ICC T20 World Cup Afghanistan vs Namibia Group 12 Super 12 Match Prediction

Oct 31, 2021

Spread the love
AFG v NAM Match Preview: Afghanistan has had an amazing beginning to their campaign in the Super 12 as they defeated Scotland by one hundred thirty runs. However, they lost to on-fire Pakistan in their 2nd match by five wickets. Afghan batters – Zazai, Shahzad, Gurbaz & Zadran have shown that they’re capable of smashing any bowling attack. A lot of Afghan fans’ hopes would be pinned on the ace spin duo – Rashid Khan & Mujeeb Ur Rehman to deconstruct the opposition batting line-up. Pacer Naveen-ul-Haq has also looked in good touch. The only concern in Afghan bowling would be Karim Janat, who was taken for plenty in the match against Pakistan. Namibia batting is ‘over-reliant on captain Gerhard Erasmus & Ace all arounder David Wiese. Apart from them, openers Zane Green & Craig Williams have had starts however could not convert it into an enormous score. Their batting performance would be crucial against the determined Afghanistan bowling attack.  Namibia’s bowling appearance was balanced at the moment with Ruben Trumpelmann leading the pace attack beside JJ Smit. Medium-pacer Jan Frylinck has also shown good signs whereas spin attack consists of Claude Bernard Scholtz & Pikky Ya France. AFGHANISTAN VS NAMIBIA HEAD-TO-HEAD RECORDS Let’s have a glance at the head-to-head record for Afghanistan vs Namibia match prediction which can facilitate us to know who will win the T20 match prediction. understand Who has higher possibilities of winning between Afghanistan vs Namibia? Afghanistan and Namibia are playing for the first Time in T20I. Total Matches played: zero Afghanistan Won: zero Namibia Won: zero Tie: 0 No Result: zero AFGHANISTAN VS NAMIBIA MATCH WEATHER FORECAST: The weather in Abu Dhabi is sunny. Temperature can be between twenty-five to thirty-six degrees Celsius. The sky is clear and there’s no likelihood of rain forecast. Other details concerning weather are listed below: Maximum temperature: 36°c Minimum temperature: 25°c Rain: 0% Cloud: 0% Humidity: 34% Wind speed: 24 km/h. AFGHANISTAN VS NAMIBIA MATCH PITCH REPORT: The pitch at Sheik Zayed cricket ground is good. This pitch is incredibly appropriate for each batting and bowling. The team batting second can gain. This pitch will facilitate the Spinners a lot. Expect a low score on this pitch than enjoying the initial. The team that wins the toss should bowl initially. VENUE DETAILS AND STATS: Location: Abu Dhabi Country: UAE Established: 2004 Capacity: 20,000 Owner: Emirates Cricket Board Home Teams: UAE, Afghanistan Time Zone: Greenwich Time +04:00 Flood Lights: Yes T20 RECORDS IN ABU DHABI VENUE: Total Matches: 54 Won whereas batting first: 23 Won whereas bowling first: 31 Average in first Innings: 138 Highest Total: 225/7 (Ireland) Lowest Total: 87/10 (Hong Kong) Highest Run Chased: 166/6 (Hong Kong) WINNING CHANCES OF THE MATCH: Afghanistan is a strong team as compared to Namibia. It’s Expected that Afghanistan can win the match. Us predict to winning possibilities of today’s match is mentioned as under: Afghanistan has a 60% likelihood to win this match Namibia has 40% possibilities to win this match AFGHANISTAN VS REPUBLIC OF NAMIBIA FORETOLD PLAYING XIS: Here are the anticipated playing XIs of England vs West Indies for the ICC Men’s T20 world cup 2021 Super twelve – Match twenty-seven AFGHANISTAN PLAYING XIS:
  • Hazratullah Zazai
  • Muhammad Shahzad (wk.)
  • Rahmanullah Gurbaz
  • Asghar Afghan
  • Najibullah Zadran
  • Muhammad Nabi (c)
  • Gulbadin Naib
  • Rashid Khan
  • Karim Janat
  • Naveen-ul-Haq
  • Mujeeb Ur Rahman
  • Zane Green (wk)
  • Craig Williams
  • Michael van Lingen
  • Gerhard Erasmus (c)
  • David Wiese
  • JJ Smit
  • Jan Frylinck
  • Pikky Ya France
  • Jan Nicol Loftie-Eaton
  • Ruben Trumpelmann
  • Bernard Scholtz
HERE IS OUR ICC MEN’S T20 WORLD CUP 2021 AFGHANISTAN VS NAMIBIA MATCH PREDICTION Here are the cases for who can win today’s T20 Super twelve – Match twenty-seven, Afghanistan vs Namibia Match Prediction. If Afghanistan bats first First Innings score prediction: Afghanistan can score 145-155 Result prediction: Afghanistan can win the match by 35-45 runs If Namibia bats initial First Innings score prediction: Namibia can score 110-120 Result prediction: Afghanistan can win the match by six wickets Toss Prediction: Afghanistan has the most popular batting initial once winning the toss. On the other, Namibia has won all their contests this far while chasing. So, each team might persist with what has worked for them. AFGHANISTAN VS NAMIBIA MATCH PREDICTION: The spin of Afghanistan might be too troublesome for Namibia to handle. So, the Afghanistan side should dominate during this game.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter