Big Bash League 2021-2022 Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Renegades Match Details, Team News, Probable Playing Xi and the Match Prediction

Jan 6, 2022

Spread the love
The depleted Brisbane Heat side will take on the Melbourne Renegades in the 37th fixture of the Big Bash League 2021-22 at Simonds Stadium, Geelong. The Brisbane Heat have suffered a COVID-19 scare in their camp, with as many as 12 players returning with positive test results for the deadly virus. But with the game scheduled to go ahead, a tough task awaits the Heat as they take on the Renegades.Brisbane Heat have had a topsy-turvy campaign so far but were in top form in their previous encounter against the Hobart Hurricanes as they secured a 14-run win. However, with a few of the players, in all probability, not scheduled to take the field in this game, the Heat have their task cut out ahead of them.The Melbourne Renegades finally broke their six-match winless streak, which included five losses and a no-result, with a five-wicket win against the Stars, which just might keep their campaign afloat for now. The win was buoyed by a brilliant all-round performance as they bowled out the Stars for a paltry score of 126 runs courtesy of three-fers from Reece Topley, skipper Nic Maddinson, Kane Richardson and Jack Prestwidge.They went on to comfortably chase the target down as a half-century contribution from Aaron Finch, along with the finishing touches being applied by Mackenzie Harvey and James Seymour, saw them over the finish line. The Renegades will give it their all as they take the field against the Heat in a bid to get their third win of the season.Melbourne Renegades are placed at the 6th spot in the Big Bash League 2021-22 points table with 2 wins and 5 losses from their 8 matches of the league. The team has 11 points. Mackenzie Harvey is the top run-scorer for Melbourne Renegades with 214 runs at a strike rate of 117. He has struck 17 fours and 3 sixes. Sam Harper has also made 174 runs at a strike rate of 124.Kane Richardson has been the best bowler for Melbourne Renegades and has picked up 12 wickets while bowling at an average of 16 and an economy rate of 8.78. Brisbane Heat are placed at the 5th spot in the Big Bash League 2021-22 points table with 3 wins and 5 losses from their 8 matches of the league. The team has 14 points.Sam Heazlett is the top run-scorer for Brisbane Heat with 230 runs at a strike rate of 133. He has struck 14 fours and 11 sixes. Ben Duckett has also made 218 runs at a strike rate of 138.JJ Bazley has been the best bowler for Brisbane Heat and has picked up 11 wickets while bowling at an average of 21 and an economy rate of 7.45. The 37th match of Big Bash League 2021-22 will be played between the teams of Brisbane Heat and Melbourne Renegades. The match will start on 08:15 AM GMT. Simonds Stadium, Geelong will host the match. So far, 16 matches have been played between both the teams in which the Melbourne Renegades defeated Brisbane Heat in 10 matches. Jimmy Peirson will be lead of Brisbane Heat team and Nic Maddinson will be captain of Melbourne Renegades. Melbourne Renegades is currently at number seven on the points table with 3 points who has won one match by playing 2 matches and failing in one match. Brisbane Heat is currently at number five on the points tables who has lost five matches by playing 8 matches and have won in three matches.Currently, the Dream 11’s Big Bash League 11th season is rocking around the globe. We will see the teams Melbourne Renegades(MLR) and Brisbane Heat(BH) playing against each other. It will be the 37th match in the tournament at Simonds Stadium, Geelong. Team Melbourne Renegades is at the back of the table and its performance is not matching the level of the topmost team. However, this team is struggling to achieve success in every match. The team of Brisbane Heat, however, has so far entertained the spectators well. All the fans are excited while watching their game. Both the team and the spectators were not disappointed yet from the beginning. According to the statistics so far, let’s see which team is faster towards the pinnacle of success in the tournament.The team Melbourne Renegades(MLR) is chasing the team Brisbane Heat (BH). Brisbane Heat is placed in the fifth position and team MLR is in the sixth position. The team Brisbane Heat has played a total of 8 matches in the tournament that consists of 3 wins and 5 losses. The total points awarded to the team of Brisbane Heat are 14 which is a good figure. Whereas, the team of Melbourne Renegades(MLR) has played a total of 8 matches that include 2 wins and 5 losses. The loss ratio of both teams is similar. Points awarded to the team are 11 which is less than the team Brisbane Heat.Performance-wise, MLR has taken great effort to chase for swapping the position in the points table and achieve the high score. Under the captaincy of Aaron Finch the top-order batsman Sam Harper Marcus Harris are putting their all efforts and attempting the new strategies for cracking the records to make their team MLR win every match. It is clear that both teams are working hard to win. Both teams deserve to win. It is not unreasonable to assume that your favorite team will win the match. Because both the teams will have a tough fight.In the end, the game is full of uncertainties. Now, let’s have a look at the match scheduled between Melbourne Renegades(MLR) and Brisbane Heat(BH). MATCH DETAILS: Date and Time: January 6, 2021, Thursday, 12:35 PM IST Venue: Simonds Stadium, Geelong BRISBANE HEAT VS MELBOURNE RENEGADES PITCH REPORT It will be the first BBL game this season at Simonds Stadium. The pitch will be fresh and batters will enjoy playing on the surface. The track will have plenty to offer for the quick bowlers as well. MELBOURNE RENEGADES VS BRISBANE HEAT TODAY MATCH WEATHER FORECAST: Weather of Simonds Stadium, Geelong will be mostly sunny. Temperature will range between 18 to 28 degrees Celsius. There is no chance of rain forecast during the match. Others details regarding weather are listed below: Maximum temperature: 28°c Minimum temperature: 18°c Rain: 0.0 mm Cloud: 24% Humidity 41% Wind speed: 22 km/h. VENUE DETAILS AND STATS: Location: South Geelong State: Victoria Country: Australia Establish: 1987 Capacity: 40,000 Owner: Kardinia Park Stadium Trust Operator: Kardinia Park Stadium Trust/Geelong Football Club Home Teams: Melbourne Renegades Ends Name: River End, Road End (AFL), Broadbeach End, Nerang End (Cricket) Time Zone: UTC +10:00 WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY MATCH: Our predict to winning chances of today match is mentioned as under: Melbourne Renegades has a 52% chance to win this match Brisbane Heat has a 48% chances to win this match BRISBANE HEAT VS MELBOURNE RENEGADES PROBABLE XIS BRISBANE HEAT In their game against the Hurricanes, Sam Heazlett, Jake Wildermuth and James Bazley starred with the bat while Xavier Bartlett’s 4-fer sealed the game for them. Mujeeb Ur Rahman came to the party as well as the wily spinner bagged a three-fer. However, with 12 Heat players testing positive, they will be fielding a depleted side against the Hurricanes. MELBOURNE RENEGADES Aaron Finch is back in form as he scored a half-century against the Stars while Sam Harper will look to get some runs. Mackenzie Harvey continued his good run in this tournament in the game against the Stars. Reece Topley, Nic Maddinson and Kane Richardson picked up a three-fer each against the Stars and will be looking to replicate their performance in this contest. PROBABLE XI Sam Harper (wk), Aaron Finch, Shaun Marsh, Nic Maddinson (c), Mackenzie Harvey, Mohammad Nabi, James Seymour, Jack Prestwidge, Kane Richardson, Reece Topley, Zahir Khan. BRISBANE HEAT VS MELBOURNE RENEGADES MATCH PREDICTION Both sides are coming into this contest on the back of a win and will be eager to keep the winning momentum going. However, it will be easier said than done as one can expect both sides to come out all guns blazing. The Brisbane Heat look a comparatively well-settled unit and expect them to come out on top on Wednesday. PREDICTION: BRISBANE HEAT TO WIN THIS ENCOUNTER.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter