ICC Women’s World Cup 2022 Indian Women vs Bangladesh Women Match Details, Team News, Pitch Report, and the Match Prediction

Mar 22, 2022

Spread the love
The ICC Women’s World Cup 2022 is proving to be the most exciting version of the tournament that we can remember! Almost all the matches have been closely fought and the standard of the game has improved. This next match is going to be played between India Women and Bangladesh Women. Both teams are still in the running for a semi-final spot and absolutely must win this match. India has played one match more than Bangladesh and cannot afford a loss at all. All the cricket betting sites are favoring India Women to win this match. There is some rain around that could make things a bit more complicated, though. Match prediction and cricket betting tips for India Women vs Bangladesh Women ICC Women’s World Cup 2022. The match is going to be played at Seddon Park, Hamilton on the 22nd of March 2022. INDW VS BANW TEAM PREVIEWS INDIA WOMEN India Women have now lost their two previous matches and seem to lack that killer instinct needed in pressure situations. The performance against Australia was quite good with the bat but the bowling was unable to make the breakthroughs needed. Still, despite that dip in performances India is the overwhelming favorite to win this match. Its batting order is much stronger than Bangladesh’s. You can bet on almost all of its top-order batters to get some runs in this match. We recommend exploring the Over/Under betting markets for players like Smriti Mandhana, Yastika Bhatia, Mithali Raj, and Harmanpreet Kaur. The depth and power in the Indian batting lineup are superior to anything that Bangladesh has. The bowling lineup for India has been a big concern. Jhulan Goswami is continuing to plug along but she is nowhere near the bowler she once was. Meghana Singh has been quite inconsistent as well and we think she may miss out on selection. India may opt to go in for an extra spinner since the surface is the same one that Pakistan beat West Indies on (and that one was already spinning quite a lot by the end of the match). BANGLADESH WOMEN Bangladesh Women managed to get the better of Pakistan Women and came within a whisker of beating the West Indies Women as well. It has been a good World Cup for Bangladesh so far but we think it may struggle to pull off an upset in this match. Bangladesh’s batting is very fragile. Fargana Hoque, Sharmin Akhter, and Nigar Sultana are all decent batters but they tend to throw away their wickets even after they get set. A collapse is never too far away with Bangladesh’s batting and we think they are particularly susceptible while chasing down a big total. Bangladesh’s bowling has some good spinners that will pose a threat to India’s batting but overall, here too we see a lack of depth and quality. Salma Khatun and Nahida Akter are probably the only bowlers that you can think of backing. MATCH DETAILS: Bangladesh vs India, Match 22, ICC Women’s World Cup 2022 Venue: Seddon Park, Hamilton Date & Time: March 22nd at 2:00 PM Local Time and 6:30 AM IST TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION The toss is playing an important role in the decision of all matches of ICC Women’s ODI World Cup 2022. According to our toss prediction, the team that will win the toss may choose to bat first. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 22nd match of Women’s ODI World Cup 2022 will be played at Seddon Park, Hamilton. The pitch here at this stadium has something in it for both batsmen and bowlers. It is typically a little slow and low but very flat. The pace bowlers have very little to work with and it is the slower bowlers that will be the bigger threat. WEATHER REPORT FOR TODAY’S MATCH The weather forecast in Hamilton is predicting some chances of rain on the matchday but hopefully, it should clear up by the time the match gets started. PROBABLE PLAYING XIS FOR BANGLADESH VS INDIA BANGLADESH Shamima Sultana (wk), Sharmin Akhter, Fargana Hoque, Nigar Sultana (c), Rumana Ahmed, Ritu Moni, Fahima Khatun, Salma Khatun, Nahida Akter, Jahanara Alam, Fariha Trisna INDIA Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Yastika Bhatia, Mithali Raj (c), Harmanpreet Kaur, Richa Ghosh (wk), Sneh Rana, Pooja Vastrakar, Jhulan Goswami, Meghna Singh, Rajeshwari Gayakwad PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS PROBABLE BEST BATTER: HARMANPREET KAUR Harmanpreet Kaur is India’s most successful batter in this competition so far, having amassed 256 runs from five matches averaging 62. At the same time, she finds mention in the top-five batters list as well. Kaur’s unbeaten 57 runs off 47 deliveries at the back end of the first innings, helped India in posting a mammoth total against Australia in the last game. The power-hitter would once again be looking forward to playing a match-defining knock against Bangladesh. PROBABLE BEST BOWLER: POOJA VASTRAKAR Pooja Vastrakar has been one of the most consistent performers for India with the ball in hand, as she has registered eight scalps from five games at an average of 15, which is simply outstanding. She had finished with figures of 2/43 from her 10 overs at an economy rate of 4.3 by picking up the big wickets of Rachael Haynes and Ellyse Perry, respectively. The promising pacer would once again be expected to provide vital breakthroughs during India’s next fixture against Bangladesh. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY MATCH FOR THE BOTH TEAMS The performance of India Women had been good in the past and they are a well-balanced team. The batting and bowling unit of the team is also strong and is in good form, so the winning chances of today’s match for India Women have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under. India Women have a 60% chance to win this match. Bangladesh Women have a 40% chance to win this match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter