ICC Women’s World Cup 2022 India Women vs Australia Women Match Details, Team News, Pitch Report, and the Match Prediction

Mar 20, 2022

Spread the love
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of Women’s ODI cricket. The 18th match of Women’s World Cup 2022 is scheduled to play between India Women and Australia Women on Saturday, 19th March 2022 at Eden Park, Auckland. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today’s match prediction of the world cup free. WOMEN ODI WORLD CUP 18TH MATCH OVERVIEW The performance of India Women had been average in this big event of cricket. They had played a total of four matches with two wins to their name. They had lost two matches and are holding the 4th spot on the table. On the other hand, Australia Women are the best performing and un-beaten team of this tournament right now. They had won their all four matches played till and are leading the points table. INDIA WOMEN PREVIEWS India Women were beaten by England Women in their previous match by the margin of four wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The batting order of team India almost collapsed. Their full team came back to the pavilion on a total of 134 runs in 36.2 overs. Smriti Mandhana was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side with just 35 runs to her name. Richa Ghosh could manage to score 33 runs. The bowling unit of India performed well but they failed to defend a low target on the board. They leaked the target of 135 runs in 31.2 overs. Meghna Singh was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in her 7.2 overs bowled out against 26 runs. Jhulan Goswami, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, and Pooja Vastrakar picked one wicket each while Sneh Rana and Deepti Sharma were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket. AUSTRALIA WOMEN PREVIEWS Australia Women are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over West Indies Women in their previous match with a handsome margin of seven wickets. The way how their bowling unit performed in the previous match was just outstanding. They leaked 131 runs and send a full team of West Indies Women back to the pavilion in 45.5 overs. Gardner was the most successful bowler from their side who picked three wickets in her 10 overs bowled out against 25 runs. E Perry also picked three wickets while she was charged for 22 runs in her eight overs bowled out. Jonassen picked two wickets while Schutt had one wicket to her name. The batting order of Australia Women also performed well and chased the target of 132 runs in 30.2 overs. Rachael Haynes was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 83 runs on 95 deliveries with the help of nine boundaries. Beth Mooney remained not out after scoring 28 runs. INDIA WOMEN VS AUSTRALIA WOMEN MATCH DETAILS: Match: India Women vs Australia Women, Match 18, ICC Women’s World Cup 2022 Date and Time: March 19, 2022, Friday, 06:30 AM IST Venue: Eden Park, Auckland TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION The toss is playing an important role in the decision of all matches of ICC Women’s ODI World Cup 2022. According to toss prediction, the team that will win the toss may choose to bat first. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 18th match of Women’s ODI World Cup 2022 will be played at Eden Park, Auckland. The pitch here at this stadium has something in it for both batsmen and bowlers. It is typically a little slow and low but very flat. The pace bowlers have very little to work with and it is the slower bowlers that will be the bigger threat. WEATHER REPORT FOR TODAY’S MATCH The weather forecast in Auckland is predicting some chances of rain on the matchday but hopefully, it should clear up by the time the match gets started. India Women vs Australia Women Probable XIs INDIA WOMEN Smriti Mandhana, Yastika Bhatia, Mithali Raj (c), Deepti Sharma, Harmanpreet Kaur, Richa Ghosh (wk), Sneh Rana, Pooja Vastrakar, Jhulan Goswami, Meghna Singh, Rajeshwari Gayakwad AUSTRALIA WOMEN Rachael Haynes, Alyssa Healy (wk), Meg Lanning (c), Ellyse Perry, Beth Mooney, Tahlia McGrath, Ashleigh Gardner, Annabel Sutherland, Jess Jonassen, Alana King, Megan Schutt PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS PROBABLE BEST BATTER OF THE MATCH: RACHAEL HAYNES Rachael Haynes had a terrific outing with the bat in the previous game against West Indies and she has been batting beautifully at the top of the order for Australia as well. The 35-year-old scored an unbeaten 83 off just 95 deliveries in a low-scoring affair against West Indies and has already scored a breathtaking century in the first game against England. She has the ability to shift gears quickly and is expected to continue her good run with the bat. PROBABLE BEST BOWLER OF THE MATCH: ELLYSE PERRY Ellyse Perry bowled some good lines and lengths in the previous game against West Indies and picked up 3 wickets for just 22 runs in her 8 over spell. She broke the backbone of the opponent’s batting lineup by bagging the top three batters which allowed Australia to have a stiff hold against West Indies. The world’s number one Women’s all-rounder will look to make the same amount of damage against India in the upcoming fixture. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY MATCH FOR THE BOTH TEAMS The performance of India Women had been good in the past and they are a well-balanced team. The batting and bowling unit of the team is also strong and is in good form, so the winning chances of today’s match for India Women have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under. Australia Women have a 56% chance to win this match. India Women have a 44% chance to win this match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter