Indian Premier League 2022 Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians Match Details, Team News, Pitch Report, and the Match Prediction

Mar 27, 2022

Spread the love
Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals are traditional rivals in the IPL and both teams have been good in the recent editions of the Indian Premier League. Both teams had made major changes in their squads and it will be very interesting to watch these teams. The key players of Delhi Capitals like Anrich Nortje, Mitchell Marsh, and David Warner will not be available for some early matches while Mumbai Indians will also miss Surya Kumar Yadav in this match. Get the best bookie here! DELHI CAPITALS REVIEWS The core and first-choice overseas players of Delhi Capitals are not available for a couple of early matches due to national duties. David Warner, Anrich Nortje, Lungi Ngidi, Mustafizur Rahman, and Mitchell Marsh are the players who are not available for the selection in some opening matches. Delhi Capitals have to depend on local players till the above-mentioned players are available. The batting order of DC is strong and Prithvi Shaw will open the batting with Tim Seifert. Mandeep Singh, KS Bhara, and Yash Dhull will be handling the top and middle batting order of the Delhi Capitals. Rishab Pant had been a proven match-winner in the previous season of IPL and he is in good form these days. We are sure that he will play a key role in the batting order of DC. Rovman Powell and Sarfaraz will be handling the lower batting order. Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur also can bat well in the last overs. The bowling unit of Delhi Capitals is also good and will be strong once their full strength will join the team. Kuldeep Yadav, Khaleel Ahmed, and Chetan Sakariya will be part of the final playing eleven for this match. MUMBAI INDIANS REVIEWS Most of the match winners of Mumbai Indians had been picked by the other teams in IPL 2022 auctions. This does not mean that the fans of Mumbai Indians need to worry. Still, they have some best players who can win the match individually. Mumbai Indians have a history of losing the opening match of IPL and as DC will be missing their key players, we think that Mumbai Indians will change this trend. The batting order of MI is strong and experienced. Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan will be opening the batting inning for Mumbai Indians. Tilak Verma will be playing at the one-down position. The middle batting order of Mumbai Indians is one of the dangerous orders which is power-packed by Daniel Sams, Anmolpreet Singh, Kieron pollard, and Tim David. Dewald Brevis is also available for selection. The bowling unit of Mumbai Indians is also experienced. Tymal Mills and Jasprit Bumrah are the leading bowlers of MI while Jaydev Unadkat, Mayank Markande, and M Ashwin are the other bowlers of the Mumbai Indians. This bowling unit of MI is not strong but has some potential and we are sure that they will give a tough time to the other teams of this tournament. MATCH DETAILS: Match: Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians, Match 2, IPL 2022 Venue: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai Date & Time: March 27, 3:30 pm TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION The toss is going to play an important part in the result of every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous editions. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 2nd match of IPL T20, 2022 is going to be held at the Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. We had seen a total score of nearly 209 runs in the most recent three matches played here. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen for the good cricketing shots but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 185 plus seems to be a par score. WEATHER REPORT FOR TODAY’S MATCH The weather forecast of Mumbai is almost good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy. PROBABLE PLAYING XIS FOR DELHI CAPITALS VS MUMBAI INDIANS DELHI CAPITALS Prithvi Shaw, Tim Seifert, KS Bharat, Rishabh Pant (c & wk), Rovman Powell, Sarfaraz Khan/Mandeep Singh, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav/Lalit Yadav, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Chetan Sakariya MUMBAI INDIANS Rohit Sharma (c), Ishan Kishan (wk), Tilak Varma, Anmolpreet Singh, Kieron Pollard, Tim David, Daniel Sams, Sanjay Yadav, Mayank Markande, Jasprit Bumrah, Tymal Mills PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS PROBABLE BEST BATTER OF THE MATCH: RISHABH PANT Expect Rishabh Pant to come out all guns blazing in DC’s very first match of IPL 2022. The onus would be on the captain himself to take care of the middle-order and finish the game for his side. The southpaw has the potential to play match-defining knocks in the middle and death overs and the Mumbai bowlers would be looking to get rid of him at the earliest. Pant, who had finished with 419 runs in the last season, would be eager to get off to a confident start. PROBABLE BEST BOWLER OF THE MATCH: JASPRIT BUMRAH The Delhi batters must be prepared for Jasprit Bumrah’s toe-crushing yorkers not just with the new ball in hand but also at the death. He can easily run through any batting line-up and therefore, the batters must try to see off his overs on a cautious note. The pace spearhead has a vast experience of playing in Mumbai pitches and it could be very handy in this clash. Bumrah who had finished as the third-highest wicket-taker in the last season with 21 wickets would be eyeing a positive start in MI’s tournament opener against DC. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY MATCH FOR THE BOTH TEAMS Mumbai Indians is overall a strong team when we compare with Delhi Capitals. They have the best players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Mumbai Indians have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under. Mumbai Indians have a 54% chance to win this match. Delhi Capitals has a 46% chance to win this match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter