loader image

Today's Latest Sports News in the Philippines | MCW Sports

Bangladesh Premier League 2022 Khulna Tigers vs Sylhet Sunrisers Match Details, Team News, Pitch Report and the Match Prediction

Feb 7, 2022

The action in the Bangladesh Premier League is going to shift to Sylhet for this next round of matches. The Khulna Tigers will be playing against the Sylhet Sunrisers in a repeat fixture of the contest we witnessed just a few days back. That match ended in the Khulna Tigers winning by 9 wickets and absolutely crushing the Sylhet Sunrisers. The Khulna Tigers have won three out of their previous six matches in BPL 2022 while the Sylhet Sunrisers have just one win from their six matches so far. Match prediction and cricket betting tips for Khulna Tigers vs Sylhet Sunrisers BPL 2022. The match is going to be played at the Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Sylhet on the 7th of February 2022. KHULNA TIGERS VS SYLHET SUNRISERS TEAM PREVIEWS KHULNA TIGERS The Khulna Tigers enjoyed a massive victory over the Sylhet Sunrisers in their match just a few days back. Andre Fletcher, Soumya Sarkar, and Thisara Perera all scored heavily to make light of a target that could have potentially been a bit tricky. With Yasir Ali, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahedi Hasan, and Seekkuge Prasanna also in the lineup, the Khulna Tigers have a strong batting lineup. Equally importantly, most of the players are in good form and have made at least one or two excellent contributions in BPL 2022 already. Khaled Ahmed, Thisara Perera, and Mahedi Hasan are the leading bowlers of this lineup. As far as the bowling attack goes, this is not the strongest attack we have seen this season. There is a fair bit of inexperience and the team does have to depend upon its part-timers to help out in most matches. It could be put under pressure by a strong batting lineup. SYLHET SUNRISERS The Sylhet Sunrisers are in a poor position in the tournament. They need to get on a winning run to have any chance of qualifying otherwise the teams above them are going to get too far ahead. On paper, the Sylhet Sunrisers have a strong batting lineup as well. Anamul Haque, Lendl Simmons, Colin Ingram, and Mohammad Mithun are all good batsmen. They have also played some good knocks in BPL 2022 but unfortunately for the Sylhet Sunrisers, it almost seems as if only batsman scores runs in a match and the others end up failing. If the Sunrisers can actually get their batting lineup to fire in unison, then it will be very hard to beat. While the batting is strong on paper, the bowling lineup is easily the weakest in BPL 2022. The Sylhet Sunrisers have struggled to pick wickets and are unable to keep the runs down. This is another reason why the performances of some of their batsmen have gone in vain. Can the Sunrisers change things around rapidly in just a couple of days? That is the question you must ask yourself from a betting point of view. MATCH DETAILS: Event: Khulna Tigers vs Sylhet Sunrisers, Match 22 Venue: Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Sylhet Date & Time: 7th February at 05:00 PM IST and 05:30 PM Local Time TOSS PREDICTION The toss is playing an important role in the result of all matches of BPL as we had seen in the previous matches. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose the field first. PITCH REPORT & CONDITIONS The 22nd match of BPL season 2022 is going to be held at Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Sylhet. The pitch at the stadium is considered to be decent for batting but it will offer some help to the spinners like every other surface in the country. A score of around 190 should be considered par at the venue. The average first inning score on this venue is 152 runs and the average second inning score is 130 runs. This venue has the highest total recorded of 211 runs in 20 overs. WEATHER REPORT The weather forecast of Sylhet for this match is not good. There are some chances of rain but we are hoping for a full match to watch. WINNING CHANCES Khulna Tigers is overall a strong team in this tournament, so the winning chances of today’s match for Khulna Tigers have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under. Khulna Tigers have a 60% chance to win this match. Sylhet Sunrisers shave 40% chances to win this match.

Related Posts

Premier League 2022-23: Best bets, Predictions and Futures

Premier League 2022-23: Best bets, Predictions and Futures

The Premier League season begins on August 5, meaning teams have wrapped up preseason tours and are looking towards the start of the new campaign. Everyone starts from scratch, but certain teams are no doubt ahead of the pack concerning their title chances. Manchester...

MCW Sports Pasig City MPBL partnership
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe
Subscribe