IPL 2022 Delhi Capitals vs Kolkata Knight Riders Match Details, Team News, Pitch Report, and the Match Prediction

Apr 28, 2022

Spread the love
Both teams, DC and Kolkata are laying at the lower bottom of the points table. Delhi had played seven matches with just three wins to their name. They have lost four matches and are holding the seventh position on the table. We are still in the middle of the IPL 2022 and Delhi Capitals (DC) have some chances to move to the next level of this tournament. They had lost the most recent match against Rajasthan. On the other side, Kolkota Knight Riders (KKR) is a strong team and had a good start to IPL 2022 but soon they lost the momentum and they had lost four matches in a row. They had played eight matches in total with just three wins to their name. They have lost five matches and are holding the eighth position on the points table. This match is going to be very tight and the IPL prediction of this match is confirming that Delhi is going to win this match. DELHI CAPITALS REVIEWS DC had already beaten KKR in IPL 2022 with a handsome margin. Can they perform the same as they were in the previous match? Time will tell us. The bowling department of Delhi is strong and experienced but they were not good in the previous match against RR where they leaked 222 runs in 20 overs. Khaleel Ahmed, Shardul Thakur, Lalit Yadav, Mustafizur Rahman, Kuldeep Yadav, and Axar Patel are leading the bowling department of Delhi. Mustafizur Rahman was the most successful bowler with one wicket to his name in four overs against 43 runs. Khaleel Ahmed also performed well with the ball and picked one wicket in four overs while he was charged for 47 runs in four overs. No other bowler from DC could manage to pick any wicket. Kuldeep Yadav proved the most expensive bowler who leaked a lot of runs. He was charged for 47 runs in just three overs and failed to pick any wicket. Axar Patel, Lalit Yadav, and Thakur were the other bowlers who failed to pick any wicket against Rajasthan. The batting order of DC is very strong and experienced which is led by David Warner and Prithvi Shaw. These openers had provided a good start to the middle and lower batting order. Sarfaraz Khan, Rishabh Pant, Lalit Yadav, Axar Patel, and Rovman Powell handle the middle and lower batting order. These all batters performed well in the previous match against RR but could not chase a big total on the board. They scored 207 runs while chasing the target of 223 runs in 20 overs. Rishabh Pant was the most successful batter with 44 runs to his name on just 24 balls with the help of four boundaries and two huge sixes. Prithvi Shaw also performed well with the bat and scored 37 runs on 27 balls and smashed five boundaries and two huge sixes during his inning. Lalit Yadav was the other batter who put some runs on the board in the most recent match. He also scored 37 runs on just 24 balls. He smashed three boundaries and two huge sixes while Rovman Powell smashed the inning of 36 runs on just 15 balls with the help of five huge sixes during his inning. KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS REVIEWS The bowling department of KKR had been good in IPL 2022 but we have some concerns with the performance of the batting order of this team. The most recent match against GT is a big example of it. The bowlers of Kolkata performed well and leaked just 156 runs in 20 overs. KKR has some best bowlers in the squad like Umesh Yadav, Tim Southee, Shivam Mavi, Sunil Narine, Varun Chakravarthy, and Andre Russell are leading the bowling department of Kolkata. Andre Russell had been the best performer for KKR in IPL 2022 and was also outstanding in the previous match. He picked four wickets in just one over against five runs. He became the first bowler from the side of KKR who picked four wickets in an over. Southee also performed well and picked three wickets in four overs against 24 runs. Umesh Yadav and Shivam Mavi picked one wicket each while Varun Chakravarthy and Sunil Narine were the bowlers who could not pick any wicket. The batting order of KKR is struggling for the last five matches and the poor batting performance was a key reason why they lost four matches in a row. Sam Billings and Sunil Narine are opening the batting innings for KKR and have not provided a good opening start to the team. Nitish Rana, Shreyas Iyer, Rinku Singh, Venkatesh Iyer, and Andre Russell are leading the middle and lower batting order of KKR. Remember that they lost their key four batters on a total of just 34 runs and failed to chase the target of 157 runs. They scored 148 runs in 20 overs. Andre Russell was the highest run-scorer with 48 runs to his name. He faced 25 balls and smashed one boundary and five huge sixes during his inning. Rinku Singh also performed well and scored 35 runs on 28 balls with the help of four boundaries and one huge six. Venkatesh Iyer scored 17 runs while Umesh Yadav remained not out after scoring 15 runs. MATCH DETAILS: Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai Date & Time: April 28th, 7:30 PM IST TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION The toss is going to play an important part in the result of every match of IPL 2022 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 41st match of IPL T20, 2022 is going to be held at the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen to score good cricketing shots but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score. WEATHER REPORT FOR TODAY’S MATCH The weather forecast for Mumbai is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR THE BOTH TEAMS Delhi Capitals is overall a strong team when we compare with Kolkata Knight Riders. They have the best players in the t20 format of cricket. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for the Delhi Capitals have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under. Delhi Capitals have a 52% chance to win this match. Kolkata Knight Riders have a 48% chance to win this match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter