loader image

Today's Latest Sports News in the Philippines | MCW Sports

India vs Afghanistan T20 World Cup Tournament Group 2 Super 12 – Match Prediction

Nov 3, 2021

In the 33rd match of the T20 world cup tournament, Afghanistan will come face to face with India in United Arab Emirates’ capital, Abu Dhabi on Wednesday night. India has dominated Afghanistan in T20Is in the past.  INDIA V AFGHANISTAN MATCH DETAILS: Date – Wednesday, November 03, 2021 Time – 7:30 PM IST Venue – Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi IND VS AFG MATCH PREVIEW: India’s batting hasn’t done well during this tournament this far. However, they’ll expect KL Rahul to fire at the top. If Ishan Kishan plays, he’s doubtless to move to the center order and Rohit Sharma back in the opening slot. It’ll be attention-grabbing to ascertain if Suryakumar Yadav is back in the playing XI and for whom.  The bowling, too, hasn’t been impressive. Jasprit Bumrah was the lone bowler who looked threatening in the last match. R Ashwin is likely going to exchange Varun Chakravarthy during this match.  Afghanistan’s batting has been on another level. All the batters have played with an offensive approach and helped the team post a decent total; they have batted in the 1st innings whenever. With Asghar Afghan no longer available, Usman Ghani is probably going to exchange him.  If Mujeeb Ur Rahman is fit to play, Afghanistan will play 3 high-quality spin bowlers. Rashid Khan is in an exceedingly nice rhythm and can be a threat for the Indian batters.  INDIA VS AFGHANISTAN MATCH PREDICTION: Afghanistan has been enjoying spectacular cricket during this tournament and is looking for favorites to win against a depleted Indian side.  INDIA V AFGHANISTAN HEAD-TO-HEAD RECORD: Total matches played– 2 India won – 2 Afghanistan won – zero INDIA VS AFGHANISTAN TEAM NEWS:  INDIA Suryakumar Yadav was fresh in the last match because of back spasms. There aren’t any updates relating to his fitness as of currently.  AFGHANISTAN Mujeeb Ur Rahman passed away in the last match because of injury. There aren’t any updates relating to his fitness as of currently.  INDIA V AFGHANISTAN PROBABLE PLAYING XI: INDIA
  • Ishan Kishan
  • Rohit Sharma
  • KL Rahul
  • Virat Kohli (c)
  • Rishabh Pant (wk.)
  • Hardik Pandya
  • Ravindra Jadeja
  • Shardul Thakur
  • Mohammad Shami
  • Varun Chakravarthy
  • R Ashwin
  • Jasprit Bumrah
AFGHANISTAN
  • Hazratullah Zazai
  • Mohammad Shahzad (wk.)
  • Rahmanullah Gurbaz
  • Najibullah Zadran
  • Usman Ghani
  • Mohammad Nabi (c)
  • Gulbadin Naib
  • Rashid Khan
  • Karim Janat
  • Hamid Hassan
  • Naveen-ul-Haq
INDIA VS AFGHANISTAN MATCH WEATHER FORECAST: The weather in Abu Dhabi is sunny. Temperature can go between twenty-five to thirty-four degrees Celsius. The sky is clear and there’s no likelihood of rain forecast throughout the match. Other details relating to the weather are listed below: Maximum temperature: 34°c Minimum temperature: 25°c Rain: 0% Cloud: 4% Humidity 75% Wind speed: 21 km/h. INDIA VS AFGHANISTAN MATCH PITCH REPORT & CONDITIONS: The pitch at Sheik Zayed Cricket stadium is amazing. The toss is vital for each match of the T20 tournament 2021. The team that wins the toss will also win nearly 50% of the match. ThIs far we’ve seen that it’s harsh to attain runs on UAE pitches. The dew issue also will affect the match. So, the team that wins the toss can bowl 1st. Spinners will play a vital role to win the match. VENUE DETAILS AND STATS: Location: Abu Dhabi Country: UAE Established: 2004 Capacity: 20,000 Owner: Emirates Cricket Board Home Teams: UAE, Afghanistan End Names: Pavilion End, North End Time Zone: UT +04:00 Flood Lights: Yes T20 RECORDS IN ABU DHABI VENUE: Total Matches: fifty-five Won whereas batting first: twenty-four Won whereas bowling first: thirty-one Average in first Innings: 138 Highest Total: 225/7 (Ireland) Lowest Total: 87/10 (Hong Kong) Highest Run Chased: 166/6 (Hong Kong) WINNING PROBABILITIES OF THE MATCH: Our prediction to winning probabilities of today’s match is mentioned as below: India includes a 52% likelihood to win this match. Afghanistan includes 48% probability to win this match.

Related Posts

Premier League 2022-23: Best bets, Predictions and Futures

Premier League 2022-23: Best bets, Predictions and Futures

The Premier League season begins on August 5, meaning teams have wrapped up preseason tours and are looking towards the start of the new campaign. Everyone starts from scratch, but certain teams are no doubt ahead of the pack concerning their title chances. Manchester...

MCW Sports Pasig City MPBL partnership
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe
Subscribe