IPL 2022 Edition Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Gujarat Titans Match Details, Team News, Pitch Report, and the Match Prediction

Apr 11, 2022

Spread the love
SRH won the previous match against Chennai after losing two early matches in a row. They have now played three matches with just one win to their name and are situated at the eighth position on the table. Gujarat Titans are playing in IPL for the first time and what a tournament they are having. They are the unbeaten team of IPL 2022 right now. GT is the only team that has not lost any match in IPL 2022. Remember that they had beaten Lucknow SuperGiants, Delhi Capitals, and PBKS and now they are going to face SRH, another team who is struggling in this tournament. Big names of IPL prediction providers are going with SRH but we think that GT will also win in this match. SUNRISERS HYDERABAD REVIEWS The most recent match of SRH against Chennai Super Kings was low-scoring and one-sided from the first ball. The bowling unit of Hyderabad was struggling in the previous matches but they bounced back and restricted the batting order of CSK to just 154 runs in 20 overs. Marco Jansen, Washington Sundar, Bhuvneshwar, Bhuvneshwar, T Natarajan, and Markram are leading the bowling department of SRH. Will they continue good form in this match? Time will tell us. We don’t think that they can stop the strong batting order of Gujarat from scoring the runs. Washington Sundar proved the most successful bowler who picked two wickets in four overs against just 21 runs. T Natarajan also picked two wickets but he leaked a lot of runs. He was charged for 30 runs in four overs. Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Markram, and Marco Jansen picked one wicket each while Umran Malik was the only bowler who failed to pick any wicket. The batting order of SRH also underperformed in both previous matches but they showed well in the match against CSK. They chased the target of 155 runs in 17.4 overs. Kane Williamson, Abhishek Sharma, Rahul Tripathi, and Nicholas Pooran are the main batters of SRH and these all batters performed well. Abhishek Sharma was the highest run-scorer with 75 runs to his name. He faced 50 balls and smashed five boundaries and three huge sixes. Rahul Tripathi was the other batter who put some runs on the board. He remained not out after scoring 39 runs on just 15 balls. Kane Williamson had 32 runs to his name. GUJARAT TITANS REVIEWS Punjab Kings beat PBKS in the previous match. They needed 19 runs in the last over to win the match and thanks to Rahul Tewatia who smashed two consecutive sixes on the last two balls of their 20th over in an inning. The previous match of GT also showed that they can face the pressure and can fight till the last ball. We don’t think that the performance of the bowling unit of GT was good. They leaked 189 runs in 20 overs. This does not mean that they are poor at bowling. Lockie Ferguson, Rashid Khan, Darshan Nalkande, Hardik Pandya, and Mohammad Shami are leading the bowling department of Gujarat. Rashid Khan was the most successful bowler who picked three wickets in his four overs against 22 runs. Darshan Nalkande was the other bowler who performed well and picked two wickets. He leaked a lot of runs. He was charged for 37 runs in three overs. Mohammad Shami is the leading bowler of GT and he has been good since the first match he played for Gujarat. He picked one wicket while Lockie Ferguson and Hardik Pandya also picked one wicket each. Shubman Gill and Matthew Wade are leading the batting order with Sai Sudharsan, David Miller, Hardik Pandya, and Rahul Tewatia. Shubman Gill was the highest run-scorer and also unlucky in the previous match as he was just some inches away from his first century of IPL 2022. He scored 96 runs on 59 balls and smashed 11 boundaries and one huge six during his inning. Sai Sudharsan also performed well and scored 35 runs while Hardik Pandya could manage to score 27 runs. Rahul Tewatia scored 13 runs on just three balls. MATCH DETAILS: Match: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Gujarat Titans, Match 21, IPL 2022 Venue: Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy, Navi Mumbai Date & Time: 11th April, 7:30 PM TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION The toss is going to play an important part in the result of every match of IPL 2022 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 21st match of IPL T20, 2022 is going to be held at the Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen to score good cricketing shots but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score. WEATHER REPORT FOR TODAY’S MATCH The weather forecast for Mumbai is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy. PROBABLE PLAYING XI FOR SRH VS GT SUNRISERS HYDERABAD Abhishek Sharma, Kane Williamson (c), Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Shashank Singh, Washington Sundar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Marco Jansen, Umran Malik, T Natarajan GUJARAT TITANS Matthew Wade/Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Shubman Gill, Sai Sudharsan, Hardik Pandya (c), David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Abhinav Manohar, Rashid Khan, Lockie Ferguson, Mohammed Shami, Darshan Nalkande PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS PROBABLE BEST BATTER OF THE MATCH: RAHUL TRIPATHI Rahul Tripathi played a sensational knock in the previous game against Chennai Super Kings and his innings had entirely turned the game in favor of Sunrisers Hyderabad. The right-hander hit a 15-ball 39* that included five fours and two sixes, and certainly was looking very comfortable at the crease in his short stay. Tripathi will be an important member of the SRH batting line-up in the upcoming fixtures as his timing has been impeccable so far. PROBABLE BEST BOWLER OF THE MATCH: BHUVNESHWAR KUMAR Bhuvneshwar Kumar did not have a good outing against the CSK side in the previous game, conceding 36 off his four overs and picking up his only wicket in the form of Ravindra Jadeja. The veteran swing bowler still has a big role to play in the side in the powerplay as well as in the death overs. He is highly underrated despite his experience. The 32-year-old will be looking for a better comeback in the upcoming game which will make Williamson’s job much easier. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR THE BOTH TEAMS Sunrisers Hyderabad is overall a strong team when we compare it with Gujarat Titans. They have the best players in the T20 format of cricket. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the T20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Sunrisers Hyderabad have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under. Sunrisers Hyderabad has a 52% chance to win this match. Gujarat Titans have a 48% chance to win this match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter