Afghanistan Tour of Zimbabwe Afghanistan vs Zimbabwe Match Details, Team News, Pitch Report, and the Match Prediction

Jun 6, 2022

Spread the love
Afghanistan had a good start to this tour of Zimbabwe and had won the opening ODI with a handsome margin of 60 runs. The home side had to win this match otherwise, they would lose the series. Afghanistan is an improved team in ODI cricket and it will be very difficult for Zimbabwe to stop this team. Zimbabwe should put its full effort into this match. Zimbabwe is the team that can win this match as many of today’s prediction providers are predicting this but we don’t think that it can happen. ZIMBABWE REVIEWS Zimbabwe leaked plenty of runs in the first ODI and this was the main reason why they lost the match. Many of us were expecting that the bowlers of Zimbabwe would fail to perform in the home venue but this happened. They leaked 276 runs in their innings of 50 overs. Muzarabani, Chatara, Tanaka Chivanga, Tiripano, Madhevere, Ryan Burl, and Sikandar Raza are leading the bowling department of Zimbabwe. Blessing Muzarabani was the only successful bowler in the previous match who picked four wickets in nine overs against 52 runs. Tanaka Chivanga was the other bowler who had a wicket to his name. He picked one wicket while he was charged for 41 runs in seven overs. Sikandar Raza, Ryan Burl, Wesley Madhevere, Donald Tiripano, and Tendai Chatara were the bowlers who could not pick any wicket in the previous match. The batting order of Zimbabwe also failed to give the best performance in the previous match. They managed to score 216 runs and their full team came back to the pavilion on the last balls of their inning. Sikandar Raza was the only successful batter in the previous match with 67 runs to his name. He faced 78 balls and smashed six boundaries and one huge six during his inning. Innocent Kaia scored 39 runs while Craig Ervine managed to score 30 runs. AFGHANISTAN REVIEWS Afghanistan was good in the opening match of this tour of Zimbabwe. How the batting order of Afghanistan performed in the first match was just outstanding. This is the key reason why they are the favorite to win this match. Gurbaz and Ibrahim Zadran are opening the batting inning with Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah Zadran, and Rashid Khan in the middle and lower batting order. Rahmat Shah was the most successful batter in the previous match with 94 runs to his name. He faced 120 balls and smashed seven boundaries and three huge sixes during his inning. Shahidi also performed well with the bat in the previous match and scored 88 runs with the help of thirteen boundaries. Afghanistan had produced world-class bowlers in ODI and even T20 cricket. Rashid Khan and Mohammad Nabi are the shining stars of Afghanistan cricket. Fazalhaq Farooqi, Fareed Ahmad Malik, Azmatullah Omarzai, and Mujeeb Ur Rahman are the other bowlers who are part of the ODI squad of Afghanistan. Mohammad Nabi was the highest wicket-taker in the previous match with four wickets to his name in ten overs against 34 runs. Rashid Khan also performed well and picked two wickets in ten overs while he was charged for 39 runs. Fazalhaq Farooqi was the other bowler who picked two wickets in four overs against 41 runs. Fareed Ahmad Malik and Azmatullah Omarzai picked one wicket each while Mujeeb Ur Rahman was the only bowler who could not manage to pick any wicket. MATCH DETAILS: Venue: Harare Sports Club, Harare Date and Time: June 6, 2022, at 12:45 PM IST AFGHANISTAN ODI HISTORY AND STATS Zimbabwe had played a total of 136 ODI matches so far. They won 67 matches while other teams won 65 matches. 3 matches in Zimbabwe ended with no result and one match was tied. ZIMBABWE ODI HISTORY AND STATS Afghanistan had played 543 ODI International matches right now with 142 wins to their name while they had lost 382 matches and their 12 matches ended with no result and 7 matches were tied. ZIMBABWE VS AFGHANISTAN ODI HISTORY AND STATS Zimbabwe had played 26 ODI matches against Afghanistan where they won 10 matches while Afghanistan had won 16 matches. FAVORITE TEAM IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION According to our match prediction, Afghanistan is the favorite team to win this match. Many factors make Afghanistan a favorite team in this match, Some of the key factors are mentioned below: • Afghanistan had won the first ODI with a handsome margin • Zimbabwe has the advantages of home ground and conditions • Afghanistan has a lot of depth in the batting lineup • The bowling unit of Afghanistan is much stronger than in Zimbabwe • Afghanistan also had a strong bowling unit and batting order which is in excellent form Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides Afghanistan has a strong batting order and bowling unit as compared to ZImbabwe, so the winning chances of Zimbabwe for today’s match have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under. Afghanistan has a 62% chance to win this match. Zimbabwe has a 38% chance to win this match. TOSS PREDICTION IN TODAY’S MATCH PREDICTION The toss is going to play an important role in the decision of every match of this series. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first. PITCH REPORT AND CONDITIONS The 2nd ODI match between Zimbabwe and Afghanistan is going to be played at the Harare Sports Club, Harare. The pitch at this stadium is excellent for batting. The boundaries at this venue are short and will bring the spinners into play. The pitch will continue to be good for batting throughout the match. WEATHER REPORT FOR THIS MATCH The weather forecast in Harare on match day is not very good. There are some chances of rain but that is possible that we may have an interrupted match.
Atlético de Madrid announces Mega Casino World (MCW) as Official Regional Partner
Bundesliga International agrees on a regional partnership with Mega Casino World in Asia
MCW Sports Newsletter subscription
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter