IPL 2022 Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Match Preview, Team News, Pitch Report, and the Match Prediction

Apr 12, 2022

Spread the love
The defending champions are struggling in IPL 2022 till now. They had played four matches and had not yet opened the account on the scoreboard. They have lost all played matches and are lying at the bottom of the points table. They lost their most recent match against Sunrisers Hyderabad by a big margin of eight wickets. RCB had been good in IPL 2022 in the early matches. They had lost just one out of four matches. They have won three matches and are situated at the third spot on the points table. They had beaten the most successful team of IPL history, Mumbai Indians in their most recent match. Chennai Super Kings (CSK) and Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) are traditional rivals and we will have a very interesting match. CHENNAI SUPER KINGS REVIEWS The change of the leader had not worked for CSK in IPL 2022. MS Dhoni was a sign of luck for Chennai but since Ravindra Jadeja had taken the charge, CSK had not registered any win in this edition of IPL. Chennai is an experienced team of IPL and is the second most successful team but they made major mistakes in IPL 2022 auctions and had failed to give the results. We think the batting order of CSK has failed in this tournament. They had not put any competitive total on the board in almost all previous matches. The most recent match against SRH is a witness of it where they managed to score just 154 runs. This is not a score that may be difficult for any team to chase on the pitches which are in favor of the batters. Uthappa, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Moeen Ali, Rayudu, Shivam Dube, and even Ravindra Jadeja had failed in batting in IPL 2022. Moeen Ali proved the highest run-scorer with 48 runs to his name but he destroyed 35 balls for it. Ambati Rayudu scored 27 runs while Ravindra Jadeja had 23 runs to his name. The bowling department of CSK is also not performing as per the expectations of its fans. Mukesh Choudhary, Mahesh Theekshana, Chris Jordan, Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, and Moeen Ali are the leaders of the bowling department of CSK but had failed to play any role in the team winning the match. Mukesh Choudhary picked one wicket in his four overs against 30 runs. Dwayne Bravo also picked one wicket but he leaked a lot of runs. He was charged for 29 runs in just 2.4 overs. Moeen Ali, Mahesh Theekshana, Ravindra Jadeja, and Chris Jordan were the bowlers who could not pick any wicket. ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE REVIEWS We mentioned in the IPL prediction of the previous match of RCB that they are repeating the performance of IPL 2021 and they also proved it in the previous match against Mumbai Indians. The bowling department of Bangalore is on fire in IPL 2022. They had won three matches due to an outstanding performance by the bowlers. David Willey, Mohammad Siraj, Shahbaz Ahmed, Harshal Patel, Akash Deep, and W Hasaranga are the leaders of the bowling department of RCB. Harshal Patel proved the most successful bowler in the previous match with two wickets to his name in four overs against just 23 runs. W Hasaranga also picked two wickets while he was charged for 28 runs in four overs. Akash Deep picked one wicket. Shahbaz Ahmed, Mohammad Siraj, and David Willey could not pick any wicket in the previous match against Mumbai. The batting order of RCB is very strong which is led by Faf du Plessis, Anuj Rawat, Virat Kohli, Glenn Maxwell, and Dinesh Karthik. Anuj Rawat is a young Indian talent and he is playing in IPL for the first time. He was outstanding with the bat in the previous match and scored 66 runs on 47 balls with the help of two boundaries and six huge sixes. Virat Kohli is also back to the good form since he has left the captaincy of RCB. He was the second-highest run-scorer in the previous match. He had 48 runs to his name. He faced 36 balls and smashed five boundaries during his inning. MATCH DETAILS: Match: Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, Match 22, IPL 2022 Venue: Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy, Navi Mumbai Date & Time: April 12, 7:30 PM TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION The toss is going to play an important part in the result of every match of IPL 2022 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 22nd match of IPL T20, 2022 is going to be held at the Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen to score good cricketing shots but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score. WEATHER REPORT FOR TODAY’S MATCH The weather forecast for Mumbai is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR THE BOTH TEAMS Chennai Super Kings is overall a strong team when we compare with Royal Challengers Bangalore. They have the best players in the t20 format of cricket. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Chennai Super Kings have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under. Chennai Super Kings have a 54% chance to win this match. Royal Challengers Bangalore has a 46% chance to win this match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter