the previous matches but they are back in good form and performed well in the previous match. They chased the target of 163 runs in 19.1 overs. Almost all batters from their side put some runs on the board in the previous match. Kane Williamson was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 57 runs in 46 balls with the help of two boundaries and four huge sixes. Abhishek Sharma was the other batter who scored some runs in the previous match. He scored 42 runs while Nicholas Pooran scored 34 runs. He faced just 18 balls and smashed two boundaries and the same huge sixes. He remained not out till the chase of the target. KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS REVIEWS We do not doubt that KKR is a strong and experienced team and they have picked the best players in IPL 2022 auctions. The bowling department of this team performed well in the opening matches but they underperformed in the most recent match against DC where they leaked 215 runs in 20 overs even though they used seven bowlers. Umesh Yadav, Pat Cummins, Rasikh Salam, Varun Chakaravarthy, Sunil Narine, Venkatesh Iyer, and Andre Russell are handling the bowling department of KKR. Narine was the only successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against just 21 runs. Chakravarthy, Russell, and Umesh Yadav picked one wicket each but they leaked a lot of runs. Umesh leaked 48 runs in four overs. Varun Chakravarthy was charged for 44 runs in four overs while Andre Russell leaked 16 runs in two overs. The batting order of KKR had a good start and at one stage, it was looking like they would easily chase the target of 216 runs but their lower batting order almost collapsed. They managed to score 171 runs and their full team came back to the pavilion in 19.4 overs. Shreyas Iyer was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 54 runs on 33 balls with the help of five boundaries and two huge sixes. Nitish Rana scored 30 runs while Andre Russell had 24 runs to his name. We think that the management of KKR will make some changes in the bowling department and a couple of young players will have a chance to play this match. MATCH DETAILS: Match: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders, Match 25 Venue: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai Date & Time: 15th April at 7:30 PM IST and Local Time TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION The toss is going to play an important part in the result of every match of IPL 2022 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 25th match of IPL T20, 2022 is going to be held at the Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen to score good cricketing shots but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score. WEATHER REPORT FOR TODAY’S MATCH The weather forecast for Mumbai is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR THE BOTH TEAMS Sunrisers Hyderabad is overall a strong team when we compare it with Kolkata Knight Riders. They have the best players in the t20 format of cricket. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Sunrisers Hyderabad have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under. Sunrisers Hyderabad has a 54% chance to win this match. Kolkata Knight Riders have a 46% chance to win this match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter