ICC Women World Cup 2022 Bangladesh Women vs West Indies Women Match Details, Team News, Pitch Report, and the Match Prediction

Mar 18, 2022

Spread the love
Bangladesh Women celebrated a massive milestone in their previous match as they helped Pakistan to register their first-ever win in the World Cup. They are now up against another stiff opponent in the West Indies, a team that has already turned quite a few heads with its performances. The ICC Women’s World Cup has been full of surprises so far and one of the teams that have been the most impressive is West Indies. It is the favorite to win this match at all the cricket betting sites and while the odds being offered may be a bit short, we don’t have a problem with assessment. Match prediction and cricket betting tips for Bangladesh Women vs West Indies Women, ICC Women’s World Cup 2022. The match is going to be played at the Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui on the 18th of March 2022. BANGLADESH WOMEN VS WEST INDIES WOMEN TEAM PREVIEWS BANGLADESH WOMEN Bangladesh played very well against Pakistan in its previous match as it posted 234 and then managed to defend it by 9 runs. Fargana Haque top-scored with 71 but impressive performances from Sharmin Akhter and Nigar Sultana were equally important. The challenge for this Bangladesh batting unit is going to be replicating this good form once more. We don’t think the West Indies team has a spectacular bowling attack or anything like that but Bangladesh’s batting has been quite poor in the past. One good performance is not enough for us to change our views on them and we will be staying away from betting markets that focus on their batting. Also, while Bangladesh ended up winning its match against Pakistan, you must not forget that Pakistan was 183 for 2 at one stage. A couple of runouts and some suicidal batting contributed to the collapse as much as Bangladesh’s bowlers. Rumana Ahmed appears to be one of the more consistent bowlers and you can look to bet on her as the Top Bowler for Bangladesh in this match. Once again, though, this is a strategy fraught with risk. BANGLADESH WOMEN PLAYING 11 Shamima Sultana, Sharmin Akhter, Fargana Hoque, Nigar Sultana, Rumana Ahmed, Ritu Moni, Fahima Khatun, Salma Khatun, Nahida Akter, Jahanara Alam, Fariha Islam. WEST INDIES WOMEN West Indies Women have now won two out of the four matches that they have played and are actually outside the qualification zone for the semi-finals. With just three matches remaining in the group stage, West Indies cannot afford to drop its guard and must look to make a statement in this match. Winning and possibly improving its net run-rate is going to be on the agenda. This is why we think the smart betting choices are all going to be available on the West Indian side of things. Most Fours, Most Sixes, Team with Top batter are at least three betting markets where you should back the West Indies with eyes closed. Among the individual performers, Deandra Dottin and Hayley Matthews standout among the batters while Shamilia Connell is the player that we have been impressed with within the bowling lineup. West Indies is inconsistent as a team and its bowling is not the best but the advantage that it has over Bangladesh in terms of batting could help it win this match and we are going to bet accordingly. WEST INDIES WOMEN Deandra Dottin, Hayley Matthews, Kycia Knight, Stafanie Taylor (c), Shemaine Campbelle (wk), Chaldean Nation, Aaliyah Alleyne, Chinelle Henry, Shakera Selman, Karishma Ramharack, Shamilia Connell BANGLADESH WOMEN VS WEST INDIES WOMEN MATCH DETAILS: Match: Bangladesh Women vs West Indies Women, Match 17, ICC Women’s World Cup 2022 Date and Time: March 18, 2022, Friday, 03:30 AM IST Venue: Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION The toss is playing an important role in the decision of all matches of ICC Women’s ODI World Cup 2022. According to toss prediction, the team that will win the toss may choose to bat first. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 17th match of Women’s ODI World Cup 2022 will be played at Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui. The pitch here at this stadium has something in it for both batsmen and bowlers. It is typically a little slow and low but very flat. The pace bowlers have very little to work with and it is the slower bowlers that will be the bigger threat. WEATHER REPORT FOR TODAY’S MATCH The weather forecast in Mount Maunganui is predicting some chances of rain on the matchday but hopefully, it should clear up by the time the match gets started. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY MATCH FOR THE BOTH TEAMS The performance of Bangladesh Women had been good in the past and they are a well-balanced team. The batting and bowling unit of the team is also strong and is in good form, so the winning chances of today’s match for Bangladesh Women have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under. West Indies Women have a 58% chance to win this match. Bangladesh Women have a 42% chance to win this match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter