Big Bash League 2021-22 Melbourne Renegades vs Adelaide Strikers Match 6 Preview, Probable Playing XI, and the Match Prediction

Dec 9, 2021

Spread the love
MELBOURNE RENEGADES VS ADELAIDE STRIKERS 6TH MATCH DETAILS: Event: Big Bash League 2021-22 Match: 6th Match (Big Bash League 2021-22) Teams: Melbourne Renegades vs Adelaide Strikers Date: 9th December 2021 Time: 01:35 PM IST, 08:15 AM GMT, 07:15 PM Local Venue: Adelaide Oval, Adelaide MELBOURNE RENEGADES VS ADELAIDE STRIKERS PREVIEW: The 6th match of Big Bash League 2021-22 will be played between the teams of Adelaide Strikers and Melbourne Renegades. The match will be starting at 08:15 AM GMT. Adelaide Oval, Adelaide will be hosting the match. So far, 15 matches have been played between both the teams in which Adelaide Strikers defeated Melbourne Renegades in 9 matches. Travis Head will be the leader of the Adelaide Strikers team and Nic Maddinson will be captain of Melbourne Renegades. Both the teams will play a second match against each other of BBL 2021-22. In the first match, Melbourne Renegades defeated Adelaide Strikers by 2 runs and gain 3 points. Adelaide Strikers will be the favorite team of today’s match to win the match. There will be tremendous competition between the two teams. Cricket lovers will get to see a sensational match. WHO’S GOT THE FORM? Well, not Melbourne Renegades, you’d have to say, though you’d fancy them in this one. They finished bottom last time around and have responded by appointing David Saker for a second stint in charge, while Aaron Finch has handed the captaincy to his new teammate, Nic Maddinson, who joins from cross-city rivals Melbourne Stars, who perhaps could have done with him themselves on Sunday. He is unavailable for his debut, however, so Kane Richardson will take the reins. Reece Topley is a clever signing: the Englishman provides pace, bounce, significant height, and a left-arm option. Mohammad Nabi, too, is a tried and tested veteran of the franchise circuit. He has become a regular Renegade in recent years. Their other overseas options are more intriguing, though: Zahir Khan is with his third Big Bash side, with left-arm wrist-spinners seemingly in vogue across the competition. And in Unmukt Chand, Melbourne has signed a history-maker: the first Indian to play in the men’s tournament, though he won’t be involved in the opener. Adelaide Strikers are a more settled unit, you’d have to say, but they will be without Alex Carey and Travis Head, which will leave an enormous hole in their batting. With Phil Salt not returning and not properly replaced either, that side of their game looks wafer-thin. George Garton is the latest beneficiary of the tie-up between Strikers and Sussex, forged through the Jason Gillespie link. Rashid Khan is back once again and, wherever he goes, remains the key. Peter Siddle is the captain. WHAT’S THE KEY MATCH-UP? Aaron Finch hasn’t had a great time of it with the bat in recent times, but having won the T20 World Cup as skipper and then relinquished the captaincy of Melbourne Renegades, it would be no surprise were a combination of that euphoria and his lessening burden to result in a stellar season for the veteran opener. How he fares here, though, might just have something to do with Rashid Khan. The Afghan is the best of the best, and his uber-aggressive batting might just come in handy for a team desperately short in that department, given the absences of Travis Head and Alex Carey. Otherwise, it will be fascinating to watch Mackenzie Harvey and Jake Fraser-McGurk in action together; the Renegades pair are two of the more exciting youngsters in the Australian game.   MELBOURNE RENEGADES VS ADELAIDE STRIKERS HEAD TO HEAD IN LAST 5 MATCHES: Melbourne Renegades: 2 Adelaide Strikers: 3 Tied: 0 No Result: 0 MELBOURNE RENEGADES VS ADELAIDE STRIKERS TODAY MATCH WEATHER FORECAST: The weather in Adelaide will be cloudy. The temperature will be ranging between 10 to 19 degrees Celsius. The sky will be full of clouds but there is no chance of rain forecast during the match. Other details regarding weather are listed below: Maximum temperature: 19°c Minimum temperature: 10°c Rain: 0.0 mm Cloud: 100% Humidity 37% Wind speed: 30 km/h. MELBOURNE RENEGADES VS ADELAIDE STRIKERS TODAY MATCH PITCH REPORT & CONDITIONS: The pitch at Adelaide Oval is a surface that assists both departments, and the pitch provides an equal amount of assistance to batters and bowlers. The team that wins the toss will bat first. Spinners can play an important role to win the match. VENUE DETAILS AND STATS: Location: War Memorial Drive, North Adelaide State: South Australia Country: Australia Establish: 1871 Capacity: 55,317 Owner: South Australian Government Operator: Adelaide Oval SMA Ltd Home Teams: South Australia Team, Adelaide Strikers Ends Name: City End, Cathedral End Time Zone: UTC +10:30 WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY MATCH: Our prediction to winning chances of today match is mentioned as under: Adelaide Strikers has a 52% chance to win this match Melbourne Renegades has a 48% chance to win this match MELBOURNE RENEGADES VS ADELAIDE STRIKERS WHO WILL WIN TODAY MATCH: Who Will Win today match Melbourne Renegades vs Adelaide Strikers (MR vs AS) 6th Match of BBL 2021-22 Toss = Adelaide Strikers Match = Adelaide Strikers MELBOURNE RENEGADES VS ADELAIDE STRIKERS IN LAST 5 MATCHES STATS: Melbourne Renegades team logo Melbourne Renegades: W W L W L Adelaide strikers team logo Adelaide Strikers: L L L W W MELBOURNE RENEGADES VS ADELAIDE STRIKERS HEAD TO HEAD: Total Matches Adelaide Strikers: 15 Melbourne Renegades: 9 Tied: 0 No Result: 0 Average first innings score:152.00 (Last three BBL matches played at the venue). 1st Batting Won: 2 2nd Batting Won: 1 ADELAIDE STRIKERS FULL SQUAD: Batsmen: Matthew Renshaw, Jake Weatherald, Ryan Gibson, Jonathan Wells Wicket Keepers: Alex Carey, Harry Nielsen All Rounders: Travis Head (c), Matthew Short, Liam Scott Bowlers: Peter Siddle, Daniel Worrall, George Garton, Fawad Ahmed, Wes Agar, Harry Conway, Rashid Khan, Liam O Connor, Spencer Johnson MELBOURNE RENEGADES FULL SQUAD: Batsmen: Nic Maddinson (c), Aaron Finch, Shaun Marsh, Marcus Harris, Unmukt Chand, Mackenzie Harvey Wicket Keepers: Sam Harper All Rounders: Mohammad Nabi, Will Sutherland, Jake Fraser Bowlers: Kane Richardson, James Pattinson, Jack Prestwidge, Zak Evans, Cameron Boyce, Josh Lalor, Reece Topley, Mitchell Perry, Zahir Khan MELBOURNE RENEGADES VS ADELAIDE STRIKERS 6TH MATCH POSSIBLE WINNER TEAM: According to our prediction, the Adelaide Strikers are the winner of today’s match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter