- We begin with the assumption idea that Pakistan, India, and New Zealand have all overwhelmed both Scotlands and Namibia
- If the above were to happen, Pakistan can top the group with ten points and in fact, pass with flying colors to the semi-finals
- The fight then boils all the way down to 3 groups — India, New Zealand, and Afghanistan for the one remaining slot
- If India loses to Afghanistan, they’ll be out of the race. The winner of the New Zealand-Afghanistan game then becomes the second semi-finalist from group two.
- If India beat Afghanistan, they’ll then eventually have six points. In this state of affairs, Afghanistan needs to beat New Zealand for India to have an opportunity
- If Afghanistan beats New Zealand and India beat Afghanistan, all 3 groups (India, New Zealand, and Afghanistan) are on six points
- In the state of affairs, it can boil all the way down to NRR and India will need to win extremely huge against the minnows (Namibia and Scotland) and hopefully Afghanistan too to own any probabilities of going through to the semi-finals.
Premier League 2022-23: Best bets, Predictions and Futures
The Premier League season begins on August 5, meaning teams have wrapped up preseason tours and are looking towards the start of the new campaign. Everyone starts from scratch, but certain teams are no doubt ahead of the pack concerning their title chances. Manchester...