Bangladesh Premier League 2022 Sylhet Sunrisers vs Fortune Barishal Match Details, Team News, Pitch Report and the Match Prediction

Feb 8, 2022

Spread the love
The Bangladesh Premier League 2022 has shifted to Sylhet for its next round of matches but it does not look like much has changed for the Sylhet Sunrisers. They slumped to their fifth defeat of the season from seven matches (including a no-result as well) and are firmly at the bottom of the BPL 2022 standings. Their next match is against Fortune Barishal, the team that is currently sitting right at the top with five wins from eight matches (including one no-result). This match may seem like a forgone conclusion but T20 cricket always has a habit of surprising you when you least expect it. Match prediction and cricket betting tips for Sylhet Sunrisers vs Fortune Barishal BPL 2022. The match is going to be played at the Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Sylhet on the 8th of February 2022. SYLHET SUNRISERS VS FORTUNE BARISHAL TEAM PREVIEWS SYLHET SUNRISERS The Sylhet Sunrisers did put in a slightly better batting performance in their previous match against the Khulna Tigers but still ended up on the losing side. Anamul Haque, Colin Ingram, and Mossadek Hossain played good knocks but it was not enough for the team to get over the line. This has been the problem for the Sylhet Sunrisers so far. They have just not been able to find a way to get all of their players performing at the same time. Now, they have also decided to change the leadership in the middle of the tournament and that will only add to the chaos in the team. The bowling attack for the Sylhet Sunrisers is among the weakest that we have seen in BPL 2022. No team has taken fewer wickets than the Sunrisers this season and they almost always seem to give away too many runs as well. Things are not looking good for the Sylhet Sunrisers and now their chance of qualifying for the playoffs also seems to be drifting away. BARISAL BULLS Fortune Barishal won another game as Shakib Al Hasan put in another match-winning all-round performance. he scored 50 runs, the highest score of the match, and also picked up two wickets. Having him in the team is going to be a massive advantage for the Fortune Barishal in this match as well. It should be noted that some of the other batsmen in the team are not performing to expectation. Munim Shahriar and Towid Hridoy made useful contributions in the previous match. We think this is one aspect of the game where Fortune Barishal could be put under pressure if Shakib gets out early. The bowling lineup has been performing very well. Mujeeb ur Rahman, Shakib Al Hasan, Dwayne Bravo, and Mahedi Hasan Rana are all international bowlers. They are very well-suited to the conditions and combine to make life tough for all their opponents. SYLHET SUNRISERS VS FORTUNE BARISHAL MATCH DETAILS: Match: Sylhet Sunrisers vs Fortune Barishal, Match 24 BPL 2022 Date & Time: 8th February 2022, 12:00 PM IST Venue: Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Sylhet TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY MATCH PREDICTION The toss is playing an important role in the result of all matches of BPL as we had seen in the previous matches. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose the field first. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 24th match of BPL season 2022 is going to be held at Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Sylhet. The pitch at the stadium is considered to be decent for batting but it will offer some help to the spinners like every other surface in the country. A score of around 190 should be considered par at the venue. The average first inning score on this venue is 160 runs and the average second inning score is 130 runs. This venue has the highest total recorded of 211 runs in 20 overs. SYLHET SUNRISERS VS FORTUNE BARISHAL WEATHER REPORT The playing conditions in Sylhet will stay clear throughout. There is no chance of rain for the time being. The temperature will be around the 21-degree Celsius mark. The humidity will be in the 70s. WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY MATCH FOR THE BOTH TEAMS Sylhet Sunrisers is overall a strong team in this tournament, so the winning chances of today’s match for Sylhet Sunrisers have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under. Sylhet Sunrisers have a 52% chance to win this match. Fortune Barishal shave 48% chances to win this match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter