- Afghanistan is a strong and experienced team
- Zimbabwe has the advantages of home ground and conditions
- Rahmat, Shahidi, and Mohammad Nabi are in good form for Afghanistan
- Afghanistan has a lot of depth in the batting lineup
- The bowling unit of Afghanistan is much stronger than in Zimbabwe
- Afghanistan also had a strong bowling unit and batting order which is in excellent form
The Premier League season begins on August 5, meaning teams have wrapped up preseason tours and are looking towards the start of the new campaign. Everyone starts from scratch, but certain teams are no doubt ahead of the pack concerning their title chances. Manchester...