England Tour of Netherlands 2022, England vs Netherlands Match Prediction Team News, Pitch Report, and the Match Prediction

Jun 17, 2022

Spread the love
The Netherlands is going to face England in the home conditions in the series of three ODI matches. England had played a record-breaking test series against New Zealand and now they are going to face Netherland, a weak team. England will play this series with the full force in this series. Remember that this is the first time in the history of cricket that England is going to face the Netherlands in an ODI match. Almost all today’s prediction providers are saying England is a favourite team to win this match and also the series. We also agree with it. NETHERLANDS REVIEWS The Netherlands had played an ODI series recently against the West Indies where they gave a tough time to a strong team even though they lost the series. Some players of the Netherlands were outstanding in the series against the West Indies. Max O’Dowd was the highest run-scorer in the series against West Indies. He scored two fifties and had the highest score of 89 runs to his name. He will be the most important player in this home series against England. It will also be interesting to see how he faces the strong and experienced bowlers of England. Tom Cooper had got a place in the final squad for this series and he is making the comeback in ODI cricket after a gap of nine years. He had played a lot of cricket in Australia and also had been a part of the big event of cricket, the Big Bash League. He is an experienced player and can play a key role in the Netherlands. Bas de Leede, Musa Ahmed, and Vikramjeet Singh will be handling the batting order of the Netherlands. The bowling department of the Netherlands is also strong and experienced. Shane Snater and Fred Klaassen will be leading the bowling department of the Netherlands with Aryan Dutt, Vivian Kingma, and Logan van Beek. ENGLAND REVIEWS England is not taking this tour of the Netherlands lightly and has picked the strong and experienced players for this series. Eoin Morgan is going to lead England on this tour. He is a well-known batter of England and will be leading the batting order with Dawid Malan, Liam Livingstone, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Jose Buttler, and Jason Roy. Phil Salt is the other batter who is part of the squad of England but we don’t think that he will be the part of the final playing eleven. The above-mentioned batting order is very strong and it will not be very easy for the bowlers of the Netherlands to perform well against this batting department. Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, and Ben Stokes are not available for this match but we don’t think that this will affect the performance of England. The bowling department of England is also very strong and some left-arm bowlers are part of the bowling squad of England. David Payne, David Willey, and Sam Curran. Adil Rashid is also part of the squad of England for this series. We think that Lian Livingstone and Adil Rashid will perform well in this match. You must know that England are the defending champions of the ODI World Cup and have some best players of ODI cricket in the squad. NETHERLANDS VS ENGLAND MATCH DETAILS: Match: Netherlands vs England, 1st ODI, England tour of Netherlands, 2022 Date and Time: June 17, Friday, 2022, 02:00 PM IST Venue: VRA Cricket Ground, Amstelveen NETHERLANDS ODI HISTORY AND STATS Netherlands had played a total of 95 ODI matches with 34 wins to their name. They had lost 56 matches while their 4 matches ended with no result and one match was tied. ENGLAND ODI HISTORY AND STATS England had played 762 One Day Internationals. They had won 385 matches and lost 340 matches. Their 29 matches ended with no results and 8 matches were tied. NETHERLANDS VS ENGLAND ODI HISTORY AND STATS The Netherlands had not faced England in any ODI cricket match earlier and this will be the first-ever ODI match between England and Netherlands. TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 1st ODI match between Netherlands and England is going to be played at VRA Cricket Ground, Amstelveen. The pitch at this stadium is excellent for batting. The boundaries at this venue are short and will bring the spinners into play. The pitch will continue to be good for batting throughout the match. WEATHER REPORT FOR THIS MATCH The weather forecast in Amstelveen on match day is good. There are almost no chances of rain and we should have a full match. NETHERLANDS VS ENGLAND PROBABLE XIS NETHERLANDS PROBABLE XI Vikramjit Singh, Max O’Dowd, Musa Ahmed, Bas de Leede, Teja Nidamanuru, Scott Edwards (wk), Pieter Seelaar (c), Logan van Beek, Aryan Dutt, Ryan Klein, Vivian Kingma ENGLAND PROBABLE XI Jason Roy, Philip Salt, Dawid Malan, Moeen Ali, Eoin Morgan, Liam Livingstone, Jos Buttler (wk), Sam Curran, Brydon Carse, David Willey, Adil Rashid FAVOURITE TEAM IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION As per our cricket match prediction, England is the favourite team to win this match. The reasons why England is a favourite team in this match, are mentioned below:

England is overall a strong and experienced team • Netherlands had won the ODI series already • The bowling unit of England is in superb form • England has a strong batting order on the side • The Netherlands also has the advantages of home ground and conditions

WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR THE BOTH SIDES England has a strong batting order and bowling unit as compared to England, so the winning chances of England for today’s match have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under. England has a 70% chance to win this match. The Netherlands has a 30% chance to win this match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter